Sign in to follow this  
alexboy

C-RAM for Arma 3!!!!

cram is a placable static item... can be placed anywhere... you can place it on nimitz ... one of my friends have tried ;) ill see if my friend can make a video of it on the nimitz

Then, we can put them on the fly with MCC, right? Anxious to grab this alpha (and stress playtest it for you Alexboy ;)

I think you are able to place it in MCC ill try it out to make for sure... wouldnt think why it wouldnt be able to... if not ill see why not......

as for the release im trying to secure it before i release a alpha... its no where near a "complete" stage so ill most likely stay in discussions or do we have to move to complete section if even a small release

==================EDIT==============================

ok my c-ram are compatible with MCC... they spawn... take about a second or so for it to respond to enemy jets and such... but they do work

but as for Anti- mortar... For some reason the script doesnt work well for the phalanx when placed by MCC.... so as of right now...

phalanx can be placed by MCC for anti-jet and helicopter... but if you want it to be anti- mortar... use the game engine editor to place it

(notice- before i release an alpha...) still packing and trying to figure out how to put it up

Edited by alexboy

My PC is at home in Wales so I can't play Arma 3 till the next Bank Holiday, how good is the C-RAM against fast movers like jets?

If you look at an earlier video... I have around 4 phalanxs placed and they are fighting against around 20-30 planes and they destroy the airs within minutes (takes a while due to distance they fly) but ya... it dominates them

Alpha release may be soon so cross your fingers

Is this add-on available for download? I was part of Task Force C-RAM in 2009-2010 on JBB and would love to see this in action in-game. Thanks!

Sorry for the delay guys... I am just editing some problems with it... also trying to get some good photos up and some videos so that others that havent seen this before can know what it is... and if im not mistaken... i think ima have to make a new thread on complete because of puting a link for download... so keep and eye on here for me closing this thread and opening a complete....

Possibly a day or so then this most likely will be out as an alpha release

Sorry for the delay guys... I am just editing some problems with it... also trying to get some good photos up and some videos so that others that havent seen this before can know what it is... and if im not mistaken... i think ima have to make a new thread on complete because of puting a link for download... so keep and eye on here for me closing this thread and opening a complete....

Possibly a day or so then this most likely will be out as an alpha release

Sweet news man, cant wait