Sign in to follow this  
AveryTheKitty

Operation Aegean Shield - British Armed Forces

is there anyway for me to change the optic back to HAMRs as i prefer them?

Scripting. I changed the scopes back to the ARCO because the BAF is adopting Elcan optics.

Some screens for the upcoming headgear update:

WIP - Scrim Helmet (Doesn't replace original helmet.)

4JspRVE.jpg

Light Helmet

G8kjb5p.jpg

Patrol Cap

Jj5RG7W.jpg

Boonie Hat

reLAy7B.jpg

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Meet the AH-11 Wildcat:

VhifYM8.jpg

The FV-510 Warrior II, Merlin, and Kuma will take a while longer to do.

Also, thanksgiving update soon. It will not include the Warrior, Merlin, and Kuma because I have no time to do those atm.

Liking the Boonie hat and patrol cap!! Im not sure about the scrim hat though, I think maybe the scrim could go over the whole helmet, or maybe a texture of a rubber band could be used as there seems to be nothing there to hold the scrim in place but that might just be me, anyway the rest looks great!

PS, is the wildcat part of dev build now? Or is that a 3rd party addon or has a patch been released?

Liking the Boonie hat and patrol cap!! Im not sure about the scrim hat though, I think maybe the scrim could go over the whole helmet, or maybe a texture of a rubber band could be used as there seems to be nothing there to hold the scrim in place but that might just be me, anyway the rest looks great!

PS, is the wildcat part of dev build now? Or is that a 3rd party addon or has a patch been released?

Scrim is a WIP, and Wildcat is Dev. Merlin may be included because I'm currently doing minor adjustments to the retexture.

What camos are you thinking of doing for the vehicles? The grey, Arma 3 Splinter camo, khaki or maybe a Lightgreen and dark green splinter style or other?

How is your campaign going?

Really can't have any info?

What camos are you thinking of doing for the vehicles? The grey, Arma 3 Splinter camo, khaki or maybe a Lightgreen and dark green splinter style or other?

Tan like the other vehicles. Also, it will take a while for the vehicles. :/

Tan like the other vehicles. Also, it will take a while for the vehicles. :/

Yeah I understand the vehicles must have a lot of textures to do, loving the MTP kit so these vehicles will finally give us some proper Arma-verse British vehicles.

Backpacks:

w0uaf58.jpg

KUs2MJN.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Also guys, Update is coming soon, after that I'll be playing ArmA III with my cousins and friends. :)

Next update changelog:

+ Added AH-11 Wildcat, armed and unarmed

+ Added HC-3 Merlin

- Removed Marine units

> Tweaked Sniper inventory

+ Added MTP Booniehat

+ Added MTP Patrol Cap

+ Added MTP Kitbag

+ Added MTP Assault Pack

+ Added MTP Light Helmet

+ Added MTP Helmet with Scrim (WIP)

> Minor fixes to code

> Probably created errors

> Happy thanksgiving!

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Next update will definitely include an MTP Vest, MTP Carryall, and a few more things, but most likely not the Warrior.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Thanksgiving update out! See the OP!

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hey dude, nice work. However, as a member of the real 16X, the brigade patch ("demented budgie") should be worn only on the left shoulder. The right shoulder is where the unit tactical recognition flash should be worn. I'd maybe recommend leaving the right shoulder patch blank if possible so that players can make use of their own squad.xml in place of a TRF.

Also, reference the scrim, you'd just unscrew the helmet rails, apply the scrum and then screw the rails over the top to hold it all together. Job done.

Edited by [SabreSqn]Ando

I already posted it on armaholic website but maybe it fits more here:

Arma keeps giving messages:

No entry config.bin/cfgvehicles/I_helilight_03_unarmed_f.scope ,well maybe i misspelled it somewhere but i think you got the picture :-)

And there's no heli with the name AH-11 Wildcat, in stead i have 2 ah-99 blackfoots in the list, looking like twins ;-)

But....keep on going.

Ando;2566765']Hey dude' date=' nice work. However, as a member of the real 16X, the brigade patch ("demented budgie") should be worn only on the left shoulder. The right shoulder is where the unit tactical recognition flash should be worn. I'd maybe recommend leaving the right shoulder patch blank if possible so that players can make use of their own squad.xml in place of a TRF.

Also, reference the scrim, you'd just unscrew the helmet rails, apply the scrum and then screw the rails over the top to hold it all together. Job done.[/quote']

Cant change where its placed, its mirrored in the .paa. :/

I already posted it on armaholic website but maybe it fits more here:

Arma keeps giving messages:

No entry config.bin/cfgvehicles/I_helilight_03_unarmed_f.scope ,well maybe i misspelled it somewhere but i think you got the picture :-)

And there's no heli with the name AH-11 Wildcat, in stead i have 2 ah-99 blackfoots in the list, looking like twins ;-)

But....keep on going.

I'm not getting those errors.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Also, It could be your mods. I'm running CBA, SpeedOfSound, and this mod. That's all.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Make sure you're in Devbranch.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Question for you guys:

Should I use Kiory's L85A2 mod once the UGL and RIS versions come out?

I have no addon/mods active except this one. Removed all other mods from the arma3 map and this is the only mod with a problem.

Yes I have the lastest arma3 version running....1.06.something

I have no addon/mods active except this one. Removed all other mods from the arma3 map and this is the only mod with a problem.

Yes I have the lastest arma3 version running....1.06.something

YOU NEED DEVBRANCH, it is stated in the requirements.

[/color]Question for you guys:

Should I use Kiory's L85A2 mod once the UGL and RIS versions come out?

DEFINATELY! =D (If someone in the meantime releases a L119 pack, include it too ;D

aahh...ok I got it, i did not know there was another version except the latest 'normal' release of arma 3....a devbranch version.....so with all the stuff/extra's for arma3 going around we also have to be aware if it's suitable for the normal gameversion or not...arrgh...but ok i will watch my six.

You did not know about a devbranch version???? laying under a rock?..no, just playing Arma for around 6 weeks now and for the first time in my life :-)

aahh...ok I got it, i did not know there was another version except the latest 'normal' release of arma 3....a devbranch version.....so with all the stuff/extra's for arma3 going around we also have to be aware if it's suitable for the normal gameversion or not...arrgh...but ok i will watch my six.

You did not know about a devbranch version???? laying under a rock?..no, just playing Arma for around 6 weeks now and for the first time in my life :-)

...Wat.

i was shocked you didnt add the Warrior APC

I'm reskinning it, and then I'll add it.

Yes use the L85 RIS! Be sure to support me on the L85 thread if you haven't already as I want the RIS version first but some don't want it... It will be awesome with the L85's!