zodd

Land Navigation mod

Great!!

I have a request:

I want to use this addon without modules, and easy to use any missions:)

Hi, is this only client side mod?

Is development dead on this mod? I share in the sentiment that the mod only works for the team leader on a dedicated server despite the modules being placed. Do we have to sync or group the modules to other users?

A suggestion as well please (if this ever gets going again), as to whether the protractor could not move from a chosen map position when the map is zoomed in/out?

Apologies for delay in responding; I have been away for a while (and didnt realise there was still interest on this)

I am fairly confident I know the issue re: dedicated servers and my aim is to get back into Arma modding in the relative near future and fixing this is near top of the list...

So for those that are interested, thankyou for your interest and standby....!

As far as using this without modules, it is possible as a script/image asset file however it will make the mission file quite large. PM me with what you want and I can look at trying to make something a tolerable size that achieves what you are after!

Update - I believe I have fixed the MP issue - original post updated, very much appreciate any feedback as to if it has fixed the issues!

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===============================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks for the update, Z.

In the future, is there likely to be an addon version that works with existing missions without having to edit the mission PBO?

In the future, is there likely to be an addon version that works with existing missions without having to edit the mission PBO?

I believe this can be achieved using CBA extended event handlers... If so it should not be too much of a problem. Unfortunately I am now living in an area with no Internet (apart from crappy wireless with bugger all data!) so I cant update CBA. Still, old version should work.

I will look into it! If so, I would probably release it as a separate mod as it would (internally) work a bit different from the current one.

great mod !

issue that I found :
1. when you either set "init hint =0" or "add hotkey hint = 0", then the hand ange dissappears and ( randomly ) the other options, that have been turned on or off are not on or off.

2. hotkeys dont work in multiplayer !

very nice idea though !

Been away for a bit but back on deck now.

great mod !

issue that I found :
1. when you either set "init hint =0" or "add hotkey hint = 0", then the hand ange dissappears and ( randomly ) the other options, that have been turned on or off are not on or off.

2. hotkeys dont work in multiplayer !

very nice idea though !

Cheers for the feedback.

I will try out multiplayer again when I get a chance, if you can send any other details regarding your first point I will see if I can dig into that too.

If anyone else has any feedback (bugs, working ok on dedicated etc) I would love to hear it.

Cheers.

I havent looked into that but I have no objections to it.

I will look into it when I get a chance