Hatchet_AS

ASDG - Mk. V SOC (WIP)

Have you the link to download the latest version of the boat ASDG - Mk V SOC.?

Have you the link to download the latest version of the boat ASDG - Mk V SOC.?

Post #134 has a link to the alpha release.

Ok guys, too many things about to happen so this will be the end of this thread for the Mk.V, expect a Release thread over the weekend. Additionally I'll create a new thread for the carrier, and Offshore Project separately. So things don't get too confusing moving forward.

Many thanks to those who have provided feedback and helped with testing things! Much love guys. See you in the Addons Complete forum soon! (no need for a â„¢ this time around)  :P

You did right job man i was always want to have lot of carriers in the game and it's happened so quality so huge so gooood. :D

very good progress wish you luck !

2 MK V's were "detained" by Iranian Revolutionary Guard a couple of days ago. 

As a mod, I would think that since Hatchet never released anything, it's probably safe to assume the project is dead in the water.

They were not MK Vs.

Always remember that this is a hobby and unfortunately we as modders can't devote as much time as we'd like to work on these projects
So don't give up on Hatchet just yet! :D

• Like 5

Always remember that this is a hobby and unfortunately we as modders can't devote as much time as we'd like to work on these projects

+1 Something tells me that one day Hatchet will give us a great surprise  :rolleyes:

• Like 4

They were not MK Vs.

aplogies, they looked similar, but were riverine command boats, I was watching clips on facebook, they looked similar, but smaller, but damn, these would also make a nice mod to have !! :D

• Like 1

They were not MK Vs.

I have the alpha release, I liked the direction the mod was going ;)

• Like 1

aplogies, they looked similar, but were riverine command boats, I was watching clips on facebook, they looked similar, but smaller, but damn, these would also make a nice mod to have !! :D

We will probably make some smaller boats (Like the RCB) after the main part of our pack has been released. So stay tuned!

• Like 2

Also using the alpha release, at this juncture I see no real issues with using it as is.  What doesn't work properly?

• Like 2

Rockfrog. Put 4 side by side in the water. Watch your FPS go crazy low. That is what happened on our dedicated server. Some issue with phys lods and shipX I think.

• Like 1

Wow, looks really nice.  When do you plan on releasing it ? I saw that photo album you posted (somewhere on first few pages was the link) and it's amazing, I hope to see it soon in game :)

Wow, looks really nice.  When do you plan on releasing it ? I saw that photo album you posted (somewhere on first few pages was the link) and it's amazing, I hope to see it soon in game :)

It's in RHS. Check it out.

It's in RHS. Check it out.

Can you send me link please ? I am not familiar with RHS :) 

Is it working well now? If you spawn 2-3 of them close by... are the FPS crashing in flames?

My question as well. I keep meaning to test it when I go into the editor but never seem to get there.

My question as well. I keep meaning to test it when I go into the editor but never seem to get there.

It's in the latest RHS: USAF. It should be under Bluefor>USA(SOCOM)>Boats>Mk.V SOC.

This boat is really incredible. Great work. Are there any plans to release this as a standalone version? I kinda want to keep my installation as small and leight-weight as possible and rather stay within the vanilla assets realm...except there is a serious shortage of maritim content. Could i just load the pbos concerning this boat and if so possible, which ones would i need?

• Like 2