Rydygier

HETMAN - Artificial Leader

On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:46 AM, Rydygier said:

So, here is complete init config for all IFA3 arty pieces, I found (hopefully didn't miss any). Tested each  - all shoot under HAL control (except for described issue and the fact, Russian mortar model on uneven ground tend to flip upside down :) ):

RHQ_Static = ["lib_grwr34","lib_grwr34_g","lib_bm37","lib_lefh18","lib_flak_36_arty","lib_nebelwerfer41","lib_nebelwerfer41_camo","lib_nebelwerfer41_gelbbraun","lib_us6_bm13_dlv","lib_m2_60"];//add here also Katyushas' classes, if they shouldn't be moved around 
RHQ_Art = ["lib_grwr34","lib_grwr34_g","lib_bm37","lib_lefh18","lib_flak_36_arty","lib_nebelwerfer41","lib_nebelwerfer41_camo","lib_nebelwerfer41_gelbbraun","lib_us6_bm13","lib_us6_bm13_dlv","lib_m2_60"];  

RydHQ_Add_OtherArty = 
	[
	[["lib_bm37"],["LIB_8Rnd_82mmHE_BM37","LIB_8Rnd_82mmHE_BM37","LIB_8Rnd_82mmHE_BM37","",""]],
	[["lib_grwr34","lib_grwr34_g"],["LIB_8Rnd_81mmHE_GRWR34","LIB_8Rnd_81mmHE_GRWR34","LIB_8Rnd_81mmHE_GRWR34","",""]],
	[["lib_lefh18"],["LIB_20x_Shell_105L28_Gr39HlC_HE","LIB_20x_Shell_105L28_Gr38_HE","",""]],
	[["lib_flak_36_arty"],["LIB_45x_SprGr_KwK36_HE","LIB_45x_SprGr_KwK36_HE","",""]],
	[["lib_nebelwerfer41","lib_nebelwerfer41_camo","lib_nebelwerfer41_gelbbraun"],["LIB_6Rnd_NbW41","LIB_6Rnd_NbW41","",""]],
	[["lib_us6_bm13","lib_us6_bm13_dlv"],["LIB_16Rnd_BM13","LIB_16Rnd_BM13","",""]],
	[["lib_m2_60"],["LIB_8Rnd_60mmHE_M2","LIB_8Rnd_60mmHE_M2","",""]]
	];

Note, WW2 rocket arty has huge dispersion radius. What HAL considers safe distance, isn't safe at all for Nebelwerfers and Katyushas. Accidental "Friendly fire" possible. 

RYDYGIER PLEASE :dontgetit:

CAN YOU PLEASE, SEND ME THE CONFIGURATION ON HAL 1.23? with ifa3lite custom artillery?? by private message? God bless you :don12:

I am very clumsy and I get line error when trying to enter the configuration of another artillery scripts ...…:down:

Why with the bigboss functionality activated improves performance?

500 ai untis 60-50 fps wth hal & big boss activated.

I7 8700K @ GTX 1080 ti

big boss is great!

Cool, but the reason has to be elsewhere. BB automatically manages dynamic objective assignment for Leaders etc. Nothing to do with performance. 

Hello

I would like to use Pook ARTY Pack artillery in HETMAN. The Magazine Names of the artillery I want to use are:

+ pook_2S19_OPFOR

["Pook_152mm_40rdHE" "pook_ARTY_12rdSMK" "pook_ARTY_30rdILM" "pook_ARTY_12rdAP" "6Rnd_155mm_Mo_mine" "6Rnd_155mm_Mo_AT_mine" "2Rnd_155mm_Mo_Cluster" "2Rnd_155mm_Mo_LG" "50Rnd_127x108_Ball" "SmokeLauncherMag" "Laserbatteries"]

+ pook_9K58_OPFOR

["pook_9M55_mag"]

To use it with HETMAN the configuration I created the following configuration:

RHQ_Art = [

"pook_2S19_OPFOR",
"pook_9K58_OPFOR"

];

RydHQ_Add_OtherArty = [

[["pook_2S19_OPFOR"], ["pook_152mm_40rdHE", "2Rnd_155mm_Mo_Cluster", "pook_ARTY_12rdSMK", "pook_ARTY_30rdILM"]],
[["pook_9K58_OPFOR"], ["pook_9M55_mag", "pook_9M55_mag", "pook_9M55_mag", "", ""]]

];

It doesn't work and I don't know where the fault is, can you check it and correct it.?

Thanks for all

Hello. For sure use all lower case for artillery vehs classes ("pook_2s19_opfor" and "pook_9k58_opfor"). Also few things:

1. You can also try to rely on autofiller and do not define manually that config (RydHQ_RHQAutoFill = true;, it is enabled by default).

2. With modded arty you can't be sure, if it will work, depends on how well the mod is done.

3. Even if all is set OK, arty may not always fire when you think, it should. Script has own ideas about that. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Rydygier said:

Hello. For sure use all lower case for artillery vehs classes ("pook_2s19_opfor" and "pook_9k58_opfor"). Also few things:

1. You can also try to rely on autofiller and do not define manually that config (RydHQ_RHQAutoFill = true;, it is enabled by default).

2. With modded arty you can't be sure, if it will work, depends on how well the mod is done.

3. Even if all is set OK, arty may not always fire when you think, it should. Script has own ideas about that. 

now the artillery if it shoots

thank you

Good Morning,

Can you tell me in the ADDON of HETMAN where the artillery script is?

thanks and best regards

Complete arty handler logic is spread across several functions. Essential bulk you can find in the HAC_fnc.sqf:

RYD_ArtyPrep//initial arty preparation - ammo, Fired EH...

RYD_CFF//main handler run from HAC_fnc2.sqf inside RYD_StatusQuo function, allocating fire missions - here arty firing begins.

RYD_ArtyMission//checking, if arty mission at chosen target may be handled by some arty piece, also direct executing illum and smoke types of missions

RYD_CFF_TGT//picking the suitable target (only if found any, RYD_CFF will seek for battery to conduct the fire mission against it)

RYD_CFF_FFE//targeting, calling RYD_CFF_Fire - main fire execution code run once the target and arty fire "provider" are determined

RYD_CFF_Fire//actual arty firing procedure

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Rydygier said:

Complete arty handler logic is spread across several functions. Essential bulk you can find in the HAC_fnc.sqf:

RYD_ArtyPrep//initial arty preparation - ammo, Fired EH...

RYD_CFF//main handler run from HAC_fnc2.sqf inside RYD_StatusQuo function, allocating fire missions - here arty firing begins.

RYD_ArtyMission//checking, if arty mission at chosen target may be handled by some arty piece, also direct executing illum and smoke types of missions

RYD_CFF_TGT//picking the suitable target (only if found any, RYD_CFF will seek for battery to conduct the fire mission against it)

RYD_CFF_FFE//targeting, calling RYD_CFF_Fire - main fire execution code run once the target and arty fire "provider" are determined

RYD_CFF_Fire//actual arty firing procedure

thanks and best regards

An error has been detected in HAL 1.23.

When using the artillery "rhsusf_m109d_usarmy", "rhsusf_m109_usarmy" gives an error message.

The solution is to replace in the file "HAC_fnc2.sqf" from line 2445 to 2448:

if not (_subAmmo isEqualTo "") then
{
_ammoC = configfile >> "CfgAmmo" >> _subAmmo
 };

by this line taken from the "Fire For Effect: The God Of War" addon of the file "FFE_fnc.sqf", from line 1707 to 1710

if ((isText _subAmmo) and {not ((getText _subAmmo) isEqualTo "")}) then
{
_ammoC = configfile >> "CfgAmmo" >> (getText _subAmmo);
};

To use the artillery "rhsusf_m109d_usarmy", "rhsusf_m109_usarmy" in HAL:

RydHQ_RHQAutoFill = true;

RHQ_Art = [

"rhsusf_m109d_usarmy",
"rhsusf_m109_usarmy"

];

RydHQ_Add_OtherArty = [

[["rhsusf_m109d_usarmy","rhsusf_m109_usarmy"],["rhs_mag_155mm_m795_28","rhs_mag_155mm_m712_2","rhs_mag_155mm_m864_3","rhs_mag_155mm_m825a1_2","rhs_mag_155mm_485_2","",""]],

];

that's all folks

Edited by AtomicBoy
CORREGIR ERRORES
  • Like 2

These values are stored inside Leader's group namespace (each Leader has own, separate value under each variable), not under global variable (mission namespace). To monitor them try (for "A" Leader):

(group LeaderHQ) getVariable "RydHQ_Cyclecount"

or something like this to get some info, when variable is nil:

(group LeaderHQ) getVariable ["RydHQ_Cyclecount","not defined"]

Etc. for other variables and Leaders. 

oh! I thought they were global variables. Thanks! By the way let me just ask you: I'm still using the stable version, can I change to 1.23 without major problems?

I had no complains about 1.23, so probably will be OK. BTW HAL development is continued by someone else (who takes it in own direction of course), here:

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/216044-hetman-artificial-leader-nr6-edition/

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/220327-nr6-pack-hal-artificial-leader-evolved/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1