kimi_uy

A-164 Wipeout HUD MOD

;2792358']GeraldoBolso' date=' great work on the HMD completely functional new UI for the Wypeout, anxious to see the HMD you´re doing for Chortles F/A-35 (hope you could add this to John&Sauls Superhornet and Peral´s/Stillmans A-10s)...

But it seems to lack Flare/Missile decoy indications, I can´t say how much I have in store or if I´m releasing it =P

Outstanding work nonetheless!

Saludos![/quote']

Obrigado!

About the flares, small price to pay for more immersion :p

---------- Post added at 10:41 ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 ----------

The update is amazing! Although, if I may say - the targeting adds so much to the usability of the plane, it seems a shame that it doesn't at least highlight the targets with the boxes when you're using other weapons, such as doing a gun run on a light vehicle... (Unless it does and I just totally missed it)

Yes it does! The magic fire control computer installed in the aircraft highlights everything in the hud, whereas in the hmd, it only highlights targets for the current type of ordinance selected.

---------- Post added at 10:44 ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 ----------

Will it work with this mod (in its addon version)?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?179025-CCIP-script-for-aircrafts

Where is dat addon versión??? I need to get it!!

I dont t think it will be a problemas, although the hud will get cluttery!

Yes it does! The magic fire control computer installed in the aircraft highlights everything in the hud, whereas in the hmd, it only highlights targets for the current type of ordinance selected.

Where is dat addon versión??? I need to get it!!

I dont t think it will be a problemas, although the hud will get cluttery!

Excellent - I obviously didn't test it well enough - think I need a proper combat test...

PS The addon for the CCIP script should be in that thread, it's just not on the Github page any more.

With CCIP addon you get 2 crosshairs simultaneously, and they don´t overlap all the time, which makes me wonder if the ballistic calculations aren´t exactly the same =P

;2792696']With CCIP addon you get 2 crosshairs simultaneously' date=' and they don´t overlap all the time, which makes me wonder if the ballistic calculations aren´t exactly the same =P[/quote']

In THIS particular hud mod, the guns are pretty much dead on target. The rocket piper is a solution for engaging at a 15º to 30º angle and aprox 1500 m of distance, anything closer than that will require to aim down further more (near the aircraft's centerline cross, the tiny thingy).

Now for dumb bombing, you either go hardcore like Neptune does http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24728

Or use that CCIP script.

This update has made feints 'Head Range Plus: Improved TrackIR Movement' mod not work anymore, I hope you can look into that, hate to fly with limited movement in the cockpit. [url=http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?168314-Head-Range-Plus-Improved-TrackIR-Movement]http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?168314-Head-Range-Plus-Improved-TrackIR-Movement[/url

Another small issue, Is it possible to make the helmet HUD keep the same size regardless of fov level?

As it is now the bottom part get below view when you zoom in.

Edited by Bullet Purveyor

This update has made feints 'Head Range Plus: Improved TrackIR Movement' mod not work anymore, I hope you can look into that, hate to fly with limited movement in the cockpit. [url=http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?168314-Head-Range-Plus-Improved-TrackIR-Movement]http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?168314-Head-Range-Plus-Improved-TrackIR-Movement[/url

Another small issue, Is it possible to make the helmet HUD keep the same size regardless of fov level?

As it is now the bottom part get below view when you zoom in.

The motionless head was an attempt to remove the G-induced movement of the head. gonna be fixed soon.

The zoom level is out of my hands, engine limitation (or not).

What a great job here, this has made flying the A164 a whole lot of fun! I love the accuracy of the bombs!

Well done!

Vengeance

What a great job here, this has made flying the A164 a whole lot of fun! I love the accuracy of the bombs!

Well done!

Vengeance

I'm glad u like it :)

Enjoy!

Okay I'll bite, you adjusted the flight model... if so excellent work. If not... well still enjoying the mod... :)

Okay I'll bite, you adjusted the flight model... if so excellent work. If not... well still enjoying the mod... :)

Nope, twas today's update i think, and y es i noticed the improvent toó, though i think it messed up the gun aiming piper in My hud. I'll be tryin to fix that soon.

Okay then, well they did a good job, thanks though.

NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE!!! v1.3

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1r1zdbxegurx3ck/AADigoAisZageZnvli8fIm5Ba?dl=0

Changelog:

Update v1.3:

- Fixed Gun cross.

- Edited small stuff for the HMD and the HUD not to overlap as much in the centerline.

- Fixed head movement for TrackIR.

As always, I strongly recommend you take a look at the reference guide pdf inculded in the addon

Enjoy!

Edited by geraldbolso1899

Thanks for informing us of the update :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Will you add the CCIP script? This will definitely make such mod perfect! :)

Will you add the CCIP script? This will definitely make such mod perfect! :)

I could, but for the moment, since I'm doing all this content for my Make Arma Not War entry, I'd rather stay away from 3rd party content.

Either way, you can still use it by other means ;)

Either way, you can still use it by other means ;)

Do you mean just using the addon version of the CCIP script, or something more?

If you could sometime add the counter for the flares/countermeasures on the HMD as well?

If you could sometime add the counter for the flares/countermeasures on the HMD as well?

Yup, will be on next update. Aslo fixed the weapon names, replaced shreikers with M151/HEPD and M247/HEAT respectively, Macer for AGM-65D, And Zephyr for AIM-9M and instead of "gatling gun gau-8 30mm bla bla bla" just "GUN/CM", cm standing for combat mix (its cooler than just HEI).

Next Update coming up soon:

Countermeasure Programs:

A- single pair release

B- 8 flares in 0.5 seconds

C- 8 flares in 1 s

D- 8 flares in 2 s

E- 8 flares in 4 s

F- 16 flares in 1 s

G- 16 flares in 2 s

H- 16 flares in 4 s

I- 16 flares in 8 s