Sign in to follow this  

when can we got a real jet ( I mean jet fighter :/)

i sawed Arma 3 Roadmap..

pressed ctrl+f

find word jet or plane

but nothing :(

well we just got helicopter dlc and marksmen?

this game relased 2013 Thursday September

now we just got a attacker plane(and almost trainer plane)

i'd like got a fighter jet

so

when can we got a jet fighter?

There are a number of mods that had fighters of all typs and sizes.

The FA-18 mod would appeal to you.

Arma isn't suited for high-speed dogfights, until it gets optimised, and BIS implements sub-pixel rendering (VBS3). The A-164 basically handles like a fighter jet, anyway.

However, there were screenies of an F-35 flying over Stratis, so we must hope that it is in the works.

Ahem... http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?164308-F-A-18-Super-Hornet-and-Su-35S-Flanker-E

I also heard that someone is planning on doing the F-15SE and the USAF Air Asset Addon by Fullerpj has an F-22 in the making:

Besides, they also mentioned a new big expansion pack for A3 to be released in 2015 along the lines of Operation Arrowhead, who says that won't contain new fixed wing fighters?

@ CyclonicTuna: There's also both dezkit's F-15C and MiG-29K!

In all honesty though... if one means an air superiority fighter by BI themselves, the de facto answer is "don't count on it", not when the closest they got was the F-35B having a pair of Sidewinders and the Su-34 having four R-73s.

Fact is with the current mods alone you can have a lot of fixed for green red and blue, in all types from fighters to cas to big transport planes to civlian aircrafts.

Funny to see that whatever is said about "no more modern", "it's good ArmA 3 went futuristic"... People actually still like and do want current gear/vehicles.

By modern, i think people are more excited for things like ACR modern. For example, people ask for F-16's and 18's when we should be implementing things that were made in the 2010's and up, rather than things from 1990's and Vietnam era. However, cant stress enough how much i doubt we will ever see the modern F-35C or A variants in Arma 3. for now, though, there will always be the X-35B model F-35 port from Arma 2 in the mod section. Have fun with that! BIS has their hands full working on good things to come, and improvements. ;)

Edited by DarkSideSixOfficial

i sawed Arma 3 Roadmap..

pressed ctrl+f

find word jet or plane

but nothing :(

well we just got helicopter dlc and marksmen?

this game relased 2013 Thursday September

now we just got a attacker plane(and almost trainer plane)

i'd like got a fighter jet

so

when can we got a jet fighter?

simple.... when you download the ones the community have made... they have done a splendid job if i do say so myself