Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

Soccer playground!

F O O T B A L L

thsi game has been played the most in europe so , it keeps its european name ok ?

the american football is just some kind of excuse to play a more violent kind of rugby

and seeing as the british first invented it by kicking inflated pigs bladders around the name shouldnt be desecated by americans who as ran should have said play a wimps rugby by wearing 12 inches of padding and throwing forwards smile.gif

Don't turn this into a football v soccer thread please chaps smile.gif

i'm in the school rugby team, its fucking great! You get so used to pain that we punch each other in celebration! I tackled a 13stone player and managed to carry him halfway down the pitch before asking my self why i was doing it and dropped him just so i could pick the ball back up!

Now we just need a football... and some footballplayers (new models, animations)

And hooligans... Use Gimbals tossers, just the models should be should be big, bald and have big beer-bellies

Ruskiesrule what did I just say? If you have nothing to contribute specific to the thread please move on and find a thread you can contribute to smile.gif

Isn't the U.S SOCCER team ranked ahead of Germany and England in the FIFA standings? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PitViper @ Oct. 01 2002,21:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Isn't the U.S SOCCER team ranked ahead of Germany and England in the FIFA standings? smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Euros, we beat you at your own game! tounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif