Updated mod v1.7 available at withSIX
Thanks for informing us about the updated release :cool:

Thanks to both of you, links added in firstpost.

Missing Units : v1.7.1

DOWNLOAD ON DROPBOX

Changelog :

- Fixed wrong classnames for HPM and CSAT combat diver ammunitions.

Feel free to comment, ask questions and report bugs.

Do you have plans to add the CTRG heavy vest skin?

Do you have plans to add the CTRG heavy vest skin?

What do you mean ? Because CTRG heavy plate carrier is already integrated in vanilla.

As I understand it the textures were released by Bohemia but they left to us to use it.

hello mainly great job ... I know that this mod is specifically lay with vanilla but only wanted to ask and suggest if in the future optionally replace weapons would add BIS by example, the HLC: ak, g3, fal, ar -15 etc ... that would give a magnificent touch to units .... thanks

hello mainly great job ... I know that this mod is specifically lay with vanilla but only wanted to ask and suggest if in the future optionally replace weapons would add BIS by example, the HLC: ak, g3, fal, ar -15 etc ... that would give a magnificent touch to units .... thanks

Maybe, in the futur, there will be optionnal addons for weapon replacement (more probably with CUP than HLC). I already made some with RHS weapons in the past. As for now, you can perfectly make your own optional replacement configs.

thanks for attention then wait when available configuration CUP ... and about doing my own config replacement the weapons I've been wanting to do but can not find information to do so, if you know where I can get the information you really appreciate it brother ...sorry for my english also

Edited by eduardcomando

gracias por la atención y luego esperar CUP configuración cuando esté disponible ... y de hacer mi propio reemplazo config las armas que he estado queriendo hacer, pero no puedo encontrar información para hacerlo, si usted sabe donde puedo conseguir la información que realmente aprecias hermano ...

You're lucky I can read spanish !

Replacement config are pretty easy to make but can't be explained in three lines. There is a lot of informations about that in these forums. So you'll have to be patient or go and search by yourself. If you want more infos, you can add me on steam (I published the addon on the workshop).

You're lucky I can read spanish !

Replacement config are pretty easy to make but can't be explained in three lines. There is a lot of informations about that in these forums. So you'll have to be patient or go and search by yourself. If you want more infos, you can add me on steam (I published the addon on the workshop).

Sorry was a error when I went to public post with the translator on my phone ... ok I will take your advice and continue in searching was not easy but i know that i can... thanks

Hey Spar,

I was wondering if retextures of some of the vehicles was possible while keeping the modpack light as you envision it. Espically the CSAT and AAF vehicles. The problem im having is that the current camo dosen't really fit in any other climate or other factions. Is it possible for just green colors for a woodland variant for example?

Hey Spar,

I was wondering if retextures of some of the vehicles was possible while keeping the modpack light as you envision it. Espically the CSAT and AAF vehicles. The problem im having is that the current camo dosen't really fit in any other climate or other factions. Is it possible for just green colors for a woodland variant for example?

I don't think so. First because, retex is not the purpose of that mod and second because I'm clearly not a texture artist.

BUT there is some sand (NATO) textures for the Gorgon (AAF), in the game files. I didn't use it because a part of the texture is still colored in AAF camo and it looks pretty bad. Maybe I can find a workaround.

Same think for the panther/bobcat : uncomplete CSAT texture available.

alrighty, thanks for the reply. So whats the plan now? Is this the farthest the mod can go now?

alrighty, thanks for the reply. So whats the plan now? Is this the farthest the mod can go now?

There will certainly be some small fixes in the near futur and probably some more consequent updates when the "Tanoa DLC" will be out in 2016.

Found a tiny error. :)

Item STR_MU_units_Diver_medic listed twice

Also, your "MU" picture is not showing up in Virtual Arsenal and Virtual Garage.

Found a tiny error. :)

Also, your "MU" picture is not showing up in Virtual Arsenal and Virtual Garage.

Thanks a lot, I will take a look. About the mod icon in VA, it is already fixed in my actual version. :)

Thanks a lot, I will take a look. About the mod icon in VA, it is already fixed in my actual version. :)

No problem, thanks for the mod!

Update 1.8

Download :

Dropbox

MEGA

Changelog :

- Fixed error in rpt : "Item STR_MU_units_Diver_medic listed twice"
 - Added : logo in VA.
 - changed cost value for all units according to ASRAI standards

Thanks to Jonpas for his bug report ;)