kimi_uy

US Helicopters (HAFM OVerhaul) MOD

Hey guys, just wanted to know whether this mod enables all this fancy stuff in the standard /vanilla helicopters in Arma 3?

I'm attempting to get in touch with the author to finish this work and install RotorLib, Sling Loading and FFV for the appropriate vehicles. I just learned how to do these things myself very recently.

I'm attempting to get in touch with the author to finish this work and install RotorLib, Sling Loading and FFV for the appropriate vehicles. I just learned how to do these things myself very recently.

Yes please!

That would be VERY appreciated :)

Hey ho!

Made a small addon-mod for enabling AGM Fast roping to all UH60M-versions aswell as the CH47 Chinooks.

http://blackflagops.com/arma3/us_helos_agm_fastrope_fix/@bamse_kimi_agm_fastrope.zip

It should be signed, sealed and delivered so to speak with the latest A3 Tools. I haven't check if the key works tho so if someone could try this out I'd appreciate it :)

ACwAAAAAAQABAAACADs%3D#pwsc-{SnNsWUJlYzJFSjdUSVk4TG93QTRvUHhCY0U5REh6Nlkza21xMSt4MWNDazhPT1VJQ1hJZjBqUll6aW15VytQMEdOZGV4a3c5UktGMUlIdm1OaVcxVFRITjc0WEtZalZZSUFUejMzeUd4NzRYR1gxUVVJYVl2QUZoYTBXUC9jYkQ=}

Edited by bamse

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks for those works bamse! much appreciated. I was gonna do that but i decided to drop it becuase of other reasons.

Thanks Foxhound too for the mirror.

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@Bamse;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

geraldbolso1899: Nono, thank YOU for even making it possible for me to do this small thing. My skills are not even near good enough to be able to pick this project up so this is my small small small contribution to keeping it alive :)

Not sure what I'd do (fly) if it stopped working :(

But,

sorry for such a fast update and possible thread-spam, but I'm kinda new to the whole doing mods thing :/

Foxhound and kecharles28, feel free to update mods but no need to post about it if you think it clogs up the thread :D

Kimi's US Helicopters AGM Fast Rope Compatibility Patch v1.1

Changelog:
----------------

v1.1
- Fixed mod dependencies (added AGM_FastRoping :P)
- Chinook: Moved floor hatch rope so it's attached to ceiling instead of magically floating in the middle of the hatch.
- Chinook: Fixed floating aft rope
- UH60M: Removed the left rope on the two MEVs due to, well ... no realistic way of having one there :)

Download:

http://blackflagops.com/arma3/us_helos_agm_fastrope_fix/@bamse_kimi_agm_fastrope_v1.1.zip

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hi, I have an error popup when I'm gunner on helicopters : No entry 'config.bin/RscInGameUI/Rsc_Kimi_US_helos_Turret_UI_01.CA_Stabilize'

:butbut: Can you correct it please ?

Edited by Matth_

I've successfully added ffv to the blackhawk in a pure addon config manor like the AGM fast roping thing, but positions are still a bit wonky and aiming angles are aswell. I'll hope I'll be able to sort some kind of working pre-release for public testing if wanted.

Sling loading is pretty much impossible it seems since I'll need some memory LODs added ... something I cannot add due to several reasons :)

I've put on the first post that I can deliver the unbinarized files if requested by PM and with a "valid" reason.

---------- Post added at 01:10 ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 ----------

I've successfully added ffv to the blackhawk in a pure addon config manor like the AGM fast roping thing, but positions are still a bit wonky and aiming angles are aswell. I'll hope I'll be able to sort some kind of working pre-release for public testing if wanted.

Sling loading is pretty much impossible it seems since I'll need some memory LODs added ... something I cannot add due to several reasons :)

Yeah for the models, unfortunately I'm still using the exact same models Aplion released, so you'll have to start from scratch there.

I'm not sure what to do with an unbinarized model I'm afraid, I've never even opened the proper tool, whatever that might be :/

I'm working with the few thing I kinda know, like a 5-year old in a brothel so to speak .... BUT! I'll be happy to give it a shot atleast, pm incoming ;D

I did however get a kinda good ffv-config going today with proper non-clipping angles. It's very much good to go.

Two cargo gunner spots in the UH60M, none in the MEV (since there are no open doors), and two in the rear of the chinook. Since I can't find any extra memory points for getting in as cargo gunners on the UH60M one currently need to get in as the left gunner and then switch to the right to even get to that position ... same goes for the CH47F. I'll prolly do a more proper release when/if I get sling loading to work along with more memory points but as for now; here's the current state of ffv :)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4170539/arma3/mods/release/bamse_kimi_ffv_sling.pbo

(foxhound and kecharles28, please don't mirror this :])

Edited by bamse

Noob question....

Just installed this and also running MCC - the MCC lets you call in CAS with AH64 and Chinook (I guess there own models?) - how does this pack integrate with that? - or do you just use this pack to place the helicopters on the editor when your creating missions (note I also saw that in MCC you can call in evacuation helo's including blackhawks - but bizarrely when I call these in I just get them sitting on the ground)

I have no idea how MCC works. Maybe you can ask them :s

I Love Your mod!!! I can't stand the vanilla apache gunnery, but this mod makes it a dream to shoot!

I don't know if you discontinued this mod or that the original mod is discontinued but is there any chance you could incorporate the advanced flight model in to the apaches?

edit

srry wrong thread

Edited by 87th_Neptune

I Love Your mod!!! I can't stand the vanilla apache gunnery, but this mod makes it a dream to shoot!

I don't know if you discontinued this mod or that the original mod is discontinued but is there any chance you could incorporate the advanced flight model in to the apaches?

This pack is indeed discontinued.

I invite you to check out this helo

Sir , I like your mod very much , but I really need your help now , I don't know why the AI gunner on the AH-64D Apache and AH-1 won't engage the target , they just lock on the target without firing. Helo please ---------regards

Hey simon, unfortunately I've stopped working on these helos about an year ago. To use an apache with AI id reccomend using tge RHS one.

Enviado desde mi SM-G920I mediante Tapatalk