Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Official ofp stuntman thread

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Aug. 23 2002,20:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">dude does anyone know the author?<span id='postcolor'>

Of the C47? It should be on the link i posted. Of the ramp? Nope, sorry. THIS is the link for the ramp. Its further down on that page, but even that site doesnt know who sent it in confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">uber14.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

This Airbus.........?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ Aug. 24 2002,05:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This Airbus.........?<span id='postcolor'>

PM Denoir, since it is his picture smile.gif

Airbus:

Method 1: Search for "Airbus" under addons&mods

Method 2: Download from ofp zone

ok can anyone here model a new ramp like the nice wooden one made?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Method 1: Search for "Airbus" under addons&mods

<span id='postcolor'>

Tried that. Link was broken. sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ Aug. 23 2002,06:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Method 1: Search for "Airbus" under addons&mods

<span id='postcolor'>

Tried that. Link was broken. sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

not for me... confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Aug. 24 2002,05:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ok can anyone here model a new ramp like the nice wooden one made?<span id='postcolor'>

I would be nice with a ramp that is twisted a bit so that one could make rolls easier.

Or one with more of a gradual incline transition like dirt jumps are in real life smile.gif

well guys i was going to try and hide my idea to see if it would work and if so surprise you guys. But no one has replied so i guess i might as well tell you...

here

i was hoping to do something on the lines as this so that we could model new motor bikes and enable them to probably get back flips in wink.gif

EDIT: use save as

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Aug. 23 2002,21:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well guys i was going to try and hide my idea to see if it would work and if so surprise you guys. But no one has replied so i guess i might as well tell you...

http://www.geocities.com/sot_wolf/ramp.bmp<span id='postcolor'>

Yup, thats the one smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Aug. 24 2002,06:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">http://www.geocities.com/sot_wolf/ramp.bmp<span id='postcolor'>

Wow, such incredible detail! You must have worked on that for hours! biggrin.gif

Denoir you have no idea... im sweating dude! wink.gif

well, try to get it from second link denoir provided....although your knowledge in foreign soil and survival thereof maybe tested! biggrin.gif

its the same haha... it only a quote..

anyway... i think it would be cool to see someone desiging a new island full of dirt hills with a new scrambler motor cycle for the tough terrain... and maybe make big ramps like what i made...

OFP rules, LOL biggrin.gif

Honestly, this is meant to be a military skirmish simulator and we're all doing the X-games in it!

Its all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then yer gonna start cryin for the dustoff helo, and then yer gonna be up shit creek, aint ya? lol

nothing serious, just jumping over the jet with Mechanic's new Subaru

geoshities

ah yes...and special thanx to the airline and Malden airport smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 24 2002,07:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nothing serious, just jumping over the jet with Mechanic's new Subaru

geoshities

ah yes...and special thanx to the airline and Malden airport  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Did you manage to make that jump? The airplane looks like it is going to hit you with its tail wow.gif

.. or is it just parked?

acck..yes..forgot to take the last part picture..yes i made the jump.... sorry about bad screen shot...the car was blue and the plane had blue so not the best textures to use....

the first ramp was at bottom right hand corner(N of airport)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 24 2002,07:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Its all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then yer gonna start cryin for the dustoff helo, and then yer gonna be up shit creek, aint ya? lol<span id='postcolor'>

imagewiz54414.jpg

Dangers of the stunt game...