Sign in to follow this  
slatts

Carl Gustav/MAAWS from Arma 2

It's not dead as such. I've recently had a bad run in my real life so any heavy work has been put aside for now. I've mainly just been doing simple reskins for Arma 2 that I've always wanted to do.

Just need that lucky break to give me the confidence and will to sit down and get down to it.

On the next update, it would be possible to have the identical aim has that of armed(equipped) 2: regulation of the distance of shooting(firing) with touches " page top " " page low "? What was one of key points...

There are also bugs with ammunitions and arm(equip) which we cannot put down(deposit) in a vehicle (besides the bug of shooting(firing) with rockets Smoke and Air)

Looking forward to an Anti Tank weapon that can turn light and medium armor in to a novelty lighter with one hit :)

Great work Slatts, the rvmat doesn't seems to be included though, is it by design?

Hi Slatts. Was realy impressed with your MAAWS work. Looking forward to improvements even if they take some time with your life getting bump in the road. Our unit was using your mod along with TMR and Massi's SF weapons. Might be reverting back to your mod now that Massi's CG is broke. It took some practice to master your CG sight (RPG) but was enjoyable. Dont know if you support other mods working in tandem with yours but if you do great, if not I'll keep quiet. Thanks.

I've been doing some work the MAAWS within the IAF mod, just small adjustments here and there, rocket ballistics still are beyond me but reverted the optics back to the ones from Arma 2

---------- Post added at 21:58 ---------- Previous post was at 21:12 ----------

After the comment about the RVMATs I took another look at it and fixed it, the old optics are great for aiming now.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/guitaro-man/arma32014-02-0421-53-04-55_zps0f6a3a01.png

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/guitaro-man/arma32014-02-0421-52-58-58_zps5c69ed61.png

Great news Slatts, will enjoy it a lot!

Updated 1st post to a link to Version 2.

Proper sight allows accurate fire out to 400M, 500M is a bit off but practice makes perfect :) RVMATs are now correctly done. Airburst and smoke are still broken :(

When I load smoke and airburst it can't select the M3 anymore. Happens for anyone else?

Like I said, theyre broke. In my infinite wisdom I left them in

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Updated 1st post to a link to Version 2.

Proper sight allows accurate fire out to 400M, 500M is a bit off but practice makes perfect :) RVMATs are now correctly done. Airburst and smoke are still broken :(

Slatts, can the Charlie G now destroy light and medium armor one hit? :)

@slts_cg.png

Slatts; We're in the process of connecting you (and other authors) to your content to be able to manage the metadata and the content itself in the near future.

Please feel free to 'Claim' the mod if you desire, available if you login to the site.

You can always send new content our way through withsix.wetransfer.com

Or add your request at getsatisfaction.withsix.com

Thanks a lot you both, my squad and I are having tons of fun with the the CG in A3. rock.gif

Hell yeah Carl G! Thanks a lot for this addon. I've been having a lot of fun blasting Terry Taliban during Ops.

Hi

Great job

Could you make anti personal ammo ?

Like that (with distance tweak)

Hi

Great job

Could you make anti personal ammo ?

Like that (with distance tweak)

That's what the Airburst rounds are supposed to be :rolleyes: Must have another crack at them soon.

Was working on one, might dig it out tonight.

Hi,

Do you had resolved problems of smoke and air burst ?

PS : Always a very good AT :)