Sign in to follow this  
craptakular

Should Arma 3 open a hat store on steam?

This is the kind of crap that came along with the flood of money from DayZ, a shit load of people that come up with these kinds if ideas to help make Arma better. I just long for the time that DayZ stand alone comes out and they all leave and we can get back to the real Arma players on the servers.

I have to say, Helping BIS line their pockets with more money to add even less content to Arma4 sounds like an excellent idea.

In my console days there was the milsim game where you could unlock gun camo and emblens, will these feature ArmA3? They will make a great addition to any store BIS implement.

Was the name of that milsim called "Call of Duty: Modern Warefare2"?

That game was SO realistic, and VERY difficult. I loved it!

This is the kind of crap that came along with the flood of money from DayZ, a shit load of people that come up with these kinds if ideas to help make Arma better. I just long for the time that DayZ stand alone comes out and they all leave and we can get back to the real Arma players on the servers.

And what constitutes a 'real arma player' to you? Someone has an idea that's different than what you like and you don't consider them a 'real arma player'? So what if we like other games like TF2 and COD and BF, that doesn't mean we can't incorporate some of the best things from those games into the arma universe.

And what constitutes a 'real arma player' to you? Someone has an idea that's different than what you like and you don't consider them a 'real arma player'? So what if we like other games like TF2 and COD and BF, that doesn't mean we can't incorporate some of the best things from those games into the arma universe.

You cant incorporate some of the best things from those games in to arma. You might as well re-write the entire game.

Hats ruined the TF2 community in my opinion, anything similar in ARMA would be a disaster!

I actually cant believe that people are still replying to this, please let it die!!!

These forums are the epitome of seriousness. No joking or sarcasm allowed, guys.

Some of you need your sarcasm radars checked.

Sure it sounds like a great idea, please make sure you take your wonderful idea to the tracker and maybe it will be the number one issue there. I mean, adding female soldiers was more important than fixing issues with the game at one point.

... this are not the hats you're looking for... move along!

Awesome idea. I suggest BIS could sell ammo also. Just setup a DB and track player's ammo ingame. This would raise realism in Arma 3 on a whole new level.

Awesome idea. I suggest BIS could sell ammo also. Just setup a DB and track player's ammo ingame. This would raise realism in Arma 3 on a whole new level.

Groovy idea, but I wont use it unless you have to complete a lenghty procurment form and submit it through a virtual logistics officer, after all, Arma is a simulat0r :dancehead:

Yes, I suggest selling ammo for 50 cents pr. round. Who wants to be MG gunner? ;)

If implemented it would significantly contribute to quick melee fight feature development by community, hehehe. Quoting A. Einstein: I don't know what weapons would be used before this ammo microtransactions, but after their implementation people will use sticks and stones" :) Amen to that.

BTW. Microtransactions sucks...

If implemented it would significantly contribute to quick melee fight feature development by community, hehehe. Quoting A. Einstein: I don't know what weapons would be used before this ammo microtransactions, but after their implementation people will use sticks and stones" :) Amen to that.

BTW. Microtransactions sucks...

Oh yes, I can't believe people want to spend real money on ammo in World of tanks, nice scam. :)