Sign in to follow this  
tonic-_-

Altis Life RPG

Hello,

Sorry if this is the wrong location for this post.

Team4Not is proud to announce our new Arma 3 Altis Life server.

Back Story - Welcome to Atlis. This is my homeland, this is my country, who are these foreigners, telling me what to do in my own country?! But what, who am I? Just a lowly apple merchant, making a living and providing for my family. I have no money, no weapons, not even military training. I will not allow these imperialist dogs run my country and change my families way of life. I will rise up against these interlopers. Smash through their oppression, and secure my countries freedom.

Gameplay - While Atlis Life is an RP simulator, we understand the game is an FPS. Therefore, we encourage RP. However, we understand shit goes down and people gotta die. The server is about having fun, enjoying the custom map and scripts.

Map - Custom map with custom scripts. Updated and fixed daily. Start with 100k, which allows you to get your bank-roll going.

Police - We offer public and whitelisted slots. Must have a mic and teamspeak.

Civilian - Offers lucrative income, both legal and illegal.

Rebel - Offers various drug runs to your liking.

Admins - Server has active admins to administrate trolls, etc..

Teamspeak - ts.4nothing.org

Filter - 4not

Server - High performance. Intel Xeon E3-1240, 3.40GHz, 32G RAM. Located in NY. No latency or FPS drops. Great for both NA and EU players. Server restarts every 6 hours.

EDIT: We're offering a starting bank-roll bonus to those who join our teamspeak and server.

EDIT: If you're having trouble connecting, may need to add -malloc=system to your launch options.

yep but for the moment they receive DDos attack and webserver of Tonics forum

Hey, I'm trying to register in the official website for the mission/mod http://www.altisliferpg.com/, but there is a Registration anti-spam question for which I can't find the right answer.

The question is: "What game is Altis Life for?"

I tried "role play", "RPG", "life", "citizens" etc. but no luck so far.

Does anyone knows the right answer?

Thanks

Edited by helldesign

Hey, I'm trying to register in the official website for the mission/mod http://www.altisliferpg.com/, but there is a Registration anti-spam question for which I can't find the right answer.

The question is: "What game is Altis Life for?"

I tried "role play", "RPG", "life", "citizens" etc. but no luck so far.

Does anyone knows the right answer?

Thanks

What GAME is Altis Life for?

You know that thing you bought on steam..

As for a mod why was my thread moved out of user missions and into ARMA 3 - Multiplayer?

What GAME is Altis Life for?

You know that thing you bought on steam..

:Oo: :icon_ohmygod:

Cheers man !

Which GAME do you use to play Altis Life ?

1) Mario Bros 64

2) Arma 3

3) Pokemon Silver

?

^^ :icon_ohmygod: <-- ahahahaha

Bonjour, Juste une update d'un tuto pour mettre en place VOUS MÊME un serveur Altis life par le biais du mod de Tonic.

Hello, Just a word for Altis life tuto to make your Own server

http://www.gameoverblog.fr/?p=3469

Une personne a une version plus récente du serveur ? (Actuellement en 3.1.3 pour le DL publique)

Somebody have a recent Server update ? (actually 3.1.3 in public release)

Enjoy

Good bye forums

Edited by Tonic-_-

Hello Tonic. I have played this mission on several servers and I must say your work is great. I have a question though, for mission makers. I noticed in these servers there are flashbangs and tear gas. I was wondering if it would be at all possible to help us use these functions and put them into missions we make? I honestly have no idea how you did it or where to look for the files so any help would be appreciated if you felt like sharing this :) Keep up the great work.

The flashbangs in vanilla is just an eventhandler for Fired which checks if the unit threw GrenadeHand_stone (Stone). If he did then it tells clients in the network to execute the function for the flashbang effect.

You can find them in:

core\fn_setupEVH.sqf

core\functions\fn_onFired.sqf

core\items\fn_flashbang.sqf

So I took those 3 files, made the core folder, then the functions and items folders and put those .sqf in correct place. I took your init and description. Then I went into the editor and I wrote this giveitem "HandGrenade_Stone". I previewed the mission and when I threw the grenade it just exploded like a normal grenade. Have I missed something? I must note I had to delete some of the description as everytime I tried to load my mission it would say I was missing a file and then it closed down my game.

Merci Tonic pour cette mise à jour

Je peux mettre mon tuto à jour :)

--> http://www.gameoverblog.fr/tuto-arma3-altis-life-3-1-0/

Thx Tonic for this update :)

I can make my Tuto Uptodate

--> http://www.gameoverblog.fr/tuto-arma3-altis-life-3-1-0/

@Tonic : If you need some feedback or something else just let me know ;)

GREAT work for a great guy :)

Dear all users

i am a new player to arma 3, i have recently purchased it over steam on my gaming pc and can run on ultra settings. Me and my friend are looking for a server that is free roam (altis life like) where you can earn money but citizens can buy a wider range of weapons and clothing as on altos life rpg it limits your range of gear as a citizen. if anyone finds this post please either pm me a message of the ip or reply on this thread.

thanks

Adam

england

Hi all users

I'm new to arma, as many of you have read my recent post, I have changed my mind as was wondering, on altis life servers are there any where I can buy lots of differant cameos and stuff as on a YouTube video he was playing arma 3 altis life and had ech helmets and stuff so can some please list me the up by pm

Thx

Adam

ArmyStormGaming|Altis Life|100k Start|Active Admins

Teamspeak IP: 85.236.100.32:13357

• Good Police Force
  • Gang Events
  • Map Changing RP Events
  • No Lag
  • Emergency Medic Service [EMS]
  • Economy [Not Broken]
  • Custom Shops
  • World Events
  • Good Sense of Community
  • Private Military
  • Gang Hideouts
  • Persistent Player Housing

On ArmyStormGaming, we do have alot of unique features like the Private Military which enables you to be the Army for Altis basically. The gang hideouts allow gangs to have their own base and in these gang hideouts you can have drug processing stations and more cool features. The world events in the server can change the map and make a city a rebel city, where the police have to defend against the attackers, and if the rebels take the city then the police can take it back in the future.

Unlike most servers the ArmyStormGaming Altis Life Server comes down like a ton of bricks on RDM [Random Death Matching], VDM [Vehicle Death Matching] and Trolling [being a nuisance].

For some reason my Windows key stopped working in this mod. Before that I used it to interact with vehicles (repairs, etc.) Now it work like a windows key and brings stupid windows menu. Read that I can re-bind the key to another key, f.e. J Well, that didn't work. I assigned J to a Action 10. People who were explaining it online, said that action 10 is the one responsible for car interaction. Nothing is working and its super frustrating. Can some of you guys share your wisdom on the subject please. Please help guys

Should I be seeing stuff like this in by BE scripts.log?

Note, this is not occurring on an Altis Life server.

21.01.2015 22:59:22: NAME (IP:PORT) GUID- #2 "life_fnc_playerTags"

example:

21.01.2015 22:59:22: bob_123 (555.55.555.555:2302) aaaa2aaaaaa9762e01085f3aaaaa4f7 - #2 "life_fnc_playerTags"

Is that innocent client-side AL admin code or ...

well since we cant use other mods which to me just shows the creator they did a great job you like thats why i am using it. Where would one start if they want to design their own building well a prison with working cells and what not?? Yes i am a noob but if showed the way i will walk it!