tachi

Mine Detector

I like the script! Much better then vanilla if you ask me.

After trying it for some time I feel it's a bit silly to have an activate and deactivate option as people activate it straight away and leave it on throughout the mission.

To counter this I have some suggestions that will force players to selectively use the mine detector (these could be adjustable settings through a parameter ofcourse):

- Must have a battery (or 2?) for the detector to work and the battery will run out of power after using it for an X amount of time. Sweeper deactivates when the batteries run out.

- Minedetector can only be activated when the player has his weapon lowered rendering him combat ineffective during the minesweeping. Raising the weapon deactivates the sweeper.

What about a mine dectore skin so you will uset like real life??

Reskin a weapon so it look like a real mine dectore :)

need binded key, sick of rejoin reserver refresh to make it pop up in action menu

A really nice functional addon far better than that "I see a mine" crap! Any chance of an animation when turning on the detector say, pistol in one hand detector in the other? the default detector works from inside the ruck, as if!

This is the best thing ever. Would love to see something like this in ACE, the default arma mine detector is pretty bland and barely functional.

Thank you, we use this mod daily on our Patrol Ops server.

It works very well and the sound effects are very intuitive, so much better than the stock version.

Your efforts are much appreciated.  :)