@sparfell_19, Hie, I was wondering if you could... Is there any way you would have the time to make an Indi group. I have noticed there is no Rebel Greek faction any where. I have searched for a few days now and have downloaded a few mods to see if i can find some low tec greekish faction on the Independant side. Most of what i have found on the INDI side are takisoldiers from arma 2, russian insurgents, a few other nation factions, but no lowtec local greek faction(on the INDI side). Something like the FIA (on BLUFOR side) but on the Independant side.

Can you? Please?!

Hi Lordprimate, there will be no major update of Missing Units until Apex and the kind of faction you ask for is not planed at the moment.

Maybe you could use that addon :

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/159567-guerilla-units-and-groups-in-editor-for-east-and-independents/

Let me know if it still work, if not, maybe I can quickly fix it. But I can't promise anything as I'm focused on CUP and other projects at the moment.

Wow that never came up in my searches. ill give it a go right now . It seems reading the last few posts in that thread that there are some missing assets . but it should function for what i need it to. (greek civilian insurgents) Thank you very much for that link and im off testing. 

Edit: After testing, it does not work correctly with alive. ill shoot the idea there way as well. Thanks for the heads up and the link! and thanks for @MU

Wow that never came up in my searches. ill give it a go right now . It seems reading the last few posts in that thread that there are some missing assets . but it should function for what i need it to. (greek civilian insurgents) Thank you very much for that link and im off testing. 

Edit: After testing, it does not work correctly with alive. ill shoot the idea there way as well. Thanks for the heads up and the link! and thanks for @MU

Can you tell me if MU works with Alive, I never had any feedback about that ?

Update 1.9

Download :

MEGA

Changelog :

- Fixed : Missing script when placing down a random civilian

- Added : Persian Random civilian

- Fixed Vests protection values according to 1.54

• Like 2

Hi Sparfell, I really like this mod, so much content at such a small file size.

A small request, could you change the CTRG units to use British voices instead of American? They have British flags all over their uniforms....

Hi Sparfell, I really like this mod, so much content at such a small file size.

A small request, could you change the CTRG units to use British voices instead of American? They have British flags all over their uniforms....

Hi, thank you for the suggestion. I will do it for next update.

• Like 1

Sparfell, I found another hidden texture for the guerilla uniform:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/359527686143219871/42CADB216034033F2C488D974CD1DDBCA2B007FC/

"\a3\characters_f_gamma\Civil\Data\c_cloth1_black.paa"

Cool, I'll add it in a futur update (but don't expect it to be soon). Thanks ;)

Another texture for the Guerilla Garment:

"\a3\characters_f_gamma\Civil\Data\c_cloth1_brown.paa"

Another request for the next version:

The Sage and Woodland textures can be applied to the t-shirt and rolled sleeves NATO uniforms to give some more variety.....

5F5DAA7FD8495A094CA9B8FF05D6649B7E36FCFD

Update 2.0

Download :

MEGA

Changelog :

- 3DEN adaptation
- Civilian trucks are now hidden (added by BIS in 1.58)
- Added guerilla garment uniform variants (thanks dreadpirate and somesangheili)
- Added 1 wetsuit and rebreather variant
- Added Rolled-up and tshirt Combat Fatigues variants
- Added 1 VR suit variant with no lights (thanks somesangheili)

- Added 1 coverall variant (thanks somesangheili)
- optional AAF night is no longer supported

but is possible add the blue shirt on AAF's pants? and the Tshirt version on AAF naturally

Sparfell, if you have time, the British CTRG guys are still talking with American accents.....

Also, there are textures for a NATO Gorgon in the game files:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/180646-list-of-all-hidden-texture-inits/

English voices for CTRG cannot be done easily currently so it's not in my priorities.

About the Gorgon, I'll take a look. Last time I tried some pieces were left green.