Sign in to follow this  
Drongo69

Middle East Irregulars

No tanks for this pack, but his statics and T-72 will be in the next SAA update (probably releasing in a few hours).

Booo..... Ok not to worry we can work with SAA :-)

Brilliant - thanks Drongo - All we need now are old jets and some hinds and we have a proper faction !

hey Drongo, i was wondering if you will at some point make this mod (and SAA) compatiple with zeus?

hey Drongo, i was wondering if you will at some point make this mod (and SAA) compatiple with zeus?

How would I go about doing that?

How would I go about doing that?

I suppose this is at least meant to be helpfull in this case...

Hey Drongo -

First, thanks again for this excellent mod - the units are a perfect fit for Altis/Stratis.

That said, I'm getting this error any time I use them:

Error in expression <B_rgr","V_Rangemaster_belt"];
if (local driVests) then {
_vests = ["v_tacvest_bl>
 Error position: <driVests) then {
_vests = ["v_tacvest_bl>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: drivests
File drIrregulars\Random.sqf, line 25

I guess this error is a result of not adding the "driVests" logic as mentioned in the .48 notes. I haven't looked at random.sqf, but would it be possible to fix this so we aren't spammed with errors every time a unit is spawned?

Not a critical issue, but it does clutter up .rpt files. Thanks!

@ pergor

A (belated) hanks for that link, I will do that for the next release.

@Harzach

I think I see my error, I'll look at an alternative way to do this in the next release.

Thanks, Drongo - like I said, it isn't a critical issue (I don't see any adverse effects, just some .rpt spam), so don't let it draw your attention away from more pressing matters.

I am having some issues related to units appearing naked in some of my missions. Is this related to the addUniform bug / 'feature'? If so, are there any workarounds to getting these units to appear correctly?

The nude jihadi problem is indeed related to the addUniform bug, and I think my recent "fix" actually made it worse. I have taken another approach (a loop in the random gear script that keeps trying uniforms until the unit is wearing one). I plan to release an update in the next few days. BTW, are the naked chaps turning up in SP or MP?

Hi there,

since the 1.22 Patch to main branch, the uniforms no longer change and stay as AAF. Probably related to the enforced uniform-restrictions and the introduction of forceAddUniform. Hotfix or update inc? :)

This mod has been superseded by my Middle East Conflict mod and is no longer supported. Hopefully MEC will get an updated release this weekend.