New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hsF6PqGfvfdjgncgQkNdjqZOCqz038zZ/view?usp=sharing

UH-60 Pack A3

RC43

- Thanks to a comment on the Steam page, possibly fixed the loadout bug with the helos. Now you don't have to change out the loadout in order for the Dynamic Pylons to work.

• Like 3

Gday @EricJ,

Hope the New Year finds you well.

Are you still modding for Arma 3. If so, would you consider some modifications/additions to the MH/UH-92 and AH-96?

Regards

Wansec_6

I haven't modded in a long time honestly, kinda out of it. What kind of modifications?

G'day Eric,

I was thinking about the weapons fit out on the DAP. The Australian Army had a gunship version of the Iroquois named the "Bushranger". It was armed with 2 miniguns and 2 rocket pods. The crew were equipped with a pair of pintle mounted M60's on each side of the passenger compartment. I was wondering if you could implement something like that on the DAP. Maybe a single minigun in the doorway, or something similar?

With the AH-96 I was thinking could you mount the mast mounted sight from the Kiowa onto the AH-96 and have it accessible to the gunner to allow for concealed firing of ordnance from behind cover?

Thanks for taking the time to consider these ideas.

I don't have any good models of an M60 (I have an M60E4 and that''s it) to do the MG on one side, and minigun on the other. I was planning on doing some sort of a futuristic machinegun but that fell by the wayside when I sort of put away the modding time.

As for a Mast Mounted Sight no for two reasons: One I don't use ACE on my mod so there's no conceivable way to make it work (unless there is a demand for it, which you're the only person asking) unless there are mods that allow firing missiles behind cover. And I don't think I can have two sights (one mast mounted and one chin) so I'm going to say no to that as well.

Gday @EricJ

I don't know if youve seen this, but someone has stolen your UH-60 mod and released it as their own Avatar Helicopter Mod. They haven't even bothered to remove your name from the creator description in the workshop.

Link to Arma3 Avatar Helicopters

Regards 

Wansec_6

• Like 1

Thanks it's been reported. In between people stealing my work from my DeviantART page and this... Thanks man, I appreciate the heads up.

I'm doing okay so far. Things have settled down in my life and whatnot so I'm happy. As  far as modding goes though I haven't come up with anything to do. Kinda taking a break (a long one no doubt) from modding  as I got most of what I wanted done. Now I just have to deal with the inane task of reporting people who can't get off their own  butt and do their own mods themselves. Life treating you okay?

Glad to hear you're doing ok. I can understand your frustration.

Not doing too bad. Survived the pandemic and life is getting back to normal slowly.

Yeah me too. I kept inside mostly so I didn't have to worry too much, self-isolated without catching it either.

On 4/15/2022 at 2:26 AM, EricJ said:

Thanks it's been reported. In between people stealing my work from my DeviantART page and this... Thanks man, I appreciate the heads up.

FYI its still up on steam on that account.

2 hours ago, C. Eagle said:

FYI its still up on steam on that account.

Yeah I don't know what's up with Steam. I guess if more people report it they may look into it. I know I reported it, but thanks for the heads up...

19 hours ago, EricJ said:

Yeah I don't know what's up with Steam. I guess if more people report it they may look into it. I know I reported it, but thanks for the heads up...

Best thing I find, is to mention it on the ip-rights-violation channel on Arma's Discord.
May get the attention of those who can add weight.

• Like 1

Thanks, I'll get working on that.

UH-60 Pack A3

RC44
- Removed the MH-92DAP (Assault). I honestly had a reason years ago why I wanted to get rid of it, but for some reason, it's gone. I don't even have a backup of the model to work with. I think it was because it was limited and seemed a bit unrealistic in a way, even though it's not real anyway.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FsQLwcs5-2chOZWT8LIEFc0EVK6Cwl8P/view?usp=sharing

UH-60 Pack A3

RC45
- Added a new MH-92, the MH-92 DAP (4 pylon). It essentially replaces the Assault version with no capability to carry people other than crew.
- Changed the custom HK416 available in the 160th helicopters, removing the ERCO and replacing it with a default RCO.
- Requires game version 2.14

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-4bLlgZ0dlyshlhYnGq03twDolrrBhVE/view?usp=sharing

• Like 1

I was wondering how to setup a fastrope script for the helos. I use zlt_fastrope.sqf and that works fine for me, but how do I figure out the coordinate points? I'll add some of the helos in the UH-60 pack, as a seperate download of sorts. I remember my helos are ACE3 compatible, but something for servers or missions.

A couple of questions for the community:

- Does anybody know a good program besides CfgConvert that can allow you to read .bin files? I've been tryingto get it to work, and associated it with Notepad, but it just shows the jibberish.

- Anybody else make containers like the Huron? I have my Cherokee containers and been trying to get them to work per their role (Medic, Repair, Fuel). Cargo is easy as all you need to do is edit that in the Editor. But has anybody gotten anywhere else with them? If so I'd like to see if you got them working in-game, or do people just use the Huron containers and that's it?