Sign in to follow this  
sykocrazy

Hellcat PSD Template

Hi everyone!

Some people asked for a Hellcat PSD template after seeing the NATO Hellcats mod that Diesel5187 and i made. Well, here it is!

To get a good result feel free to tweak blend modes, opacity levels, add dirt layers ,etc.

Download

Have fun! :D

This is it for now. Real life gets in the way of making more.

Out of curiosity, what vehicles would you like me to create templates for?

This is it for now. Real life gets in the way of making more.

Out of curiosity, what vehicles would you like me to create templates for?

Warrior for sure.

most nato vehicles tbh but M-ATV mraps and hmetts would be most important and the new AAF Tank and APC would be cool

Edited by Rages123

The AAF Tank doesn't have any hiddenSelections, so unless you know of a way to use a new texture then the work is meaningless. Also, the AAF tracked APC suffers from certain parts not being covered in the two hiddenSelections that it does have.

The AAF Tank doesn't have any hiddenSelections, so unless you know of a way to use a new texture then the work is meaningless. Also, the AAF tracked APC suffers from certain parts not being covered in the two hiddenSelections that it does have.

Man, i forgot about that. Proxies like the smoke launchers stay green. Since we can't edit the model there's nothing we can do :(

Any chance somebody could help with labelling the separate parts on the PSD template? I'm finding it a bit difficult to identify the top parts of the chopper body and having a toggleable layer which identifies each part would help a ton when painting separate parts different colours.

Cheers

Any chance somebody could help with labelling the separate parts on the PSD template? I'm finding it a bit difficult to identify the top parts of the chopper body and having a toggleable layer which identifies each part would help a ton when painting separate parts different colours.

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

I made a quick guide layer with the big helicopter parts labeled and updated the PSD file(click to download and save time). It's not 100% accurate, but it should give you a good idea of where things are. You can also use the navy camo layer that's in there for reference.

You will be going in and out of the game a few times to see if the patterns line up correctly though, it's just how it is.

thanks

Are you doing one for the Ghost Hawk as well?

Are you doing one for the Ghost Hawk as well?

He is not working on a Ghosthawk one at this time, we are working on a new project.

Gotcha, thanks.