Are you using 1.7.1 or are you using what is not released yet in the repo?

I've seen a number of crashes myself but only when Spawn Garrison is used, when in an area with a large number of buildings, and on 1.7.1. I've curbed most of the problems around this by tweaking a few things in the Spawn Garrison module that will be in the next release.

Any chance you have some logs I can look at?

---------- Post added at 01:13 ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 ----------

I'm using the 1.7.1 build , but I downloaded it as a source from github and compiled into a custom version with Battlefield Re-Spawn System, and a custom light switch on/off script I made. Yesterday, using the dev build and spawn garrison, the game was fine. With spawn garrison as well.

But today, it was crashing along with a few other people (about 8 of us). I can't get it to happen with only 1-2 people in the server to give you a log. If there are any problems ill enable logs and give it to you.

Hmm, no one can capture or recruit ai using those modules..

No, I'm just dumb I figured it out. I thought by module you meant in the regular old 2d editor.

One bug I've run into is the dialog will not let me place civilians. When I scroll to it it won't let me select it. Using the scroll bar I can select everything else.

Updated to 1.8.0:

• Added 'Search Building' waypoint type
  • Added 'Task Force Radio' module
  • Added 'Unit Skills' module that gives access to all 10 AI skills for a unit
  • Added custom category for CPM modules
  • Added 'Applies To' option to most unit-based modules so that module can be applies to unit, group, faction, or even players (depends on module)
  • Reorganized config files
  • Reorganized most script files
  • Fixed some issues with Unit Surrender
  • Overflow units from 'Spawn Garrison' are now grouped with the nearest group instead of the last created group
  • Drop-down UI elements are now much more accessible
  • Slider UI elements now show the current value in the tooltip text
  • Disabled fleeing for "Land" or "Land - Get In" waypoint type
  • Major UI overhauls

I'll go into more detail on the changes in a second post but for now here's the gist of what changed.

Enjoy! :)

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest
updated to latest version

Thanks for the up-date downloading now

There are a few critical issues that didn't come up until after the release (go figure) so there will be a 1.8.1 hotfix soon. I'll post again once it's updated.

Ok, this sounds amazingly awesome, just one (probably stupid) question...

Does every player need this active or just the 'Zeus'?

There are a few critical issues that didn't come up until after the release (go figure) so there will be a 1.8.1 hotfix soon. I'll post again once it's updated.

:thumb::thumb:

Does every player need this active or just the 'Zeus'?

Installed on server and Zeus user if dedicated.

I'm very thankful for this Mod. It makes very much very easier.

The only thing I'm curious about how to make every object editable over Zeus. And it need to be scripted! I'm using MCC to make some stuff and because Zeus is easier to use CPM, too.

My thoughts so far is that you could (maybe) make a module what make everything editable without setting Zeus modules.

Could be difficult because I didn't read or find any working workarounds for that problem.

Quick update 1.8.1:

I have put out the hotfix finally which is version 1.8.1. Mostly small stuff but there are a few new features in there so check it out and let me know how it all works for you guys.

Enjoy!

@chassmaster - thanks again, checking all now and sofar all works fine for me - thanks for redo the surrender thing ... great - have a good day

That sounds awesome, what does the Task force radio module do? I've been hoping since Zeus was released that they would update TFR to allow it to be used with zeus (talking out of selected unit's radio).

If that's what you just added, i'm going to be extremely excited! :D

Would it be possible to garrison specific factions? Especially if we're using addons?

I've got it logged on my TODO list here but not sure yet when it will be implemented though.

---------- Post added at 23:49 ---------- Previous post was at 23:47 ----------

That sounds awesome, what does the Task force radio module do? I've been hoping since Zeus was released that they would update TFR to allow it to be used with zeus (talking out of selected unit's radio).

If that's what you just added, i'm going to be extremely excited! :D

Right now the TFR module does pretty much nothing. It's a placeholder that will be much more feature complete in the next version. What you're talking about is still going to be a ways out yet. I'm tracking my thoughts on it here. If you have any ideas/comments feel free to post on that issue.

@chessmaster - is it possible to spawned convoys of a few cars ?? think 2 - 3 presets would be nice - thanks

Had a crack at this last night...just fantastic chess!

I assume that if I were to assign a unit with your revive system, I need those files in my mission folder too? (like you handle VAS)

Had a crack at this last night...just fantastic chess!

I assume that if I were to assign a unit with your revive system, I need those files in my mission folder too? (like you handle VAS)

For the time being, yes. But I've got something up my sleeve that I'm working on where that won't be necessary soon ;)

---------- Post added at 14:16 ---------- Previous post was at 14:14 ----------

@chessmaster - is it possible to spawned convoys of a few cars ?? think 2 - 3 presets would be nice - thanks

I haven't messed with the groups modules yet but it might be possible. I can certainly look into it. I've got a note for it here

@Chessmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Spoor View Post

I haven't messed with the groups modules yet but it might be possible. I can certainly look into it. I've got a note for it here

For those that haven't tried it yet, I did a quick showcase/tutorial. The more I use it, the more I can't be without it!

Every now and then this happens. I make a scenario in the Editor which includes CPM, export it to single missions, play the mission for a while then save and exit. When I go back to that particular mission in Scenarios and press Resume I find everything has saved except I no longer have the Curator Presets Mod listed in the modules.