raspu86

C-L-F Mods - Additional backpacks/radios for TFAR

Furthermore I'd like to add that the Thales TRC 9110 does not show on my vest like this: http://imgur.com/i9nWuxG

I'm using the vanilla A3 vests, any idea?

Apart from that: great mod, me and the guys on my server love it :D

That's not the TRC 9110 but part of Alex Vestins US Units!

I was looking for that just now, haha. Thanks for the heads up!

Oh, thanks for the heads-up! Pity then.. any chance you might be able to make this for vanilla vests, just like the backpacks? Perhaps in the launcher slot (if that's possible) so you can still carry a backpack.

Oh, thanks for the heads-up! Pity then.. any chance you might be able to make this for vanilla vests, just like the backpacks? Perhaps in the launcher slot (if that's possible) so you can still carry a backpack.

Tried that before with mixed results. Too much clipping going on with different vest so we dumped the idea.

tstQ13Fl.jpg

So no, won't happen.

Me again, with another request ^^

i know radio's take up a lot of space in backpacks, but could it be possible to increase the amount of ammo/equipment you can hold in the backpacks? Right now the amount of equipment/ammo you can take is even lower than the TFAR standard.. Thanks! :)

@Daantjeeuh

I'll have to look into this. I think the volume is quite reasonable tough. What will definately change is the weight of the backpacks. Right now they are much to light.

@Sorken

Unfortunately there will always be some clipping with vests/equipment going on. I'll see what I can do.

@Daantjeeuh

I'll have to look into this. I think the volume is quite reasonable tough. What will definately change is the weight of the backpacks. Right now they are much to light.

I don't know about the volumes... They fit less than a default radio backpack from TFAR right now. If you're familiar with the AGM mod, you can only put 15 bandages and 15 morphine injectors in them and it's full.. doesn't seem very realistic to me, I think the volume might be a bit larger. At least so it's on par with the default radio backpacks from TFAR

Allright I decided that the photshopped interfaces need to go, went full retard and started work on high poly models for new interfaces.

d3Y9EWkl.jpg (WIP)

I also updated the first page with information on the new upcoming radio models/backpacks - the Russian BUSSOL and the U.S. ILBE assault pack.

Where do I find the Thales TRC 9110 in the editor?

I just add them to a ammo box, or the default TFAR box with the following:

this addItemCargoGlobal ["clf_trc9110",10];

Other class names are found in first post.

C-L-F Mods is now as an enhanced version part of TFAR. I dropped the AN/PRC-117G and the Falcon III Multi Channel out of TFAR version for now. They don't have updated interfaces yet.

Edited by Raspu86

Oh sad, we use your Falcon III Multichannelradio a lot. :(

Are there any problems with other Nato radio? We had some issues communication with other big radios. So your mod is not integrated in TFR?

@1stMr..DeadMan Steam strictly prohibits Non-Authors from re-uploading to the workshop. 

Bolding and underlined my myself. 

You represent and warrant to us that you have sufficient rights in all User Generated Content to grant Valve and other affected parties the licenses described under A. and B. above or in any license terms specific to the applicable Workshop-Enabled App or Workshop page. This includes, without limitation, any kind of intellectual property rights or other proprietary or personal rights affected by or included in the User Generated Content. In particular, with respect to Workshop Contributions, you represent and warrant that the Workshop Contribution was originally created by you (or, with respect to a Workshop Contribution to which others contributed besides you, by you and the other contributors, and in such case that you have the right to submit such Workshop Contribution on behalf of those other contributors).

You furthermore represent and warrant that the User Generated Content, your submission of that Content, and your granting of rights in that Content does not violate any applicable contract, law or regulation.