chief_wiggum

[WIP-Report] Advanced Civilian Interaction Menu

Doesn't work for me. I've installed the script correctly and I've paste this line on -Open \CW_ACIM\Configuration\acim_setup.sqf

-See line 10. in the initialization field but I don't get any menu when I press "U", the key I put as Custon Key 6.

Do you think this mod can possibly be used on a life server, for police not with all it's features but with some?

I wanna use this really bad but can't figure out how to install it. Can you make a video on installing it please dying to use it!

This is great! The only weird thing is every time I respawn the ACIM scroll wheel option doubles everytime?

is they any way this could work with alitslife as me and my dev team couldnt get it to work anyhelp is much appreciated btw were runing the lastest verson thats on there git hub

is they any way this could work with alitslife as me and my dev team couldnt get it to work anyhelp is much appreciated btw were runing the lastest verson thats on there git hub

This is a mod for interaction with AI Civilians... Not players...

This is a mod for interaction with AI Civilians... Not players...

what i ment was for the civs with the id part

Script doesn't work anymore? :( Only the shout option works, the rest of the options is empty and doesn't do anything. Can someone update this or help me out, this looks awesome, i hope the author or other genius guy picks this up.  B)

Sorry if i bump to fast but i really wanna fix this problem and use it.  :lol: Can someone help me out, and people that use this script don't you have the same problem?  B)

Are you able to use any of these features as a trigger condition that creates a task, for example I find a virtual item "Bible" when searching a civ which is then detected by my trigger condition.

For example If (ACIM_Player_INV = ["Bible"]) then it would set task to 'taskname' something along these lines or perhaps when I ask question to the civ and I have to get a specific answer back in order to meet the trigger conditions.

Any help on this would be much appreciated, tried quite a few things but not managed to get anything to work, thanks! :D

I had issues with getting it to work in my mission on my dedicated server, but it worked fine in singleplayer and client-hosted.  Pretty sure the project is dead, but I think there have been other attempts at this sort of thing, such as this.  I also saw a video from a couple months ago that was testing this script.  From my experience with it, it takes a bit to fully initialize and it has some script errors and had issues running on my dedicated server -- it might've been conflicting with another script I used, who knows.

Soo I know this thread is kinda old but any chance anyone can help me solve the problem of the addaction seems to double every time I respawn and I cant disable it as that stops it from working all together for some reason

I have added this to my missions, single player and hosted server, it works 'sometimes'.  Online server works prior to first death and then the interaction option just vanishes.  Really need this for my missions but it's flaky and seems to work occasionally.