Sign in to follow this  
Longinius

Hostage situation in berlin

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Aug. 20 2002,10:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Apperently their goal is to remove Saddam Hussein from the power in iraq.<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif LOL, I'm sure he was stationed in Berlin.

Unfortunately, this little stunt will only end in a couple of dead terrorists, or at least a couple of embarassed arrested terrorists. Ultimately, useless.

Naa the problem is that they whanna make a statment. Wich is that they support an attak on Irak wich Europe dosen't.

that really leads to nothing...damn terrorists... do they really think they can take some hostages in the iraqi embassy in berlin( germany.... half the globe away from bagdad) and then saddam would say... ok guys ...thats too hard for me ..you won??? thats really embarrasing.. and in the end the GSG9 has to solve it

I hear that German Police are blaming Israeli and US special forces for the occupation of the Embassy.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Aug. 20 2002,15:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thats why we are germans! Always blame others for our misery biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

HAHA biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

You must have alot of misery. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Aug. 20 2002,21:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I hear that German Police are blaming Israeli and US special forces for the occupation of the Embassy.<span id='postcolor'>

WOW! first time US Spec For actually does something correctly! biggrin.giftounge.gifsmile.gif

and Albert, at least you ugys have Nutella to cheer you guys up! biggrin.gif

nutella ?? ..............

I saw a brief clip on the news but didnt catch the story but i did notice something interesting in their equipment.Some guy had a pistol with what apeared to be a laser or small flashlight on it,the odd thing was it was attached right under the clip confused.gif also they had what looked like sig assualt rifles but i thought they weren`t exported.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Renagade @ Aug. 21 2002,00:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Some guy had a pistol with what apeared to be a laser or small flashlight on it,the odd thing was it was attached right under the clip  <span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, I saw the same pictures and asked myself the same question? I guess this gun had both: flashlight below and laser on top!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 21 2002,01:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What is this? A german hostage situation but no gunfight??? You guys are going soft  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Why shoot people that are "dangerously armed" with an axe, electro shockers and 2 imitation pistols confused.gif Wasn't a real hostage situation anyway, they just wanted to talk.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Aug. 21 2002,01:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why shoot people that are "dangerously armed" with an axe, electro shockers and 2 imitation pistols confused.gif Wasn't a real hostage situation anyway, they just wanted to talk.<span id='postcolor'>

Damn, even your terrorists are going soft tounge.gif

those guys who designed the mock gun obviously is one of those ppl who think putting alot of stuffs is good! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Aug. 21 2002,03:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They still should've shot the terrorist... just for fun!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, Im sure CNN could make a good story about that!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 21 2002,01:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Aug. 21 2002,01:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why shoot people that are "dangerously armed" with an axe, electro shockers and 2 imitation pistols confused.gif Wasn't a real hostage situation anyway, they just wanted to talk.<span id='postcolor'>

Damn, even your terrorists are going soft  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It is because of the gun-laws. This is all they could get! tounge.gif

I was kind of dissapointed too, why do we pay and train the GSG9 elite forces if our terorists have all retired. What a kindergarden was that yesterday. The problem is that basically everyone nowadays is called terrorist! And in our mind a terorist has a beard, an old VW-minivan and a Panzerfaust. (well and a fashionable multipurpose belt).

lol the terrorist were students from iraq at the berlin university. they were poor armed with some kind of gas. (maybe stolen from the university) i don't think they were fanatics. they just wanted to show that the exist and what they stand for. they were unknown untill this incident.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Aug. 21 2002,10:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol the terrorist were students from iraq at the berlin university. they were poor armed with some kind of gas. (maybe stolen from the university) i don't think they were fanatics. they just wanted to show that the exist and what they stand for. they were unknown untill this incident.<span id='postcolor'>

They must be mad enough to rush into an iraqui embassy! I guess their families back in Iraq will soon have an invitation to a couzy interrogation by the Iraqui secret service.