massi

Russian GRU and OMON Spetsnaz A3

that's quite strange since all of them have the same parent class, they're working for me

regards ;)

massi

Found out what the issue was. I was playing as BLUFOR and apparently the uniforms I didn't list can only be worn when playing as OPFOR. Do you happen to know if there's any way to wear them while playing as BLUFOR?

Found out what the issue was. I was playing as BLUFOR and apparently the uniforms I didn't list can only be worn when playing as OPFOR. Do you happen to know if there's any way to wear them while playing as BLUFOR?

Hi,

yes they're OPF/CIV side only

regards :)

massi

wgsd.jpg

by massi

RUSSIAN GRU and OMON SPETSNAZ for ARMA3

Hi all,

I’m updating all my units pack in order to equip them with the new vehicles from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz vehicles pack and to add the new headgear, weapons and more Spetsnaz classes, VDV Infantry and naval infantry.

There are also some small other fixies you’ll find in the changelog.

Hope you’ll enjoy it !

Description

This addon is a retexture of NATO, and Independent units, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus custom made headgear and retextured gear in order to represent Russian Spetsnaz GRU and OMON units as OPFOR in following types :

- GRU Spetsnaz: Gorkas D/E uniforms camos with light headgear and OPS CORE.

- Army Vympel Spetsnaz : uniforms in klmk, flora, dig flora, skol camos with light headgear and Spetsnaz helmets.

- Alpha Group Spetsnaz: uniforms in multicam, vsr, berezka, surpat camos with light headgear and OPS CORE.

- OMON Spetsnaz: blue urban camo and Spetsnaz helmets.

- MDV Vityaz Spetsnaz: black and TTsko camo with light headgear and OPS CORE.

- Russian VDV Infantry: Russian Airborne VDV units with digital flora camo and modern helmets.

- Russian Naval Infantry: Russian Naval Infantry units with surpat camo and modern helmets.

- Spetsnaz Arctic: for snow and arctic environments.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Vehicles): A3 vehicles adapted with Spetsnaz gear and crew: Quad, CAS Plane, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar, helicopters, logistic vehicles,plus T72, ZSU, BMP2, Mi8, Mi24, BTR60, BRDM2, UAZs, static weapons from my pack.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Support): Ammo bearers units, pilot and crew.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Para): Spetsnaz units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Divers): Spetsnaz divers units ready to be deployed fom the sea.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Snipers): Spetsnaz snipers and spotters in ghillie suite temperate, desert, woodland and arctic.

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- Units are equipped with AK74M, AKMS, SVD, RPK, PKM, KSVS and Makarov from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

- Units have their custom helmets and headgear.

- Assault units "Heavy" (Helmets and NVGs) and "Light" (soft headgear) versions.

- Ghillie suite snipers and spotter units for all the camos.

- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.

- Retextured A3 vehicles: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar, CAS Plane, Tank, Arty MBT wich have custom crews and gear loadout.

- Vehicles from my vehicle pack : T72, ZSU, BMP2, Mi8, Mi24, BTR60, BRDM2, UAZs, static weapons with firing from vehicles, sling load and advanced flight model features.

- Units have their own uniforms and gear items in all camo to make them interchangeable.

- Divers have their backpack with uniform, chest rig and helmet inside already to make them change clothes once ashore, plus their normal stuff (NOT WORKING ATM).

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms, gears, and helmet stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

- Wide variety of groups in the editor.

- Classlist included in folder.

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties:

OPFOR- Russian Federation Forces - (sorted by camo)

Same for groups:

For ALIVE mod users config faction\groups name: mas_rus_spet

You’ll find all classnames in the classname file included in the folder.

Requirements.

LATEST VERSION of My NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack Here

My NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack Here

Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.3 date 20/DEC/2014

- added some new weapons from NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapon's pack

- added vehicles from NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles's pack : T72, ZSU, BMP2, Mi8, Mi24, BTR60, BRDM2, UAZs, static weapons

- added retextured CAS Plane, Tank, Arty MBT

- added VDV Airborne Troops

- added Naval Infantry Troops

- added more Spetsnaz classes

- added new OPS CORE for spetsnaz, peltors and reworked headgear thanks to Voodoo.

- added flag poles and flag markers

- improved: units loadout and groups

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

Voodoo: thanks a lot for your awesome OPS CORE helmets, Peltors and watchcap, that made possible to update MICH hemets too!

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3!

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Download Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/iuf6dxvz88f1nli/Rus_Spet_A3_v_1.3.zip

Some pics:

th_a3_russpet_2_zpsa8c0f54e.jpg

th_a3_russpet_1_zps580f6bf4.jpg

th_a3_russpet_3_zps845d6dba.jpg

th_a3_russpet_4_zpsa21386af.jpg

th_a3_russpet_5_zpsac1bd15d.jpg

th_a3_russpet_6_zps4d920c77.jpg

th_a3_russpet_7_zpsa72e0690.jpg

th_a3_russpet_8_zps8c7384ee.jpg

th_a3_russpet_9_zpsa1005c33.jpg

Hope you'll enjoy these units!

Best Regards

Massi

Thanks a lot again Kari Charles for updating the mirrors really appreciated ;)!

Hi MASSI,

I'm gettin some error with Russian units in the arsenal:

some invisible helmets and in the googles page balaclava are between legs...

maybe its only me or other player have this problem?...boh!

take a look if you can,

thanks 4 your mods;)

Hi MASSI,

I'm gettin some error with Russian units in the arsenal:

some invisible helmets and in the googles page balaclava are between legs...

maybe its only me or other player have this problem?...boh!

take a look if you can,

thanks 4 your mods;)

Hi, I tested all units and equipment, and everything is working well, please be sure to have installed the latest version of the mod, and check to have latest weapons and vehicles packs too.

...just tested it again and it's ok for me.

Regards ;)

massi

Edited by massi

Thanks for sending us the updated version :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Ok,thanks for the quick reply!!!

now i'm attempting push diagnose on Play With Six and then i'll let you know...

and also with the mi24hind when i get out it jumped 10m in the air...so strange!!!

---------- Post added at 11:20 ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 ----------

Now it works!!

Ok,thanks for the quick reply!!!

now i'm attempting push diagnose on Play With Six and then i'll let you know...

and also with the mi24hind when i get out it jumped 10m in the air...so strange!!!

---------- Post added at 11:20 ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 ----------

Now it works!!

Great ;)!

wgsd.jpg

by massi

Hi all,

I’m updating all my units pack in order equip them with the some new weapons from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz pack and to add new optional config to remove vehicles and dependency from my NATO SF Spetsnaz vehicles pack as requested from several users, but I really advice to read the instructions first.

In this version there’re also new Russian VDV and Infantry helmets for the VDV and naval infantry units.

Hope you’ll enjoy this new update !

Description

This addon is a retexture of NATO, and Independent units, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus custom made headgear and retextured gear in order to represent Russian Spetsnaz GRU and OMON units as OPFOR in following types :

- Army Vympel Spetsnaz : uniforms in klmk, flora, dig flora, skol camos with light headgear and Spetsnaz helmets.

- Alpha Group Spetsnaz: uniforms in multicam, vsr, berezka, surpat camos with light headgear and OPS CORE.

- Russian VDV Infantry: Russian Airborne VDV units with digital flora camo and modern helmets.

- Russian Naval Infantry: Russian Naval Infantry units with surpat camo and modern helmets.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Vehicles): A3 vehicles adapted with Spetsnaz gear and crew: Quad, CAS Plane, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar, helicopters, logistic vehicles,plus T72, ZSU, BMP2, Mi8, Mi24, BTR60, BRDM2, UAZs, static weapons from my pack.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Support): Ammo bearers units, pilot and crew.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Para): Spetsnaz units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Snipers): Spetsnaz snipers and spotters in ghillie suite temperate, desert, woodland and arctic.

Features:

- Units are equipped with AK74M, AK12, AKMS, SVD, RPK, PKM, KSVS and Makarov from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

- Units have their custom helmets and headgear.

- Assault units "Heavy" (Helmets and NVGs) and "Light" (soft headgear) versions.

- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.

- Retextured A3 vehicles: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar, CAS Plane, Tank, Arty MBT wich have custom crews and gear loadout.

- Vehicles from my vehicle pack : T72, ZSU, BMP2, Mi8, Mi24, BTR60, BRDM2, UAZs, static weapons with firing from vehicles, sling load and advanced flight model features.

- Units have their own uniforms and gear items in all camo to make them interchangeable.

- Divers have their backpack with uniform, chest rig and helmet inside already to make them change clothes once ashore, plus their normal stuff (NOT WORKING ATM).

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms, gears, and helmet stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties:

Same for groups:

For ALIVE mod users config faction\groups name: mas_rus_spet

NO VEHICLES OPTIONAL CONFIG:

I made this optional config to remove vehicles from the pack on users demand.

It will remove dependancy from my NATO SF Spetsnaz Vehicle pack, so if you use this optional config you don't need this pack anymore, but BE ADVISED IT COULD CAUSE COMPATIBILITY ISSUES BETWEEN DIFFERENT VERSION OF THE ADDON (VEHICLE AND NON-VEHICLES) AND WITH PREVIOUS MISSIONS (DEPENDANCIES AND MISSING VEHICLES) SO USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

In order to use it:

- open @mas/addons

- REMOVE "mas_rus_spet_c.pbo" file and replace it with "mas_rus_spet_noveh_c.pbo"

- done

Requirements.

LATEST VERSION of My NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack Here

My NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack Here (NOT needed if you're using the included NO Vehicle optional config)

Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.4 date 10/FEB/2014

- added some new weapons from NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapon's pack, like AK12

- added new VDV and Infantry Russian helmets

- added optional config to remove NATO SF Spetsnaz VEHICLES dependancy (read instructions can cause issues!)

- adjusted OPS CORE size to reflect RL counterparts

- improved: units loadout

Bugs.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

Voodoo: thanks a lot for your awesome OPS CORE helmets, Peltors and watchcap, that made possible to update MICH hemets too!

andrewmarley: Russian VDV and infantry helmets

Download Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hula5glhr0m50ex/Rus_Spet_A3_v_1.4a.7z

New Russian VDV and Naval Infantry units:

th_rus_nav1_zpsaojckgwe.jpg

th_rus_vdv1_zpsqpi0opfa.jpg

Hope you'll enjoy these units!

Best Regards

Massi

Thanks for sending us the updated version :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks a lot Foxhound and Kari Charles for mirrors really appreciate ;) !

• Like 1

Great update

General question, are you planning to add more factions ? like France, Germany, Poland, China ?

wgsd.jpg

by massi

Hi all,

I’m releasing the updates for my Russian units wich features new uniforms, vest and headgear, plus revised camos and better loadouts.

In this version there’re also an optional vehicle config since now they’re disabled by default.

Hope you’ll enjoy this new update  !

Description

This addon is a retexture of NATO, and Independent units, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus custom made  headgear and retextured gear in order to represent Russian Spetsnaz GRU and OMON units as OPFOR in following types :

- GRU RUSSIAN(Support): Ammo bearers units, pilot, NBC units and crew.

Features:

- Units are equipped with AK74M, AK12,  AKMS, SVD, RPK, PKM, KSVS and Makarov from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

- Units have their custom helmets, headgear, vest, body armor, uniforms.

Installation.

OPFOR- Russian Federation Forces -  (sorted by camo)

Same for groups:

OPFOR- Russian Federation Forces -  (sorted by camo)

For ALIVE mod users  config faction\groups name:  mas_rus_spet

OPTIONAL CONFIG:

Just copy the "mas_rus_spet_v.pbo" file and its signature file in your addons folder to enable vehicles.

Requirements.

LATEST VERSION of My NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack  Here

My NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack   Here (ONLY if you’re using optional vehicle config)

Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.5  date 07/NOV/2015

- added ported A2 uniforms

- added new Spetsnaz helmets

- added new infantry uniforms

- reworked camouflages

- improved: units loadout, added subsonic ammos for stealth missions

- added NBC units

- added old '80s soviet units(teaser)

Bugs.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

AlexF1   http://arma.at.ua/ : basic model russian VDV paratrooper and berets that I used for infantry uniforms

Lodu OFrP: new Spetsnaz helmets public MLODs

Rusty:   camouflage base textures

andrewmarley: Russian VDV and infantry helmets

Download Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/un8nca9kyu51byu/Rus_Spet_A3_v_1.5.zip 

STEAM Workshop:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=549905030

New units:

th_Rus_new_h1_zpsk4wwnza2.jpg

th_Rus_new_h2_zpshfdll1jl.jpg

th_Rus_new_h3_zps9gaahte0.jpg

th_Rus_new_h4_zpsi4yn69ti.jpg

th_Rus_new_h5_zps6ukbhsth.jpg

th_Rus_new_h6_zps72f4zfek.jpg

Hope you'll enjoy them!

Best Regards

Massi

• Like 3

Nice job Massi! they really look the part now!(and by that I mean they are scary bastards who are terrifying to fight :) )  You did a great job updating Devgru/Delta etc as well.Thanks for keeping these great packs going!

Great update! :)

But I puzzling patches on Gorka (after all, they do not sew on it is that the same kind of working clothes you do not mind mess)

The 'Cas plane' is a real life russian plane called the YAK-131

oh and is there a white chest rig? I cant find one