Sign in to follow this  
Bucketnate

I expected a 'Planes' Showcase'

They have a fixed wing jet in the game so I expected to see a showcase about it. Maybe we'll get one once the BLUFOR and OPFOR jets get added

They have a fixed wing jet in the game so I expected to see a showcase about it. Maybe we'll get one once the BLUFOR and OPFOR jets get added

Excuse me. May I ask you whats the point that took you to create this post?

Excuse me. May I ask you whats the point that took you to create this post?

Are you a moderator now? wtf

he has a point

Are you a moderator now? wtf

he has a point

Why? I'm just asking him to specify whats the point to create that thread, because I can't understand it, honestly.

If he wanted to talk about showcases he has already a thread, and if it was intended to be an expression of disappointment, he also has a thread. So what's his point?

No, he is a smart ass.

He want's to prove us he is very smart and act like "well known fan" here.

You must respect him, ha.

Bucketnate

Nobody cares what you expected.

People gave lots of cash for deluxe edition, to support "poor" developers.

Mission completed. :rolleyes:

"plane" one is the last one, green show canse I think...

Yea, they had the Indie Jet in the Expo for the Independents. I was just wondering if Bohemia was going to show off their jet combat eventually since there is a showcase for everything else.

I don't know why a couple of these guys were rude. In no way am I complaining, im just wondering if Bohemia will make a Jet showcase to go with the others...

Yea, they had the Indie Jet in the Expo for the Independents. I was just wondering if Bohemia was going to show off their jet combat eventually since there is a showcase for everything else.

I don't know why a couple of these guys were rude. In no way am I complaining, im just wondering if Bohemia will make a Jet showcase to go with the others...

What jet combat? If you are referring to dogfights, there are none. (Aside from lopsided chopper versus jet) The only real way to fight using a jet is to attack ground targets. Which normally goes one of two ways:

A. You completely annihilate troops and light vehicles with missiles. (In my opinion boring because it is too easy.)

B. You stumble upon AA and get taken out easily before you even realize what happened.

Not to say I don't enjoy flying jets. Because I do. Just my take on it.

Countdown to launch promised a "Fixed wing showcase" for AAF.

What jet combat? If you are referring to dogfights, there are none. (Aside from lopsided chopper versus jet) The only real way to fight using a jet is to attack ground targets. Which normally goes one of two ways:

A. You completely annihilate troops and light vehicles with missiles. (In my opinion boring because it is too easy.)

B. You stumble upon AA and get taken out easily before you even realize what happened.

Not to say I don't enjoy flying jets. Because I do. Just my take on it.

I just mean a showcase of a scenario where there is air support needed from an attack aircraft and you're the pilot. You know?

Countdown to launch promised a "Fixed wing showcase" for AAF.

It is already. In the AAF exhibition, as BI promised.

Btw, if we talk about showcases, it would be better to use this existent thread, more than anything to avoid flooding this forum with lots of threads about the same.

That thread is about existing showcases, he's suggesting a new one. I agree with that, but it'd be nice to have something to showcase first, like more than one jet in the entire game... I hope it'll come eventually.