Sign in to follow this  
ale2999

Awesome ppl

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Sep. 19 2002,10:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; he just isn't tough enough, sir, and he avoids any solution that involves violence.<span id='postcolor'>

Actually guys (and girls), I never answered any question with a violent answer. In general this is not a well formed analysis. tounge.gif I am not a violent person any more. biggrin.gif

You should try Jagged Alliance 2, it has a test like this in there also. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Sep. 19 2002,16:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, a 'down and dirty' sense of morality might help me get away with things more often. According to your test results you'd go around voluntarily admitting anything you did wrong smile.gif. But that's still funny as hell biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe, but it also says i would rather kill someone than suffer a minor inconvenience. That doesn't fit very well with a god-like morality.  confused.gif I guess i'm a very weird guy  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Actually guys (and girls), I never answered any question with a violent answer. In general this is not a well formed analysis. I am not a violent person any more.

<span id='postcolor'>

I gave violent answers. I picked an axe to deal with "Zeus", i choose to deliver the message to the rival family carrying a gun, and in the one were a guy is gonna break my legs and trash my home i answered "start packing heat" biggrin.gif I guess playing computer games since i was 3 and living in a dangerous part of the city have made me a dangerous madman confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sadico @ Sep. 19 2002,16:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe, but it also says i would rather kill someone than suffer a minor inconvenience. That doesn't fit very well with a god-like morality. confused.gif I guess i'm a very weird guy biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Sure it does, you're a vengeful God biggrin.gif

The Test Results Are In! "You kick ass."

You have a knack for greatness. For the record,you are:

75% Un-telligent!

which is significantly higher than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful, sly, and guaranteed to get away with everything:

"The subject shows a very high level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; he just isn't tough enough, sir, and he avoids any solution that involves violence.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a lack of self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 75% Un-telligent

And as always, we publish overall test statistics:

4908197 people have taken the un-telligence test

Of all takers, 53% were female and 47% were male

Currently, males are averaging higher!

The highest score achieved so far was by a female, age 19!

"Your score is very low."

Sorry about the bad news. For the record, you are:

55% Un-telligent!

which is significantly lower than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are hopeless in the pursuit of manhood:

"Interesting. While the subject shows an above average level of intelligence, his sense of observation is disgustingly below average. We attribute this to the egotistical nature of the subject. Actually, wolves behave in the same manner, but he's smarter than any animal.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; he just isn't tough enough, sir, and he avoids any solution that involves violence.

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a down and dirty sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 55% Un-telligent

Hooray another great victory for DarkLight!!!!

lol I got 39% unintelligence but I closed the window without copying and pasting all the comments lol

Sorry about the bad news. For the record, you are:

33% Un-telligent!

which is significantly lower than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are hopeless in the pursuit of manhood:

"Interesting. While the subject shows a very high level of intelligence, his sense of observation is abnormally below average. We attribute this to the egotistical nature of the subject. Actually, wolves behave in the same manner, but he's smarter than any animal.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a godlike (and annoying) sense of morality, and a hot shot self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 33% Un-telligent

lol tounge.gif

67% Un-telligent!

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful, sly, and guaranteed to get away with everything:

"The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a lack of self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 67% Un-telligent

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You kick ass."  

94% Un-telligent!

"The subject shows a very high level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; he just isn't tough enough, sir, and he avoids any solution that involves violence. Unless hes packing heat.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a fair and productive sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."  

Final Score: 94% Un-telligent<span id='postcolor'>

LOL.  smile.gif  Arent I edjugmacted? tounge.gif

OKay, so all that really counts here is the % unintelligence. The comments are totally disorganized. DOR got the same comments as me with a completely different % unintelligence.

"The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a fair and productive sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."  

Final Score: 69% Un-telligent

"Avoids any solution that involves violence?" Hmmm... perhaps I should re-think my career path...

Semper Fi

They way i figure it is the nicer things you do (no violence) the higher your percent will be. The more maulings you list the worse itll be.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ Sep. 19 2002,19:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They way i figure it is the nicer things you do (no violence) the higher your percent will be. The more maulings you list the worse itll be.<span id='postcolor'>

No man, I was really reasonable and ... average score. You just have to be creative.

Well you have to remeber that the age makes a differance. So I guess thats only for my age group.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Sep. 19 2002,16:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have lost my life already, but not because of O2 wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

how?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ Sep. 20 2002,05:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif9--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Sep. 19 2002,16wow.gif9)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have lost my life already, but not because of O2 wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

how?<span id='postcolor'>

college wink.gif

66% Un-telligent!

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a fair and productive sense of morality, and a hot shot self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 66% Un-telligent

Yay!, or something.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i got 90% haha

The Test Results Are In! "You kick ass."

90% Un-telligent!

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a fair and productive sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 90% Un-telligent

And as always, we publish overall test statistics:

4908197 people have taken the un-telligence test

Of all takers, 53% were female and 47% were male

Currently, males are averaging higher!

The highest score achieved so far was by a female, age 19!

im 15 too

86% Un-telligent!

"The subject shows an above average level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Finally, the subject displayed a insane and twisted (rather brilliant) sense of humor, a fair and productive sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."  

Final Score: 86% Un-telligent

Not bad, I must say. I've got sick and twisted humor tounge.gif

COLINMAN