Hatchet_AS

ASDG - Mk. V SOC (WIP)

This boat is really incredible. Great work. Are there any plans to release this as a standalone version? I kinda want to keep my installation as small and leight-weight as possible and rather stay within the vanilla assets realm...except there is a serious shortage of maritim content. Could i just load the pbos concerning this boat and if so possible, which ones would i need?

Hatchet released an alpha version some time ago. It's not as recent as the RHS one obviously, but it seemed to work just fine. Or are you asking about an updated release?

thx for the link. I'll check that one out. Of course, an up-to-date standalone version would be a dream. I think its a good idea that RHS seperates it's assets in Eden and Zeus editors from the vanilla and all other assets. I for one would prefer it was one header called UMCS that then expands to the different branches. The Spanish Armed Forces mod does it that way for instance. But thats just a minor issue for an overall awsome collection of quality assets. My issue is with the virtual arsenal. Unfortunately, all armes are simply dropped in one single continous list. I guess thats BI's doing and mod authors can't do anything about it. With the RHS UMCS mod enabled, this list becomes huge and a bit tricky to remember where and fast scroll to the vanilla weapons. But again, i am not complaining. Its just a conveinance issue. You know, arma 3 has so much content, ways and themes one can play it. Even the vanilla version has more rifles that i can play with and comfortably feel i have had ''my time with them''.

By the way, is there anyway i can seperate or sort the armes in the virtual arsenal? For instance, have alle the vanilla weapons at the top of the list?

I have not had any issues using this one and honestly prefer not using RHS when available in missions due to the size of the mods.

• Like 1

I have not had any issues using this one and honestly prefer not using RHS when available in missions due to the size of the mods.

I've had a lot of issues, including crashes while using this mod.