Sign in to follow this  
promethius

Ever wanted to push someone down a set of stairs?

I know that this is completley off topic, but that's what this forum is called right?

This little program is a simulation of pushing someone down a set of stairs, the object of the game being to gain most points by inflicting the most damage. You start with a figure sanding at the top of the stairs and you select which part of the body to push and from what angle (and what force).

Some may say that it's disturbing, others say that it's fun (well at least one does), I say download it and give it a go and tell me what you think.

Download : Link

Come on chaps, let start taking bets to see how long before some mod, most likely Denoir closes this.

All:

Have you looked at the high scores that come with the game?

They start at 60,000!!

or at 1wow.gif0 a.m. you can tune into MTVs' Jackass and not only watch as they throw themselves off a bunch of stairs but watch as they go to the neighbors home, dig a large deep hole in his yard, cover it w/ sticks and leaves and from a roof top watch as he drives his tractor over it..... heh what funny show

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Sep. 04 2002,07:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">76383 biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

huh? is that... jackass related? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Sep. 03 2002,23:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Sep. 04 2002,07:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">76383 biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

huh? is that... jackass related? smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Nope, thats one of my scores for the "push the guy down the stairs game". But that one doesnt even compare to my latest high score: 124921

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Sep. 04 2002,17:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">76383 biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I just got 57882 (Force = full, Heading = 349.69, Pitch = -12.61). How the heck did u get 70k+confused.gif Please post your force, heading and pitch.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Sep. 04 2002,06:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">or at 1wow.gif0 a.m. you can tune into MTVs' Jackass and not only watch as they throw themselves off a bunch of stairs but watch as they go to the neighbors home, dig a large deep hole in his yard, cover it w/ sticks and leaves and from a roof top watch as he drives his tractor over it..... heh what funny show<span id='postcolor'>

Thats not their neighbour, thats Bams fat dad, Phil.

I actually once pushed a boy i went to school with, down some stairs, i dont know what got in to me, damn he got mad..........but it looked funny smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (promethius @ Sep. 03 2002,23:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Sep. 04 2002,17:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">76383 biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I just got 57882 (Force = full, Heading = 349.69, Pitch = -12.61). How the heck did u get 70k+confused.gif Please post your force, heading and pitch.<span id='postcolor'>

Oh, i got way more than that. Look above biggrin.gif Anyway, luck more than anything else confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hovmand @ Sep. 03 2002,09:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Sep. 04 2002,06:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">or at 1wow.gif0 a.m. you can tune into MTVs' Jackass and not only watch as they throw themselves off a bunch of stairs but watch as they go to the neighbors home, dig a large deep hole in his yard, cover it w/ sticks and leaves and from a roof top watch as he drives his tractor over it..... heh what funny show<span id='postcolor'>

Thats not their neighbour, thats Bams fat dad, Phil.<span id='postcolor'>

Yep, just wanted to say the same thing, the guy is Bam Margera's dad... the same guy that always gets hit by Bam Margera.... smile.gif

Try this: Press reset make sure the arrowe points all the way up, now press dismount, it's pretty funny to see this smile.gif

slinkybox.jpg

What does your boss and a slinky have in common?

They're both fun to watch tumbling down the stairs.

-=Die Alive=-

Ya know, now that i think about it, this flight of stairs isnt long enough confused.gif

I got just over 91000 but i think the high scores were all acked because they were into the 800000s wow.gif

I think the way to high scores to to try and get a heavy hit on his neck when hes bouncing down the stairs.When i done it his head sort of went flying away from his body and back again like it was on an elastic band same as if u just aimed straight up and on full power.