raspu86

C-L-F Mods - Additional backpacks/radios

Idea:

Provide additional manpack radios and radios for the game which can be used as a replacement for the current TFAR (Arma 3) backpack. In the future we may add custom interfaces and properties to the radios if that feature becomes available.

Features:

- Mayflower assault pack with AN/PRC-117G (Ingame 1 / Ingame 2)

- Thales TRC 9110 as part of the German IdZ program (Template / Ingame 1 / Ingame 2)

- AN/PRC-117G with NICE COMM 2 rucksack (Template / Ingame 1 / Ingame 2 / Ingame 3)

Planned:

- SOLAR 400 EG-G as part of the German IdZ program

Team:

- Raspu (models and config)

- Gandi (textures)

The models will be released under ARMA PUBLIC LICENSE SHARE ALIKE (APL-SA) conditions. If you want to use them in your mod feel free to contact me!

Edited by Raspu86

Oh wow, looks really nice. So this replaces the TF Arrowhead bag, if I read correctly?

Thx for the nice words guys!

Oh wow, looks really nice. So this replaces the TF Arrowhead bag, if I read correctly?

Yes, right now it just replaces the 3D model of the standard TFAR bag. Since the API for TFAR is all ready in development we plan to add those as separate radios with custom settings, tough. Maybe in future for ACRE as well.

Edited by Raspu86

Thx for the nice words guys!

Yes, right now it just replaces the 3D model of the standard TFAR bag. Since the API for TFAR is all ready in development we plan to add those as separate radios with custom settings, tough. Maybe in future for ACRE as well.

Cool, keep me in touch regarding TFAR. With new version you will able to create totatlly news radios for TFAR with your addon. Also, some api documentation is ready: https://github.com/michail-nikolaev/task-force-arma-3-radio/wiki

Tired of carrying all this modern warfare communication stuff in your Alice pack? Grab a NICE COMM 3 and backache be gone!

Fmpv7pfl.jpg

0RNI2qFl.jpg

(very WIPish)

Ah, a fellow Blender man! I quite like these WIPs lot.

Wow, cool. Could you also create something for CSAT? (maybe different textures)

Also non camo textures coming? Like tan, olive or standard black?

Looking really sweet so far, can't wait! :D

Will they have different space for items inside? Will you release them only in one camo or some more? It would be great to get woodland green one and desert camo like those from screens.

Thanks!

Will you release them only in one camo or some more? It would be great to get woodland green one and desert camo like those from screens.
Sure i work on some different Camos for all Radios !!!

:)

Will they have different space for items inside?

We work on it.

New TAFR in testing stage, but documentatio for custom radio not finished yet. But you can check how current LR made: Item declaration, dialog.

In the end I think we are only going to offer multicam and coyote brown since these are the two camouflage patterns offered by the producers of the backpacks.

New TAFR in testing stage, but documentatio for custom radio not finished yet. But you can check how current LR made: Item declaration, dialog.

Got it to work!

Got it to work!

Cool, what is about new custom dialog? :)