Sign in to follow this  
ale2999

Awesome ppl

I really admire most of the ppl that frequent this place: most of ppl here have great cultures and this is the total oppsite of what ppl think when they think about a gamer or someone that passes tons of time on the forums. there are really some smart ppl.

Anyways besides that I wanted just to tell to our great modmakers to take Kegetys pace: he does addons that are good, not too many so that it wount take all his time and he woun't get bored of it, so u guys should like take it easy with all the time that u spend in O2 so u dont get bored biggrin.gif and lose ur life.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Sep. 19 2002,09:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nah its all an illusion! Average IQ on this forum is about 50tish.........  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Take a test to find out your unintelligence percentage. I was 49% unintelligent. tounge.gif

Unintelligence test.

Sorry about the bad news. For the record, you are:

53% Un-telligent!

which is significantly lower than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are hopeless in the pursuit of manhood:

"The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"But what concerns us most about him is his sinister and violent attitude. While we almost find it amusing that the subject would rather kill something than suffer a minor inconvenience, it effectively destroys his ability to survive tight situations. Our study suggests there is a 92% chance that he will end up in prison!

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a lack of self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

69% Un-telligent!

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful, sly, and guaranteed to get away with everything:

"The subject shows an above average level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; he just isn't tough enough, sir, and he avoids any solution that involves violence.

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a hot shot self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Ouch...

The Test Results Are In! "Your score is very low."

Sorry about the bad news. For the record, you are:

51% Un-telligent!

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are hopeless in the pursuit of manhood:

"The subject shows a very high level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"In addition, the subject exhibits brave tendencies, and that does a lotfor his score.

"But what concerns us most about him is his sinister and violent attitude. While we almost find it amusing that the subject would rather kill something than suffer a minor inconvenience, it effectively destroys his ability to survive tight situations. Our study suggests there is a 88% chance that he will end up in prison!

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a godlike (and annoying) sense of morality, and a hot shot self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 51% Un-telligent

Yay! i got 74% Un-intelligence. i am GOD! biggrin.gif

The Test Results Are In! "You kick ass."

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You have a knack for greatness. For the record,you are:

74% Un-telligent!

which is significantly higher than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful, sly, and guaranteed to get away with everything:

"The subject shows a below average amount of intelligence, and his sense of observation is weaker than normal; in a lot of ways, his brain capacity is similar to that of a hyena - he couldn't find his own ass in an empty room! Not that it isn't big enough.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; he just isn't tough enough, sir, and he avoids any solution that involves violence.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a fair and productive sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 74% Un-telligent <span id='postcolor'>

I don't quite understand what the hell does the test measure... It says i'm very intelligent, i'm a great observer and i'm brave, but it says i can't survive tight situations because i'm violent and i have poor sense of humour?? I don't know what class of tight situations are they talking about, but where i live, humour and good manners don't get you out of problems confused.gif It also says i'm almost surely going to end in prission!!!! biggrin.gif

41% smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are hopeless in the pursuit of manhood:

"The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a fair and productive sense of morality, and a lack of self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Sep. 19 2002,13:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have an IQ of 17!<span id='postcolor'>

We noticed wink.gif

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

The Test Results Are In! "You are a smooth chick."

You have a knack for greatness. For the record,you are:

85% Un-telligent!

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful and sly woman:

"The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and her sense of observation is one of her best qualities. Considering this, she shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; she just isn't tough enough, sir, and she avoids any solution that involves violence.

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 85% Un-telligent

86% smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"You kick ass."

You have a knack for greatness. For the record,you are:

86% Un-telligent!

<span id='postcolor'>

43% Un-telligent!

"The subject shows a very high level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"In addition, the subject exhibits brave tendencies, and that does a lotfor his score.

"But what concerns us most about him is his sinister and violent attitude. While we almost find it amusing that the subject would rather kill something than suffer a minor inconvenience, it effectively destroys his ability to survive tight situations. Our study suggests there is a 46% chance that he will end up in prison!

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a down and dirty sense of morality, and a hot shot self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 43% Un-telligent

lol according to this test at least 80% of us are gonna end up in jail biggrin.gif

Hey tovarish, your results are almost the same as mine! Only you don't have my godlike (and anoying) sense of morality and 88% chance of going to prission! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sadico @ Sep. 19 2002,15:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey tovarish, your results are almost the same as mine! Only you don't have my godlike (and anoying) sense of morality and 88% chance of going to prission! tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL if your sense of morality is "god-like" and mine is "down and dirty", how the hell is it that you have a 42% better likelihood of ending up in jail?!?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ale2999 @ Sep. 19 2002,09:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wanted just to tell to our great modmakers to take Kegetys pace: he does addons that are good, not too many so that it wount take all his time and he woun't get bored of it, so u guys should like take it easy with all the time that u spend in O2 so u dont get bored biggrin.gif and lose ur life.<span id='postcolor'>

I have lost my life already, but not because of O2 wink.gif

Here's my results from that test:

86% Un-telligent!

"The subject shows an above average level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"The subject is brave, however,and shows real strength in that department.Courageousness is a large part of un-telligence.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a fair and productive sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 84% Un-telligent

LOL !! biggrin.gif

I had to take an English to French dictionnary to be sure pf the meaning of a couple of words tounge.gif

Funny test, I'll ask my wife to do it biggrin.gif

Move back to my sweet, warm schizophrenia ! tounge.gif

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are bordering on mediocrity, yet more exciting than others:

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a godlike (and annoying) sense of morality, and a hot shot self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 56% Un-telligent

biggrin.gif

Ahh, they didn't have the answers I liked.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LOL if your sense of morality is "god-like" and mine is "down and dirty", how the hell is it that you have a 42% better likelihood of ending up in jail?!?<span id='postcolor'>

It doesn't make any sense, does it?

Well, a 'down and dirty' sense of morality might help me get away with things more often. According to your test results you'd go around voluntarily admitting anything you did wrong smile.gif. But that's still funny as hell biggrin.gif