Yes I know the selector switch is on the wrong side, it's fixed in the current build (processing as I type this actually), but a requested Glock 18. I figured there's not much difference between a 17 and 18, so what the hell, saves me some time. Anyway here's a quick video:

• Like 1

Update on the Glock 18. It's pretty much done now, and tried to config and show a 33-round magazine. It's configged properly, and works fine, just the model for the magazine won't show. Maybe this is just because Pistols don't get the love that other weapons do, but at least you have that option. Needless to say it can use hiddenselections textures in case you don't like the default look. But I should be uploading it sometime soon though.

EricJ Weapons Pack

RC102
- Added a requested Glock 18. Not much to say about it other than it looks (other than the selector switch on the slide) pretty much like the Glock 17. Only 19-round magazines and 33-round magazines are available currently.
- Glock 17-round mags now have 17 rounds, instead of 16 rounds.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10TA4PGSWzVcHSoXyol5wCAMIKnnwxA9s/view?usp=sharing

For right now work on the M119A3 is scuttled. Nobody's responded yet to the topic and no help from anywhere else, so it may be a dead project. It "works", but without the Artillery Computer working, it's useless, but a good object to slingload, and that's not the intent of the mod.

No more ideas right now, got that requested Glock done so I'm at a standstill. I'm avoiding Reforger for now, even though I sometimes watch the gameplay. For right now it's not interesting me. Arma 4 is where I'm going next, so there's that.

I also have a planned cargo UAV. It's something that I want to look at, maybe create a new UAV that can lift at least a cargo container, the ones I made anyway and so on. Not sure on the design but it'll be a ducted fan chassis. I just need to design it and get it worked on, UV mapping is not my strong suit so I'll see down the road if somebody can at least UV map it as Aduke328 seems to be MIA, so there's that.

Not much else planned, just figuring out how to fix things, and figuring out what to add.

G'day @EricJ,

Sorry to hear about your M119A3. That's a bit of a bummer.

How hard would it be to create additional colour schemes for your UH-60 and AH-1W packs. Nothing elaborate, just plain solid colours like Green and Sand without US markings.

Though if it wasn't too much work maybe Jaws and European 1 from your wipeout pack would look good on the choppers as well.

The other thing I've noticed recently is the accuracy of the gunner in the AH-92 with the chin cannon. When on a seek and destroy mission, when firing on ground troops, the gunner seems to be aiming behind the targets and misses them by a good ten to twenty metres. Is there any way to improve that?

Thanks for all the hard work. Keep up the good work.

I'll see what I can do with the paint schemes. There is a plain Desert scheme selectable when you place the UH-60 down, it's selectable in Vehicle Attributes, and works with most of the helos, or at least the UH-92s or something, I'll check. Also no on the JAWS scheme, it'll be a pain in the ass for the most part on any of the helicopters, due to mapping, so I'll say no to that one, sorry.

As far as the accuracy... I don't know, but I can maybe look at the AI settings and see if there's something I can do to fix that.

Here's the Desert scheme for the AH-1Z:

wip1957.jpg

G'day @Ericj,

Thanks for taking the time to consider my idea about the JAWS scheme.

I can't see the AH-1W Desert scheme as the link you posted isn't active.

Regards

Must be something with your ISP as it's working for me

As for the AI firing the AH-96... I made it more accurate so maybe you won't have many problems with the AI. The AI of course does it's own thing so I'm not sure if a fix is available for it's poor accuracy (could be the rank of the AI guy, or some other reason that I can't think of right now), but hopefully the accuracy tweak will help it get more on target with AI gunners.

G'day @EricJ'

Thanks for adding the desert scheme to the Cobra and taking a look at the AH96 accuracy. I'll check the accracy performance as soon as I can.

Would a OD green scheme be possible for the cobra, if it's not too much trouble?

Thanks again.

Wansec_6

No it wouldn't. The issue with camo patterns with the AH-1Z is more or less how the thing is mapped. The body is fine but the engines are a bit wonky, and I don't know where the main rotors are on the engines file. But basic schemes are doable, so I can do the OD green camo fine.

And here's the Olive Drab version:

wip1958.jpg

I've been working on it recently and wanted to share:

It's part pf the UH-60 Pack (but can be removed, thinking about that) of the MQ-37 Cargo Drone. I like the utility of it, it can carry my Containers for units who need to move cargo around for logistics. Depending on what people think, I'll get it textured eventually, but so far as you can see works for now.

G'day @EricJ,

Thank you for adding the mew colours to the AH-1w. They look great.

I haven't had time to check your accuracy tweaks yet. Hopefully in the next couple of days I'll get some time to do it.

MQ-37 is looking pretty good.

Please keep up the great work.

Regards

Wansec_6

Cool, I'm glad that they worked out for you. I'll keep plugging at the MQ-37 though as all it needs is texturing and I'll release that.

Just a quick update for my mods: Aduk328 has helped me out in UVMapping the MQ-37, so that will be worked on when I get it back from him. Haven't thought of much else lately, so once the MQ-37 is textured, I'll be uploading a nre version of the UH-60 Pack A3. I've been pondering a ground UAV (started one years ago, but derailed due to personal life), and started the design of one, just haven't worked on it. I had an idea to port a Hilux vehicle, but unfortunately not a four-seater (just a normal two-seater), and stopped working on it since the Offroad does the same job in-game, and fulfills most of the technical role, so there's that. Not much else on the horizon with mods, just added an NVG function to the AT4 Guided, but haven't updated it since there isn't much to add to the weapon pack, so I'll hold off on that.

Been working slightly on the MQ-37, I just have to get some more lines drawn on the texture to make it look like a real drone. I managed to create a shadow LOD (not for the MQ-17 apparently because I didn't think of it), but for now other than that, the drone is practically done, just needs to be released after I finalize the textures. I've been distracted with other things so that's one reason why I haven't released any updates.

Another thing on the mind is using Steam only for my mods. It does help to make them downloadable other than Steam so I might keep that since my Google Drive will expire in two years if I don't use it, and I pretty much use it for A3 mods, and whatever else comes along, so I may or may not get rid of it, but I think some users of my mods like the file download for versions and the like. So there's that.

Not much else planned. I might increase the number of containers in the UH-60 Pack A3 to make it in line with the free form (best term I could think of) Containers mod. I need to do some housekeeping things on the front page maybe, but I'll get to that sometime I suppose.

Okay most of the texturing is done with the MQ-37 and looks fairly complete. I'm working on LODs right now and I'm able to walk through it and the materials for the fuselage isn't working (I can shoot right through it), so I'll spend some time figuring out what materials work so it stops the bullets. Most of the other parts stop the bullets, but the fuselage is stopping me from releasing it, so maybe next week or so I'll update the UH-60 Pack A3 with the new drone.

• Like 1