Sign in to follow this  
slatts

Arma 2 Weapons Project

What I'd want is for the sight to actually 'work'... had no such luck when trying the pintle-mounted version from the PMC DLC in OA.

The sight isnt a proxy in this case. Imagine the EGLM sights, Im doingthat to the M32

Still no joy getting the optic rotating, tried making a second muzzle as if it was a rifle with grenade launcher and it still won't move :/

Pretty much aye, should be getting my PC back tonight so towards the weekend I should be getting stuff out.

Pretty much aye, should be getting my PC back tonight so towards the weekend I should be getting stuff out.
Did you have all your work backed up to other media?

Did you have all your work backed up to other media?

Apparently the data on the old HDD survived. It just couldn't handle W8 at 5K RPM anymore so had to upgrade. Just going to transfer the data from the old to the new. All 500GB of it..

Apparently the data on the old HDD survived. It just couldn't handle W8 at 5K RPM anymore so had to upgrade. Just going to transfer the data from the old to the new. All 500GB of it..

Ready yourself, brother.

I'm back...ish :p

Things arent quite sorted yet. Away for the long weekend so when I get back its back to a shop.

So I revisited the SCAR's with a few friends of mine asking about them. I've managed to get the sights working to fold down with optics and get the attachments placed right. Also managed the RVMATs better. Still got a problem with having two or more EGLM variants for some reason..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bnx5lRHIMAADmwe.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bnxs9WYIgAAbQRc.jpg:large

Textures combo looks nice. I like the black with some tan here and there.

Textures combo looks nice. I like the black with some tan here and there.

I'm afraid as an Irish man. I can't have a "Black and Tan" combo :p

@Slatts If you need some textures contact Bravo93, geat guy and amzing at doing textures!

Are you cooperating with the Community Upgrade Project? would be nice to have the arma 2 wepons ported into arma 3.

Thanks to Vilas I was able to port over the M27 IAR I made for Arma 2 using his HK416 model :) I made it blacker to make it pop a little. Also has folding iron sights, and when released will be ASDG compatible. (The marpat is a unrl texture I made and the vest texture belongs to massi. Used in my Urban Marines addon. Which may or may not be getting an update ;)

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/guitaro-man/arma32014-05-3022-02-00-40_zps0b71dc55.png

Thanks to Vilas I was able to port over the M27 IAR I made for Arma 2 using his HK416 model :) I made it blacker to make it pop a little. Also has folding iron sights, and when released will be ASDG compatible. (The marpat is a unrl texture I made and the vest texture belongs to massi. Used in my Urban Marines addon. Which may or may not be getting an update ;)

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/guitaro-man/arma32014-05-3022-02-00-40_zps0b71dc55.png

Will the AI know what to do with your IAR? Having an IAR is a welcome addition but it seemed like in ACE2 the AI didn't know it was meant to be used as a machine gun.

Yeah I'm going to take some values from the MX SW in terms of how the AI use it. While keep the recoil pretty much the same as the MK20