- fixed massive .rpt errors

- fixed long loading time when mod is activated

- fixed extreme long lockon time one some systems

- fixed icons on wrong position when other aspect ratio than 16:10 is used

- fixed conflicts with/disables other mods

regards

moerderhoschi

Ooooh nice .... gonna test it out now. Thanks MDH

EDIT: Seems to work very well. I think there is still a conflict with another addon (I need to investigate this) as I'm still getting the missile dipping down into a valley infront of me.

Edited by Kremator

please tell me where this happen for you, do you have the islandname and coordinates for me?

thank you

On Stratis, from the hilltop overlooking the airport, looking towards Agia Marina. Will try TDA without other mods and tell you the one that causes the problem.

Hey Moerderhoschi, the latest update really fixed the conflict with the other addons I´ve listed (and the TITAN UI overlay issue too) ! Thanks! Now I can enjoy your mod properly ;)

cheers!

@Corporal_Lib[bR] : nice to hear, thank you for the feedback :)

@Kremator : i can reproduce the missile drop in valleys. i will fix this for the next update. thank you.

regards

moerderhoschi

Edited by Moerderhoschi

Hello ! The bugs I met previously are gone with this release, congrats !

But during my test sessions, all my missiles missed the target by a thin margin (top and direct) and target does not explode nor is damaged. This is weird, is that happens only to me ?

No NikoTeen, I´ve seen this "missile fall short" whenever I play a saved mission... even using moduload doesn´t help, I can only hit precisely in my first try of a mission =/

@NikoTeen : sounds weird. really every missile fails? please try it again in the editor, thank you.

@Corporal_Lib[bR] : i will check and fix this.

regards

moerderhoschi

I find it works fine with the new CBA. No problems at all, apart from the CRAP weapon sway that makes aiming more difficult.

Why are you wanting key settings ? TAB changes from TOP to DIR attack. That is all you need.

okay then, all I can say is that it doesn't work somehow. I guess it interfrere's with another mod or something

If you find out what it is, post here and in the conflicting mod thread too so it can be sorted out. I'm not having any problem with it at all.

Awesome mod. Been looking for this. AGM supports top down, but that mod comes with way too much baggage.

Question? Would you be able to add support for the RHS mod. The only weapon that would need it is the Javelin. The RHS mod is quite popular now, and I think this would be a good addition.

I have been trying to do this myself, but I am not sure if it is working right. Would you be able to take a look? I PM'd you a link.

If I may add some criticism, the range finder on your mod is unrealistic, because you only find the range of vehicles. I would personally remove the range finding ability.

Edited by stcrowe

Great mod nice to see people improving the launchers in the game they need alot of improvement.

Looks awesome, it's definitely required for the DAGR or hellfires in A3. TopDown attacks with Helicopters and LOAL is just a mere dream :p

Good job

I think the DAGR's are beam riding so they don't have top down attack but Hellfires certainly do.

@stcrowe in the last half year i lost a bit the motivation to work on my arma III mods. sometimes I'm also very lazy in those things :rolleyes: (btw ArmA II still rocks, will ever love to play it with ACE or Iron Front Mod :cool:).... the rangefinder in the topdownattackmod should also work on infantry, ships and helos, it worked 6 months ago when i remember correct.

@Moerderhoschi I got to work fine with the Javelin in the RHS mod. Thanks for such a great mod.

Would you be okay if I expanded upon your mod for RHS? I would like to make a semi-realistic Javelin, and your mod is a great starting point for that. I would release it as a self-contained mod (for Javelin only, people would have to download your mod for Titan) with all appropriate credits to you and your work. I know you were cool with this in your readme, but I just want a public okay because I'm new around here and don't want to get banned :(

I meant vehicles as in the game engine vehicles including infantry, helicopters, etc. Yeah it works fine. My fix for RHS was that I forgot to turn off the lockOn in cfgWeapons, so the game was trying to do both lock-on. Your mod is 100% functional, no worries mate.

Edited by stcrowe