Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Official ofp stuntman thread

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 24 2002,04:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and just when i thought i caouldn't do more than 90 degrees lateral turn, I now present you with "Almost 180"

another link to geoshities.<span id='postcolor'>

lol, I can do 360's. Just jerk left or right real hard just before you go off the ramp. And I've done 360 rolls. They also make a fun combo! biggrin.gif

Ok Albert, answer me this!

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THAT DAMN PICTURE LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!confused.gif EVERYTIME I LOOK AT IT I THINK WHAT A POOF.

whats a "poof"? YOu gotta chose words that I can find in a dictionary otherwise I gotta skip reading the entire sentence.

That is my over-gay spiderman, a contribution to recent Peter Pan movements in this forum! biggrin.gif haha, in america you can immediately accuse people of having prejudice, so watch out I am gonna sue you! tounge.gif

Alright, I sue you!  tounge.gif

(I will be back online in a few hours, rented a movie called "13 days". Untill then I want you all to post impressive stunt-screenshots biggrin.gif )

Dammit.. my dad just got back from the shop to go get me a new copy of ofp and the providers didn't even have it in stock!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH i have been waiting to play around with this ramp thing for days now

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Aug. 24 2002,12:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">http://www.geocities.com/harnu14/index.html?1030212007870

So far that's all I got.  That one middle pic... I'm in the mission editior testing stuff out now tho!<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, generally just add things like helicopters over you, tanks and things under you, and explosions going off all around you while you do the jump. You should get nice results smile.gif

yeah, [badjoke]then you could be Duke_Of_Hazard[/badjoke] tounge.gif

I GOT MY COPY HAHA. And do you know whats seriously mind bogling. It was in a shop down the road... no genius could of figured that one out.... tounge.gif

Back on topic...we wan't more stunt shots!

More armoured stunts...

More explosove stunts...

More water stunts...

Yes, and one has to wonder how you were able to get up on your car confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Aug. 25 2002,07:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes, and one has to wonder how you were able to get up on your car confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

landing on sideways does really wierd stuffs biggrin.gif

It landed on it's side, and when I disembarked, I was on top of it! tounge.gif

082520022543854.jpg

082520022543635.jpg

082520022543543.jpg

I know Denoir already did chopper jumps before, but I found this cliff in Nogova and had to try it!

Yeah, that cliff rules. I was trying to clear three LSTs jumping off that thing, but never got it confused.gif

Does anyone know if theres a car addon for OFP thats faster than the challenger? The challenger can get up to 190 as far as i can tell...

The Subaru and Jaguar come pretty close...

Is it OK to edit the config.cpp files to get faster stunt versions of these cars?  tounge.gif

wow.gif9--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 25 2002,01wow.gif9)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is it OK to edit the config.cpp files to get faster stunt versions of these cars?  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Uhhhhhhhh, i move to say no no no no no on that one tounge.gif

Hows THIS for distance!? The 6 FLYING chinooks jump!

6.jpg

6b.jpg

6c.jpg