dreadpirate

Jebus - Just Editor Based Unit Spawning

On 9/5/2021 at 8:52 AM, Nagrach said:

Hello! I wanted to ask a little question if thats ok.

I used JEBUS in a Mission to create a Squad that Hunts the players via the BIS_FNC_stalk function, but it seems there is a conflict. The Units do, indeed respawn but they never chase the players. The Waypoint never gets created. When I delete the Jebus function from the Groups INI, it does work. Is there a workaround for this or is it just not possible to use Stalk + JEBUS?

Thanks for your help..

It should be possible to call the function from the init line. I'll have a look when I get a chance...

On 9/4/2021 at 5:52 PM, Nagrach said:

Hello! I wanted to ask a little question if thats ok.

I used JEBUS in a Mission to create a Squad that Hunts the players via the BIS_FNC_stalk function, but it seems there is a conflict. The Units do, indeed respawn but they never chase the players. The Waypoint never gets created. When I delete the Jebus function from the Groups INI, it does work. Is there a workaround for this or is it just not possible to use Stalk + JEBUS?

Thanks for your help..

@NagrachI just tested a method I use with JEBUS and Stalk, worked fine...I jumped around map and checked the respawns and they came after me consistently:

Made sure I had most recent JEBUS in my mission: Version 1.454

Init in Squad Leader:

0 = [this, "PAUSE=", 100, "DELAY=", [15,30], "LIVES=", [2,4], "RESPAWNMARKERS=", ["m14", "m15", "m16", "m17"], "INIT=", "_stalk = [group (_proxyThis),group (allPlayers select 0)] spawn BIS_fnc_stalk"] spawn jebus_fnc_main;

I have this squad synced to a trigger, BLUFOR present.

• Thanks 1

Oh I think I see what I did wrong. Ok thanks I will try it out when I have time.