NikoWZRD

Niko's Uniforms Mega Packs

thanks for the answer about the indie vests! :) i think the m81 would look rad too. So pumped on your next release <3

Small update:

594fd87a6b.jpg

(Click me for bigger picture!)

Uniforms are now 100% done, just deciding whether to wait until I finish the vests and release them as a bundle together, or release them as separate downloads. What do you guys think?

Edited by NikolaiSergeyev

This pack just keep getting better and better. I absolutely love it!

Keep up the good work! :D

Fantastic work Niko - call me crazy, but would it be possible for you to release a Uniforms pack, Vest pack and a bundle? I would personally just use the bundle, but I guess having the option to use the vests as well (or not) might appeal to some folk!

im salivating.........I want them now... but i also would say just wait.... but... now.... but... wait.. but.... :,)

Fantastic work Niko - call me crazy, but would it be possible for you to release a Uniforms pack, Vest pack and a bundle? I would personally just use the bundle, but I guess having the option to use the vests as well (or not) might appeal to some folk!

That's not a bad idea, actually. I'll release the uniforms on their own tonight, and I'll release the bundle once all the other individual components are done. :)

Oh, and if anyone has any specific requests for a camo pattern or combination of patterns, this'd be your last chance to request it for the update.

I'm at work just now so I can't check, but does the pack have the British camo patterns (DPM/DDPM/MTP) in it? Because if not... ;)

Not yet, this pack only includes US patterns. I'm doing eastern/Russian camo in the next pack, then the rest of the world patterns like DPM, MTP, CADPAT, LATPAT, etc etc will be in the third pack. :)

Does the pack come with blood texes?

Great work btw...My kind of addon.

Not yet, this pack only includes US patterns. I'm doing eastern/Russian camo in the next pack, then the rest of the world patterns like DPM, MTP, CADPAT, LATPAT, etc etc will be in the third pack. :)

You, sir, are a legend. Big fan of your work. I love sitting in the Virtual Arsenal and making up units, so mods like this are a must have for me!

EDIT: Can I put in a request for the third pack? :D

Does the pack come with blood texes?

Great work btw...My kind of addon.

They're all hidden selections, so yes, they still use the default blood texes.

Thanks! :)

You, sir, are a legend. Big fan of your work. I love sitting in the Virtual Arsenal and making up units, so mods like this are a must have for me!

EDIT: Can I put in a request for the third pack? :D

I'm quite flattered, thanks :)

Of course, either post it in this thread or feel free to PM me. Who knows, I might already have your request done. :p

Niko I know your retextured the aaf uniforms for the mod, I dont know which ones have hidden selections but you should try texturing the worker coveralls into some camos, maybe some russian ones or something, fleck tarn also might be cool for a Ukraine scenario.

Niko I know your retextured the aaf uniforms for the mod, I dont know which ones have hidden selections but you should try texturing the worker coveralls into some camos, maybe some russian ones or something, fleck tarn also might be cool for a Ukraine scenario.

I'll take a look at that model for you, see if its worth working on. As much as I would like to have more variety in the models, it's tough to find models that look good for what I'm trying to do.

Oh on that note, how would you guys like me to include rolled up sleeves? Include a separate config for them or just include them by default?

Rolled up sleeves should be a different item i think, as long as its not really hard it wont hurt, and more sleeve variants is more visual variety if we are all wearing the same uniform some can have rolled sleeves etc.

Rolled up sleeves should be a different item i think, as long as its not really hard it wont hurt, and more sleeve variants is more visual variety if we are all wearing the same uniform some can have rolled sleeves etc.

Yeah, I'll include a second config.pbo for the rolled sleeves. I just want to make it optional because with both variants of every uniform, that brings the total up to something like 150 uniforms..

Yeah I can see what you mean,

If you dont make it another item how else would it be done? Would you make it something you type in the init to change sleeves, or like apply texture to the other model with a init line....

Or it just wouldnt show up in Virtual Arsenal?

Yeah I can see what you mean,

If you dont make it another item how else would it be done? Would you make it something you type in the init to change sleeves, or like apply texture to the other model with a init line....

Or it just wouldnt show up in Virtual Arsenal?

I mean have one config that includes just the unrolled sleeves, and one config that has just the rolled. That way if you only want one option instead of both, you can just install the one you want.

I'm quite flattered, thanks :)

Of course, either post it in this thread or feel free to PM me. Who knows, I might already have your request done. :p

My request would be for some British Army webbing, PLCE/Soldier '95 to go with the regular DPM, since the British Army (almost) never uses armour with temperate camouflage :D

could be cool, as per you asking for requests, to have the multicam top be combined with the m81 pants, or the night dessert pants. would go great with the second campaign from bis. Super militia feeling with the two patters mixed. On that note it might be kind of cool to have the aaf digi cam paired with a few of the patterns?? Also, were the indie vest models in a few textures gonna make it into this next update?? :D Love your pack man, cant say it enough!

Yeah, I'll include a second config.pbo for the rolled sleeves. I just want to make it optional because with both variants of every uniform, that brings the total up to something like 150 uniforms..

What about at least making the MARPART uniforms always rolled? ;)

I've been having too much fun with the Splendid Camera, so have some top secret sneak peeks on some Russian kits:

http://i.cubeupload.com/XHLWNH.png (2939 kB)

http://i.cubeupload.com/EGNGi0.png (3720 kB)

http://i.cubeupload.com/8SOjf6.png (2372 kB)

(USA Uniforms release to come REALLY soon, I promise!)

Edited by NikolaiSergeyev

Well, I was pushing for a release last night, and when I did the final count before packaging it up and uploading it, I found I had something like 85 textures for uniforms, and only 79 of them are in-game. :|

So I gotta figure out which ones I have to add to the config, then I'll upload it. :)

ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! :D haha dude im so pumped! You have my favorite units. If i havent fanboy-d enough in this thread... haha ;)