Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Amazons addon pack

BliknDog_amazons_01.JPG

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Blink Dog is working on Amazons addon pack smile.gif) This addon brings to OFP something that has been missing, armed angry females smile.gif Will be released within the week.  

==============================================

Amazon Addon Pack #1 is various re skins of a model imported from CS by Capt Moore. Included are Lara Croft, Selma (the origional Gabor model) and some origional re skins done by the myself and other retexture artists such as SkinnerGod of CS fame.<span id='postcolor'>

Read about it here

Is it just me, or does this make anyone think of Russ Meyer's films? tounge.gif

attack_faster_pussycat_kill_kill.jpg

Humzzz imagine making an unsuccesfull pass on one of them ...... better put on that chicken-plate biggrin.gif

I see they use the AK 2TIT "wonderbra" weapon.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Sep. 12 2002,04:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is it just me, or does this make anyone think of Russ Meyer's films?  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LoL, I just saw a Russ Meyer film last weekend, Beyond the Valley of the Dolls, and it was fun. I saw a bunch of his movies, including Faster Pussycat Kill Kill, Black Snake, and a few others. His movies are cheezy, but there's lots of big boobies, so maybe the movies are cheese covered boobies, lol.

-=Die Alive=-

Sheesh. Maybe this pack should be renamed 'Female Bodybuilder Addon'? She's got deltoids and biceps like Arnie used to have.  biggrin.gif

EDIT: Oh my god, I just noticed the hands! Gigantism! wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Munger @ Sep. 12 2002,10:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">EDIT: Oh my god, I just noticed the hands! Gigantism!  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

She has "Man Hands" lol (Seinfeld reference)

"A man without hand is not a man. I've got so much hand I'm coming out of my gloves."

- George, in "The Pez Dispenser" episode.

So I take it that these "amazons" are based on the guy bodies with only a female face and outfit?

-=Die Alive=-

I think they are based on the female bodies from Resistance - look at the waist and hair.

The model used is the same one released by Capt Moore, Terr2. This was in turn origionally a model created by Gabor for CS. I have attempted to contact and track down Gabor but with no luck sad.gif . I have included His origional skin in the Addon pack as well as Lara Croft. This is the same model I had problems re skinning which lead to my Flame post on this forum sometime back. The first .pbo I managed to succesfully finish took only 105 hrs to figure out due to file corruption. One I discovered the problems it bacame alot simpler to reskin. There will be more about the development and various authors of these skins in the readme file which is only 24kb. I should be releasing it this Saturday.

Excellent work blink!!! Could I make a request for pack 2? The evil chic from the bond flick Goldeneye. Xenia Onatopp in her sniper suit, some cool bond missions could be made with her smile.gif

Yeah she was a great Bond character. Of course if she to be made for OFP, to be realistic she would need to have an orgasm whenever she fired a gun on automatic. wink.gif

Orgasm while firing eh? Couldn't that be set up using the same system as heavy breathing is tied to running?

You have to wonder though, in the film she was getting pretty hot firing short controlled bursts from an AK-74SU, what would happen if she was gunner in a Shilka? Would the driver be in danger of drowning?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pathfinder @ Sep. 14 2002,23:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Excellent work blink!!!  Could I make a request for pack 2? The evil chic from the bond flick Goldeneye.   Xenia Onatopp in her sniper suit, some cool bond missions could be made with her smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Great idea. I will try to. The biggest problem with reskinning I have found so far is getting the faces right. The pic has to be as high res as possible, be a centred frontal shot and have very little to no shadowing and be colour of course. That will be the hardest thing to get.

I was planning on having a few packs. I am going to play around with oxy a bit and maybe work the pistol bug out of the addon, and possibly the other snags I ran into.

A few other things I was going to include in the next few packs include:

Some fem G.I joe characters- Baroness, Scarlette.

Some gals for West and east sides.

And If I can fig out oxy well enough a fem pilot and fem crew.

If one of the blondes had a side by side dog lock shotgun I would say you'd have a perfect zombie killing heroine. Kinda like the remake of (Night of the Living Dead )one of my favorite horror movies smile.gif

With oxy out now ,maybe a zombie addon will see light of day...errr night. biggrin.gif