warlord554

NATO/Russian AK SOPMOD Pack WIP

My apologies for not updating the thread in a while. Been hard at work. Still working hard on these trying to get a release. Did some personal testing and making improvements. No worries though. Soon my brothers ;)

I really want this awesome mod! Omg

Great job bro!

I'm sure this will become the de facto AK pack for Arma 3. I can't wait to have it my addons folder.

Can we please get to try out some of these guns in Viritual Arsenal,if you need some input on the Animations for them?

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Can you animate the Folding of the Stock and tie it to its own key,please? some of us had a lot of unused hotkeys on our Gaming Keyboard that we don`t have any use for....What if you include a nice sling for it that is animated,that way we might be able to put it onto the side of the character and thus get ;one to the side+one in hand+one in Backpack.

That will be something brand new and inproved in A3.

tnx

Alright guys sry I haven't updated you guys in a while, extremely busy. But I continue work on this project every chance I get. Tweaking everything out now, private testing should start pretty soon and then I'll.go ahead and release V1. Still alot to do :)

Regarding the folding stocks, they will be moved to the action menu, leaving no key binds needed

Been developing the AK12 series. Added paratrooper carbines, UBS, GL, and several other variants.

buldozer%202014-08-01%2002-28-22-98_zpsjbpqazuz.jpg

buldozer%202014-08-01%2002-11-05-23_zpsuh02gnf3.jpg

buldozer%202014-08-01%2002-21-58-11_zpsiunmdm0b.jpg

buldozer%202014-08-01%2002-06-45-28_zpssptlyv2q.jpg

• Like 1

Looks great! Gotta love the triangle folders lol. Can't wait brother

Looks great! Gotta love the triangle folders lol. Can't wait brother

Haha I thought it was quick, light, efficient, durable, and sorta russian(ish)

Ya hit everything on the head there. I'm not sure of it being a right hand folder or not, I know they are left hand on the older AKMs but I have no experience on the ak12s lol.

Regardless, can't wait to get my greedy little paws on em!

Ya know that's actually something I debated, and im also worried the hand may clip it. Do some experimenting and see whats best. You better be ready cuz your greedy paws are gonna do some testing ;)

I've just added underwater capable ammunition class to the ak12's. Making them as versatile as possible. Because UW ammo dimensions are different it won't hold as much per mag, but you will be able to deploy "ship to shore", and then reload standard ammunition once you make land fall. I am developing a dedicated underwater weapons system but since ak12 is new I thought itd be cool.

As stated before this pack will have completly custom ammo classes, each designed to be more realistic damage wise "ingame"(I've always felt BIS ammo values were weak)

include:

AP

Ball

Tracers(my own that feature impact effects on targets)

Several.different 12 ga rounds, including explosive

Several different GL rounds

545, 556, 762x39, 416LR, 12.7mm, and a few other "newer" calibers for the spears and ak12s

Fully compatible with BIS, and community made ammo classes

OH DAMN, spreading kalashnikov love in 545, 556, 762x39, 416LR, 12.7mm, and a few other calibers. I love it.

Hey warlord yeah its me again here to make another gun request, this time its the Parabellum Armament AK-14.

Now that's interesting and different. I'll def look into it buddy :)

Warlord, could you make an AK that is super crappy, like falling apart and barley held toghter?

I think some improvised material aks, and some stuff like khyber pass would be cool.

Perfect for Somalian market shootouts.

Hey bro hope all is goin well. I can't wait to see the end results! My current arsenal is gettin stale lol

I know it's been a while guys, new job, new child, soar mod keeping me busy. I have this pack almost release ready.

Even have some new additions in the works, including PK MOD IIs

buldozer%202014-09-24%2000-04-08-56_zpsfowbrk9d.jpg

buldozer%202014-09-24%2000-05-04-53_zpswv3xh41r.jpg

I do need some help from any community members that know how to script and have some free time. If you do then feel free to PM me.

Warlord, congrats on the new job and new arrival. That PK looks really cool. Looking forward to the release.

Yeeesh those PKs are beasty! Gonna definitely give those bad boys to the smallest person in the squad to carry lol.

Glad to see some WIPs again! Can't wait brother and congrats on your new child!

Finally got the PEQ visible laser working. Still alot of testing/tweaking, but coming along.

arma3%202014-09-25%2017-52-41-07_zpswd9dazau.jpg

arma3%202014-09-25%2017-54-07-10_zpsp0n2ylmt.jpg

So we will be able to choose between IR or visible laser? That'd be damn sweet