randomslap

[WIP] Boeing F15SE Silent Eagle

i would like to see the Sukhoi T-50 PAK FA so we have some stuff to shoot out of the sky

by the way nice work so far on the F15

I really love the combination between the high tech stuff and the good old F15, looking forward to it!

Exactly, that wat has made me so pumped for the F-15SE. I love the fact that they aren't trying to put a multi billion dollar prototype in the air, but rather a drastic improvement on a working battleproven airframe. I love the merging of old and new :D

only bad thing is with that is at some point you have to start from scratch you only can up date so much but like you are saying the F15 is a proven platform

only bad thing is with that is at some point you have to start from scratch you only can up date so much but like you are saying the F15 is a proven platform

Yeah you're right, you shouldn't be able to update a North American Sabre to 5th gen level :p. But I think a lot of it has to do with the airframe. By the 1980's, airframes we're being perfected, and there's wasn't a whole lot of expirimention going on anymore on wingshape, tailplanes, airbrakes etc. The F-22 for example was very similair the the F-15 in a lot of ways. So if you we're to upgrade the F-15 to incorperate all the modern technologies the F-22 had, you would almost end up with an airplane that was on equal footing with the F-22.

Edited by CyclonicTuna

Looks fantastic so far loving the cockpit

Hey Randomslap, have you also considered entering for the MakeArma contest? I think your mod could use some more publicity ;)

He can't enter it in MANW. It's a modification of a conversion of an FSX model. You can only enter original content that did not exist before MANW began.

J-20, because the Chinese members of CSAT need something, and i'm sure China could show up in CSAT in the future.

J-20, because the Chinese members of CSAT need something, and i'm sure China could show up in CSAT in the future.

Sorry that this thread has been dead with no updates, but I promise that this aircraft will be out. I am really busy with my real life business and the USAF mod development. I would also like to "officially" announce that the F15SE and the FB22 will be released together. The problem is that I don't know when the aircrafts will be released(could be in weeks, months, or maybe even a year).

To be quite honest, no ETA is necessary -- it's just gratifying to know that the projects aren't outright cancelled. Is there any particular hold-up though for these two? After all, however much you may not consider something ready for prime time, players may not be so demanding -- or may have a different definition of "ready" -- and could well be happy enough if you were to release whatever you had.

P.S. If I haven't already thrown my hat in for the J-20 for the simple reason that no one else has done it for A3, consider my hat thrown in for the J-20. If I previously did... consider the hat withdrawn for the sole purpose of throwing it back in. :D

Came to think of something ;What about some Co-op work with Mando part-time or so,adding whatever you guys can come up with to add and if you want you can talk to Armscore about adding their "Owl Helmet" for their mod -they got some models of the Hawk,Mirage and helicopters

not to mention their COIN-aircraft.

It may even be an option to add PIP to fly a Drone from the back-seat?:cool:

It would be cool if it`s enabled in Zeus from start;)

What about creating a "bubble" around the aircraft that makes the missiles blow up,divert,or whatever

at a set %? Maybe make a Defult Behavior to Land Class- " AA get a 30% aiming error when shooting at it" or something,to simulate some Stealth features.

Or a way to postpone the response of certain AA-like otherwise exelent Phalinx?;)

This seem great,just a thing,make us get any Missile Box,and add support for mods of interest,and a cool Arming Menu.And some Showcase Mission.

Looking forward to use it! Thanks:bounce3:

--

Hey great work can't wait for it to be done. I have a small suggestion maybe you could sth like the f18x black wasp mod have a high and low observable profile or sth similar. being able to tune the set up of the planes are a great feature. Personally i feel It will attract players to use and support your mod. Perhaps you can contact the makers of the black wasp mod and see what you can develop tgt?

Hey randomslap what's happening with this one it looks beautiful?? :D

It is on halt as of right now. I am currently busy with the WIP F35B. This will either resume after the F35B release or it will be given to someone else who has experience and time.

It is on halt as of right now. I am currently busy with the WIP F35B. This will either resume after the F35B release or it will be given to someone else who has experience and time.

This is just my opinion. But I think the Silent Eagle is much cooler than the F-35, so I hope you'll continue your project. I'm currently getting familiar with Cinema 4D in school, but I'm still a newbie. And it will take a while before I could work on models of your caliber, I'm horrible in coding aswell. However, I would like to start modding Arma in the near future.

10/10 would bang.

Though finish the F-35B first.............with an RN skin..................... I need it for an MP campaign.:bounce3:

Oooooooooooooh this vs the Su-35 over Altis. sexy.

I would like to know if there is any F15 mod available for Arma 3 yet? I can't wait for the F15SE to be released as we are busy with a story based campaign and our next mission needs to have F15s in it. F18 won't do although they're awesome.

Any reply would be MUCH appreciated.

Could you add some working HMD to it and make it lock-on several targets at the same time? Possibly,add a semi-active flare-system that responds to if it get shot at?

Some sort of "fire and forget" for AIM-7 Sparrow missiles by making them more like AIM-9,without the ir-lock-on sound and making them lock-on themself just by looking at a target.

I would prefer if all green boxes will go away when target are killed ,sence I want a clutter free apperence.

Thank you .

You should ask more politely, the developer works to make the product HE/SHE wants, not what you want

This mod is on hold (maybe canceled). I will let you guys know in advance on what I have decided to do with this mod. Thanks! :)

This mod is on hold (maybe canceled). I will let you guys know in advance on what I have decided to do with this mod. Thanks! :)

damn but it looks good but for sure it takes a long time :D