mikey74

Ambient battle sounds Module

3 hours ago, kman_(kya) said:

Don't know how to fix that one or I would.

:( Damn, hopefully someone has a solution or I could possibly ask around to fix. Not too sure on the Authors take on that kinda thing but this is a great mod that needs to be updated, theres nothing like it that I know of. 

• Like 1

Hey guys,

I know it's kind of a revival of an old thread, but worth a shot nonetheless. I have a different problem. For some reason when the mission is launched on a server, it does not seem to read the module settings I used in the editor, namely the volume, distance, etc.

I tried it solo and found the settings that worked for me, but then when launching it on a dedi, it just reads some other, much louder settings which are rather unfitting most of the times.

Anyone had this problem before?

Heya everyone. 

I know this is a dead thread. Still want to remind all us basement scripters and modders out there that this 5 year old script is still being used in missions published today:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2081073130

So even if you're not getting feedback, there's still a good chance people are enjoying your work!

On 10/28/2020 at 7:13 PM, Melody_Mike said:

Heya everyone. 

I know this is a dead thread. Still want to remind all us basement scripters and modders out there that this 5 year old script is still being used in missions published today:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2081073130

So even if you're not getting feedback, there's still a good chance people are enjoying your work!

Indeed. Still using it even today, works like a charm. 
Mikey did a great job with that script!