massi

Russian GRU and OMON Spetsnaz A3

Thanks a lot for mirrors and comments ;)

Massi have you given any thought to adding Russian voices to this pack to replace the default English ones?

Massi have you given any thought to adding Russian voices to this pack to replace the default English ones?

An external PBO can be written to reference an external radio dub package. It's time-consuming of course. I'm kind of bored of the vanilla A2 Russian dub, keep hoping that a Russian modding team comes up with a new one with a bit more energy to it.

An external PBO can be written to reference an external radio dub package. It's time-consuming of course. I'm kind of bored of the vanilla A2 Russian dub, keep hoping that a Russian modding team comes up with a new one with a bit more energy to it.

Ah...can you point me towards where I can find out how to create it? I'm not familiar with that process.

Ah...can you point me towards where I can find out how to create it? I'm not familiar with that process.

If you wish to look at an example here's one that uses imported A2 dubbing: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28089I also believe you can use the RHS radio protocol (also an A2 import), but there are less files in the CDF release. You can dePBo cdf_a3_dubbingradio_c.pbo and look at the config inside. It's got to be quite a process replacing all those strings :P

wgsd.jpg

by massi

RUSSIAN GRU and OMON SPETSNAZ for ARMA3

Hi all,

I’m releasing the updates for my Russian units wich features udated damage system for body armor and headgear, plus revised camos and new models for backpacks and 6B13 armor.

In this version there’s also an high dispersion version of old ’80 troops which have their own faction  units and groups (Alive compatibles) equipped with high dispersion weapons.

There are also some small other fixies you’ll find in the changelog.

Hope you’ll enjoy this new update  !

Description

This addon is a retexture of NATO, and Independent units, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus custom made  headgear and retextured gear in order to represent Russian Spetsnaz GRU and OMON units as OPFOR in following types :

- GRU Spetsnaz: Gorkas D/E uniforms camos with light headgear and OPS CORE.

- Army Vympel Spetsnaz : uniforms in klmk, flora, dig flora, skol camos with light headgear and Spetsnaz helmets.

- Alpha Group Spetsnaz: uniforms in multicam, vsr, berezka, surpat camos with light headgear and OPS CORE.

- OMON Spetsnaz: blue urban camo and Spetsnaz helmets.

- MDV Vityaz Spetsnaz: black and TTsko camo with light headgear and OPS CORE.

- Russian VDV Infantry: Russian Airborne VDV units with digital flora camo and modern helmets.

- Russian Naval Infantry: Russian Naval Infantry units with surpat camo and modern helmets.

- Spetsnaz Arctic: for snow and arctic environments.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Vehicles): A3 vehicles adapted with Spetsnaz gear and crew: Quad, CAS Plane, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar, helicopters, logistic vehicles,plus T72, ZSU, BMP2, Mi8, Mi24, BTR60, BRDM2, UAZs, static weapons from my pack.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Support): Ammo bearers units, pilot, NBC units and crew.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Para): Spetsnaz units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Divers): Spetsnaz divers units ready to be deployed fom the sea.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Snipers): Spetsnaz snipers and spotters in ghillie suite temperate, desert, woodland and arctic.

-RUSSIAN OLD ’80 TROOP: Russian infantry in flora camo and equipped with AKMs

-SOVIET INFANTRY HIGH DISPERSION: Russian infantry in flora camo and equipped with high dispersion AKMs

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- Units are equipped with AK74M, AK12,  AKMS, SVD, RPK, PKM, KSVS and Makarov from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

- Units have their custom helmets, headgear, vest, body armor, uniforms.

- HIGH DISPERSION variant of old '80 troops equipped with high dispersion weapons.

- Assault units "Heavy" (Helmets and NVGs) and "Light" (soft headgear) versions.

- Ghillie suite snipers and spotter units for all the camos.

- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.

- Retextured A3 vehicles: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar, CAS Plane, Tank, Arty MBT wich have custom crews and gear loadout.

- Vehicles from my vehicle pack : T72, ZSU, BMP2, Mi8, Mi24, BTR60, BRDM2, UAZs, static weapons with firing from vehicles, sling load and advanced flight model features.

- Units have their own uniforms and gear items in all camo to make them interchangeable.

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms, gears, and helmet stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

- Wide variety of groups in the editor.

- Classlist included in folder.

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties:

OPFOR- Russian Federation Forces -  (sorted by camo)

OPFOR- Soviet Forces(HD) -  (sorted by unit)

Same for groups:

OPFOR- Russian Federation Forces -  (sorted by camo) )

OPFOR- Soviet Forces(HD) -  (sorted by unit)

For ALIVE mod users  config faction\groups name:  mas_rus_spet

FACTION NAME HIGH DISPERSION Soviet Forces(HD) (TO USE IN ALIVE) : mas_rus_spet_hd

You’ll find all classnames in the classname file included in the folder.

OPTIONAL CONFIG:

Just copy the "mas_rus_spet_v.pbo" file and its signature file in your addons folder to enable vehicles.

Requirements.

LATEST VERSION of My NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack  Here

My NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack   Here (ONLY if you’re using optional vehicle config)

Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.6  date 05/DEC/2015

- Fixed: Updated with new armor system for vest and headgear

- added 6B13 body armor

- added 2 new russian backpacks to replace alice pack

- updated few camouflages

- improved: old '80s soviet units

- added HIGH DISPERSION faction  for old '80s soviet units equipped with high dispersion weapons

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

Voodoo: thanks a lot for your awesome OPS CORE helmets, Peltors and watchcap, that made possible to update MICH hemets too!

AlexF1   http://arma.at.ua/ : basic model russian VDV paratrooper and berets that I used for infantry uniforms and related textures

Lodu OFrP: new Spetsnaz helmets public MLODs

Rusty:   camouflage base textures

andrewmarley: Russian VDV and infantry helmets

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3!

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Download Links:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9XrVcGmu41zX0lCeXM3VmQ2em8/view?usp=sharing 

New VDV, Naval Infantry and  Old '80 units:

th_rus_pic_hh_2_zpsrdholt46.jpg

th_rus_pic_hh_3_zps6hp0j8ef.jpg

th_rus_pic_hh_1_zpspydj1xbp.jpg

Hope you'll enjoy them!

Best Regards

Massi

• Like 2

Updated mod v1.6 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey massi , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Hi, Anyone know what the ALiVE classname is so 80's soviets use the Russian Tanks,BMPs etc?

I'm using this"mas_rus_spet_hd" but it only spawns UAZ's and URAL's.

Thanks

Hi, Anyone know what the ALiVE classname is so 80's soviets use the Russian Tanks,BMPs etc?

I'm using this"mas_rus_spet_hd" but it only spawns UAZ's and URAL's.

Thanks

mas_rus_spet

just take off the hd version

russpet_HEAD2_zps9cehzrod.jpg

by massi

RUSSIAN GRU and OMON SPETSNAZ for ARMA3

Hi all,

I’m releasing the updates for my Russian units wich features Russian radio protocol, new models for helmets and vest, updated uniforms and camos.

In this version there’s also an high dispersion version of modern and old ’70 and ’80 era troops which have their own faction  units and groups (Alive compatibles) equipped with high dispersion weapons.

There are also some small other fixies you’ll find in the changelog.

Hope you’ll enjoy this new update  !

Changelog.

v 1.7  date 02/MAY/2016

- Added Russian radio protocol

- Added new helmet and vest models

- Updated uniform models

- Updated camos

- Added motorized infantry units

- Added old '70 (tan) and '80 (KLMK) units

- added HIGH DISPERSION faction modern and old units

Download Links:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6GnxXzbNVudHFia2FwUzlfNFE/view?usp=sharing 

STEAM Workshop standard:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=549905030

STEAM Workshop vehicle version:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=578690108

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

Voodoo: thanks a lot for your awesome OPS CORE helmets, Peltors and watchcap, that made possible to update MICH hemets too!

AlexF1   http://arma.at.ua/: basic model russian VDV paratrooper and berets that I used for infantry uniforms and related textures

Lodu OFrP: new Spetsnaz helmets public MLODs

Rusty , TheObscure , Nightmare515 , Tounushi :   camouflage base textures

andrewmarley: Russian VDV and infantry helmets

New GAP : by CG ARTStudio + Jhonny

_boby_ : SSH68 helmet

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3!

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Best Regards

Massi

thanks for the update massi, i just wanted to request the crye version of the uniforms or with kneepads. The uniforms look outdated and doesnt compare to their US counter parts. Awesome work non the less. I was just after these russian sf looks.

http://militaryarmament.tumblr.com/post/94924530803/an-fsb-operator-aiming-his-ak-74m-during-the

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=russian+gorka+sf&rlz=1C1ASUM_enAU530AU530&espv=2&biw=1745&bih=865&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiri8y0kr3MAhUDm5QKHZcLDdoQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=WnxftxNM_aXqIM%3A 

http://www.gearsoc.se/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=9825&start=165

Some way to tell you`re team to sit on the outside positions on a Sovjet-era tank/BMP? That would be cool and useful.

Seams like the latest update to Arma 3 has changed some CSAT vehicles, therefore breaking some re-textures on your mods. Just thought I would bring this to your attention.