Okay I'll check it out.

I got the feeling that I got it right with the M110, or my instincts said "looks about right" with the size:

wip161.jpg

The stock was shortened so it wasn't in the shoulder but I'm happy with it myself. And got the bolt working too.

Okay I'll check it out.

I got the feeling that I got it right with the M110, or my instincts said "looks about right" with the size:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip161.jpg

The stock was shortened so it wasn't in the shoulder but I'm happy with it myself. And got the bolt working too.

Looks better now,

and my instincts tell me “maybe the front part of it is too thin compare with the opticâ€

I dont know why I have this feeling but I just feel the size of the suppressor is not right……

And roger....

wip162.jpg

Better now,huh……it's my work time again,see you later

Yup, have a good one.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 02:07 ---------- Previous post was at 00:57 ----------

And moving on.... I can make the SureFire a standalone attachment and well... have already done so. But also tweaking the texture as well as it never sat well with me, but this is what I like best.

wip163.jpg

what a nice work! keep pushing!!!

i found a issue with the m110. without the harris, with the tmr mod, harris is deployed when hit the tab button.

i dont know if the issue of the harris+peq is report or not. btw i post a screen.

2014_01_10_00002.jpg

light and laser ar both enable!

suggestion: undeployed version of harris would be very usefull (and very appreciated). :)

Welldone EricJ!!!!

Thanks!

I think it's a matter of the config of the TMR mod versus the realization that the bipod is "there" regardless if it is actually attached to the weapon or not. As said before the engine "sees" the weapon has the "power" to deploy/secure the bipod, not so much a physical action, if that made sense. And you also have to realize that the "bipod" is really just a 3D mesh with no special properties as it's part of the flashlight/laser model, not a true function.

Maybe you can see the Bipod item in TMR mod,it can give all.weapons that equiped it a ability to deploy its Bipod.I think what you need is a M110 without the ability to deploy and a item that can give this ability to it……hope you can understand what I'm talking about……Just test the bipod item in TMR mod and maybe you can find a solution.

And I think this mod will be the one that you're thinking about now,http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23547

Edited by JinougaF

That's where I got most of the config work from but looks like I'll have to dig more into it.

Sure you needï¼God lucky,I'm gonna test your new LSW these day with my squard ,maybe be we can find some more interesting ideasï¼

Okay, enjoy!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e6zzrbfvp06ma4h/%40U100RC5.7z

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

-Added SureFire Tactical Light (remember Jahve did the original texture and model, just to make sure...) as a standalone item and tweaked the original texture

-Fixed the size of the M110 as well as the suppressor and the bolt is now animated.

-Doubled the damage on the M38A1. At 4000 points it's going to be good enough. It's not supposed to be a total miracle weapon but if it blows a hole in the wall then it's all good. And if it requires more then so be it, just like reality.

-Doubled the damage on the M38A1. At 4000 points it's going to be good enough. It's not supposed to be a total miracle weapon but if it blows a hole in the wall then it's all good. And if it requires more then so be it, just like reality.

i thought the explosive was perfect before

It's good where it was at too just now it's going to be it for adjustments, etc.

Nice shot!

These shots are from yesterday's test missions with 4 mates in my squad(3 rifleman with M4A1,and I was the autorifleman with SCAR LSW),we were patrolling in mountains while we found an armed offroad with 3 CSAT soldiers in it,so we opened fire and I rested my bipod on a rock and fired 1 mag on that offroad,and in just 30 seconds all enemies in the offraod down and we have no man down.Most of the enemies was killed by LSW.

http://imgur.com/a/ynUKX#0

Thanks for the headsup about the new version Eric :cool:

RC5 frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

For which weapon?

---------- Post added at 10:27 ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 ----------

These shots are from yesterday's test missions with 4 mates in my squad(3 rifleman with M4A1,and I was the autorifleman with SCAR LSW),we were patrolling in mountains while we found an armed offroad with 3 CSAT soldiers in it,so we opened fire and I rested my bipod on a rock and fired 1 mag on that offroad,and in just 30 seconds all enemies in the offraod down and we have no man down.Most of the enemies was killed by LSW.

http://imgur.com/a/ynUKX#0

Thats good to know. Most of my testing is unfortunately range testing (with a few enemy soldiers thrown in for bullet damage testing) but nice shots...

I tested it with ur actual RC5 release, got again this weird ShadowLines, weapon was this time the new Scar LSW i think. You need a picture or something?

For which weapon?

---------- Post added at 10:27 ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 ----------

Thats good to know. Most of my testing is unfortunately range testing (with a few enemy soldiers thrown in for bullet damage testing) but nice shots...

The weapons are all good in combats but the M38A1 not have its real effect because we can't use it like in real life to make a hole on the bulidings……so,yesterday one of my mate said if we can use it to break a door will be fine enough……