And it's causing sound problems for me. When other players shoot guns from other addons, I can't hear it.

Can't you just change Dependencies to "TMR Modular Realism - Alternate" instead of the old TMR?

I have the exact same problem. only I don't use TMR. even if I have the same weapon, at some point I will stop getting other guns' sounds and can only hear mine. no idea what causes this. I have too many mods running together, and going through every possible combination would take ages

TMR shouldn't be causing sound issues (I thought it was fixed?) But I don't control PWS so it may be the issue of PWS not having Alternate on their server?

When I disabled your mod(including the old TMR) everything worked again.:(

As soon as I have time I'll have a look at rewriting the config for this awesome addon maybe this helps to counter those problems.

TMR shouldn't be causing sound issues (I thought it was fixed?) But I don't control PWS so it may be the issue of PWS not having Alternate on their server?

You are right, tried running your addons without TMR and with the same result = no sounds from other weapons.

I think I've actually fixed it, ran it online and it seemed like I could hear other weapons, so hold off for a bit lukrop

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/myd7r2kzmwlv6lk/%40U100RC23.7z

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

- Possibly fixed sound issue. Had some success online (though with 1.12 it may be dicey to check) so it seems to be working as it should.

Yeah I heard someone fire the Zafir earlier with the new config and so I think that's a good sign...

As soon as I have time I'll have a look at rewriting the config for this awesome addon maybe this helps to counter those problems.

don't forget the M468 if you do ;)

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

EricJ Weapons Pack RC23

required_addons.png

ASDG Joint Rails

TMR Modular Realism - Alternate (If you wish to use TMR Autorest)

Recommended:

- R3F French Weapons Pack

- JSRS2.1 (only if you are using the optional lkr_u100_sound.pbo)

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

EricJ, my optional sound config somehow made it into the addons folder of your last download RC23. This will make all weapons (of this addon) only audible for 130 meters if the user doesn't have JSRS activated.

edit: also there is a updated version of the sound config available here at the bottom, called lkr_u100_jsrs.pbo.

Edited by lukrop

update RC23 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@u100.png

@ EricJ;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Hah I remember this from the VBS1 days. Jahve, that's a name I hadn't seen in awhile :D

Good to see you back around mate, best of luck with the projects.

Long live CSHAG/RE

We recently removed the RH M4/M16 pack from our server and now we're noticing an error regarding a missing magazine, we're not using this magazine in our gear selection but we still see the error about the missing "RH_30Rnd_556x45_Mk262".

magazines[] = {"scar_mag","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Red","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Green","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Yellow","RH_30Rnd_556x45_Mk262"};

Yeah I heard someone fire the Zafir earlier with the new config and so I think that's a good sign...

But Eric that's a vanilla weapon right ?

The problem with your pack is that it blocks OTHER modded weapons, UNLESS they too are running your pack. I.e. RHammer or Massis ?

Can anyone else confirm a fix - with mixed packs ?

SJ

RC23 config:

class Mode_SemiAuto;
class Mode_Burst;
class Mode_FullAuto;
class asdg_FrontSideRail;
class asdg_OpticRail1913;
class Default;

class CfgWeapons
{
class Rifle;
class Rifle_Base_F: Rifle
{
	class WeaponSlotsInfo;
};
class UGL_F;
class Ej_u100_base: Rifle_Base_F {

That's how the config looks right now:

class Mode_SemiAuto;
class Mode_Burst;
class Mode_FullAuto;
class asdg_FrontSideRail;
class asdg_OpticRail1913;

class CfgWeapons
{
class Rifle;
class Rifle_Base_F: Rifle
{
	class WeaponSlotsInfo;
};
class UGL_F;
class Ej_u100_base: Rifle_Base_F {

I've heard RH's M4/M16s since the last "fix" but if you're still running into issues then I'm not sure what else I can do.

Magazine issues.... this is why I chose ASDG joint rails, and wish (I know people have their opinions about the old Joint Ammunition Magazines) it was something similar for magazines. I'll think on the issue but even I don't use the mags myself.

---------- Post added at 14:27 ---------- Previous post was at 13:56 ----------

EricJ, my optional sound config somehow made it into the addons folder of your last download RC23. This will make all weapons (of this addon) only audible for 130 meters if the user doesn't have JSRS activated.

edit: also there is a updated version of the sound config available here at the bottom, called lkr_u100_jsrs.pbo.

Yep it did, thanks for the heads up and fixed!

Edited by EricJ

Used a mix of RH-M4 and your Scar's during tonight's gamenight, worked really good.

Just one thought, it might just be me but does the 556 suppressor increase recoil? :confused:

Yeah I've noticed it to and I think i know what the issue is considering that, I'll delve into the A3 stuff again and see what I can do about it.

---------- Post added at 21:10 ---------- Previous post was at 20:36 ----------

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9yy6hpj6w8j871a/%40U100RC24.7z

- Fixes sound cancellation issue with third-party weapons, tested this once the hotfix was applied and no issues hearing RH or Massi weapons.

- Updated EGLM magazines, to include 3GL magazines.

- Tweaked recoil values for 556 suppressors.

- minor config tweaks

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

EricJ Weapons Pack RC24

required_addons.png

ASDG Joint Rails

TMR Modular Realism - Alternate (If you wish to use TMR Autorest)

Recommended:

- R3F French Weapons Pack

- JSRS2.1 (only if you are using the optional lkr_u100_sound.pbo)

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New update RC24 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@u100.png

@ EricJ;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Testing this morning. Doesn't work.

Eric please test with other Players who do NOT have your mod, but DO have massi or RH etc.

For the person running your mod the sounds of other guns are blocked, as is the firing animation, muzzle flash etc.

IF they run your mod too, then all works. But that's still not ideal as many public players will not automatically come on with your mod loaded.

Sorry mate I know you've been battering at this one, but something is still not right :(

SJ

How are you testing this? And how is my mod blocking animations when on my server (J-SERE) things seem normal? I had a guy on last night using a massi M249, sounds, anims looked correct to me. So I think maybe you need to check your server settings or get with your admin as I've done everything to fix the solution and you're still having issues? The only reason something like you describe is happening is more than likely you don't have the mod the visitor on your server comes in with. We have that issue all of the time on ours and it's NOT just my mod.

Eric, I am the admin... I have thoroughly tested this since you first introduced the mod pack, you know that as I've been bugging you for ages...

It's not working for me unless ALL parties run your mods. Really weird !

Please go and check - if you can hear everyone's guns on my server...

b_560_95_1.png"]b_560_95_1.png[/url]

:?

SJ

Edited by serjames