Sign in to follow this  
alexboy

C-RAM for Arma 3!!!!

The burst isnt on my side... he was adding the gatling gun weapon and ammo from the A-10 from the update coming tomorrow and it was going against my phalanx's weapon so it turned into burst... it will be full auto... just wanted to show you guys what the sound would be like

Hey guys... I am looking for someone who can fix my textures for one of my phalanx's... when in game the whole model is black... I can't figure out why the textures wont work.... some of the textures wont open in textview for some reason... If someone who is good at texturing could take a look at this problem and try to fix it?

Thank you in advance

Sorry for this post... but I am looking for the person who sent me some CIWS models / addons, please message me if you see this !!!! i need to talk to you about an issue and also to give credit (sorry i had to clean my inbox because of so many inboxes/ out boxes lately)

also to make sure for everyone else can be happy... I am having great progress with this... changed tracers to red... talking to some sound mod creators to see if they can make a sexy sound for this phalanx.... and the script for targeting artillery is almost complete... just need to fix some bugs... and may see a beta release at the end of the week (no promises)

That would be so frigging awesome! I hope everything is going well for you. I'm so excited =D

Soon it will be really important to destroy Radars, not just for Eyecandy!!

I'm really looking forward to this! Could you create a OPFOR version with CSAT camo?

Im looking into finding a russian model c-ram if you look on youtube they have a c-ram variant (dual phalanx gatlings with 2 rocket pods)

possible example ^^

so there is a possibility if i can get hands on a model like that

---------- Post added at 12:57 ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 ----------

Ok, im testing different typs of artillery guns to track.... is there newer artillery coming into game anytime soon ?

also im looking for someone to pull the textures of BI's lhd phalanx's that has a dome scanner on it... also if people can pull all models on the lhd (sea sparow, sea-ram variant and phalanx that would be helpful) just to have different sizes / looks of phalanxs' is always cool

i just need textures because one of my friends... i lost his contact info on here so im looking for him... he gave me some CIWS models... and textures are similar to lhd texture for phalanxs and everything... so would help alot... and could help me release sooner because my textures are broke ingame for some reason...

thank yall

Edited by alexboy

wow I can imagine the beasts could do with that and the attach to command *_* lol I think you should only use the same model for CSAT, changing only the skin, as that Russian one has more firepower and could be a bit unfair for NATO.

BTW great job!

ya arma 2 had that gun... i might port over that from arma 2 if i get permission.... or if someone wants to find a really nice model of it and give it to me ^_^

but as of right now this model is delayed... due to permission for powerful script for my phalanx tracking, aiming, and firing has been withdrawn... (this is my fault and i take all responsibility for this)

Will have to figure out a new way of doing this script in my own way... or find someone to help me.... or wait to see if i can regain permission to use this wonderful script i base mine off of....

so cross your fingers and I do apologize

@alexboy

I must be typing in some strange foreign language or it seems like you never bother to read anything. This is exactly why I'm no longer supporting this mod. I'm typing this simply because you are shooting yourself in the foot. You can use my scripts. Even without my support you are still free to continue using my scripts as long as you give credit where applicable. I don't particularity care about people crediting me for my modding work, but other people seem to care on my behalf so it's best you do it anyway.

Put in some effort man, at the very top of the files you'll see the license information. To make it extra clear I will post it here for all to see.

LICENSE : GO CRAZY - USE IT - ABUSE IT - CREDIT IF YOU WISH

I do apologize, but on my version of it i deleted all the comments when copying i guess i missed that part of it. I did read your message clearly... I even asked other people what support meant, they said for pre-caution do not release...

Support can mean legally no permission or can use but with no supply of help.

I would rather not take the chance of using someone else's script with out them clearly stating you can use it... So that is why I told above that I do not have permission.

I Do apologize to you @Bakerman about past messages, I have been bombarded several times so I been clearing my inboxes, and I might of deleted your past messages, which would be evident to my confusion, I don't remember recieving an newer script to your version, is why i kept thinking the script you were refering to as new, was the one you sent me the first time, was what you were talking about, which is why i kept using it..

Edited by alexboy

Actually I found this:

that could be a perfect counter too.

That is by @dr_strangepete... i been talking to him... we sometimes work together when we have time... but that will most likely be NATO based too

His is going to be an awesome version for the C-ram too

Hey guys... sorry for the long time between posts... but I have been working on this addon here and there... college semester is close to being over, so i am studying more for finals... but I do still work on this between studying and relaxing.... There are still some errors I am trying to work out... and still looking for someone to pull the textures of the LHD in arma 2 for the phalanx's and sea rams... my version of the textures have been broken in game and turn black for some reason

Won't be releasing this addon until I get working textures, because it wont look good... also I am working on other projects too, so i try to space my time out for each one... but this is my priority...

Thank you for being patient

OK so... I have a question for the community.... It is mostly finished for a beta release.....

My question... Would you rather have a phalanx that fires at Air and at motor with no textures..... OR

have a phalanx that is textured... fires at air... (aims at motor (and destroys it) without firing... scripting error cant fix it dont know how yet... been trying to fix it)

or I can release both... for beta testing... and to get feed back from the community

OK so... I have a question for the community.... It is mostly finished for a beta release.....

My question... Would you rather have a phalanx that fires at Air and at motor with no textures..... OR

have a phalanx that is textured... fires at air... (aims at motor (and destroys it) without firing... scripting error cant fix it dont know how yet... been trying to fix it)

or I can release both... for beta testing... and to get feed back from the community

How about a phalanx gun that is textured but only fires at air and release the version where it fires at both without any issues?

the thing is... i would like community input from my addon... see if there are errors in it...

Also... making it fire at motors or not would be your choice... there are 3 addons ( 2 of which are 2 differnt phalanx's) and the 3rd is the phalanx anti-artillery tracking system

the thing is... i would like community input from my addon... see if there are errors in it...

Also... making it fire at motors or not would be your choice... there are 3 addons ( 2 of which are 2 differnt phalanx's) and the 3rd is the phalanx anti-artillery tracking system

Ah okay.

What if you release all 3 so we get a taste of the full package but split up? This way you get input on everything :)

Ya that was what i was thinking after I responded to the last person... Might release it... but dont be negative to my work... i have put over a year into this.... arma 2 made the model work into the game and such and started scripting... arma 3 perfected the script and everything and still WIP... so lots of hard work and hours have gone into this...

possibly tomorrow night you will be seeing a Beta release on here... gotta remember how to sign the addon and everything... if anyone can send me a link on how to do so properly... because i do it wrong supposibly...

Hope you guys are ready to test this : P its sexy in game... just wish i could max my game out to see the real quality of this... but yea... give me your input for this release on whether or not i should release... and help with how to sign it...

: D wooo phalanx!!!!

ALSO looking for a CSAT model for the c-ram... to make it somewaht even for both sides... so if you have any model that can be for csat that would be amazing!!!! and easy to implement

Alright, fair enough. If you dont want negative comments, you could do a closed beta. I would happily sign up for that! xD I can PM you or you can PM me if youre interested.

Closed beta test is easy.. but i would like a more open beta testing.. i dont mind negative feed back.. but right now im not looking for people complaining about texture... but giving feed back on their side of whats happening when its in their game if it affects other addons... if it glitches on some parts... and if they know how to fix it when they see it in action...

I already know i need to fix ones texture... so people that would be telling me that would be pointless for their help