Sign in to follow this  
Cunico

Hidden Identity Pack v1.

*Update v2.5

Just fixed some issues hopefully, more info. in the readme files.

Now Contains:

• Full Shemagh Head Wraps
  • Ghost Recon Hoods
  • Working .bikey's *Hopefully

Ghost Recon As Requested:

GhostRecon_zps8e846700.jpg

Shemagh Head Wraps:

ShemaghHeadWrap_zps7439d8b6.jpg

Untitled-1_zps7b05b011.jpg

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cocrtohzs385z82/%40HiddenIdentityv2.5.zip

Notes: Be sure to read the "Readme" file in the download for *Credits and known problems.

Edited by Cunico

Cool stuff guys, will you be making other stuff than shemags later on? :)

Cool stuff guys, will you be making other stuff than shemags later on? :)

Actually about to update right now again, two new textures done lol the links above have been changed so if you download it now you will have the two additional tactical hoods

Edited by Cunico

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

these are awesome man but any chance of adding some goggles/eyepro/shades with some of the masks, i would love to see the tactical eyepro with the low shemagh, if not i understand how much of a pain in the ass it is to rewrite the configs to allow for this but it was just a suggestion thats all!

these are awesome man but any chance of adding some goggles/eyepro/shades with some of the masks, i would love to see the tactical eyepro with the low shemagh, if not i understand how much of a pain in the ass it is to rewrite the configs to allow for this but it was just a suggestion thats all!

Yeah, I started working on some Eyepro stuff to go along with them but starting a new job so I have to get use to the schedule first than I can start knocking those out. I will keep people updated.

thanks for the update, keep up the good work, i love the neck shemagh, its sweet!

Thanks, much appreciated. Also, what kind of shades would people like to see?

Edited by Cunico

I don't know about everyone else, but definitely the Cross Series Crossbow http://www.esseyepro.com/Crossbow-Polar-ONE_293_detail.html

And then the Profile NVG http://www.esseyepro.com/Profile-NVG_1_detail.html?color=34

I cut it down to two shades, just for the sheer fact that I know it's your own time you take to make these awesome mods. Great work so far, good luck with your future projects too.

i have served in many deployments both in Iraq and Afghanistan and i swear by the Oakley M frames! but the ESS goggles are cool!

Alrighty...I will see what I can do. Might take a bit longer than usual just because the glasses would be a new thing for me while modding. So, I would imagine the RVMATS would be quite different .

If possible, could you combine the headwrap and the face shemagh and make it one headgear, with hiddenSelections?

So then you could wear goggles with it... not a bad idea.

Mediafire link is down?

Also, can we please have a black face mask? Seems like that's the only thing missing.

Edited by SpectreRSG

i dont know if anyone else is experiencing this but i noticed while playing tonight that on your latest version the neck shamagh in 1st person view has no texture. i just thought i would let you know, thanks man!

i dont know if anyone else is experiencing this but i noticed while playing tonight that on your latest version the neck shamagh in 1st person view has no texture. i just thought i would let you know, thanks man!

Yep. Same thing.

Easy fix, the thing that sucks was I could of swore I fixed this. So in the next update I will double check to make sure before I release next update. When I changed the name of everything to get the bikeys to work it messed up all the textures, but I can fix it. sorry that it's do that just bare with me and I will get it sorted out in the next update.

---------- Post added at 19:59 ---------- Previous post was at 19:58 ----------

Mediafire link is down?

Also, can we please have a black face mask? Seems like that's the only thing missing.

should work now. You want an all black tactical hood?

---------- Post added at 20:01 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

If possible, could you combine the headwrap and the face shemagh and make it one headgear, with hiddenSelections?

I can do that, but I personally like just the headwrap and thats it when you combine the two looks really bulky. I have no problem combining the two and making it headgear.

---------- Post added at 20:04 ---------- Previous post was at 20:01 ----------

I feel really bad for everyone that uses another face or something, because I only have the 1 modeled head to make the shemaghs and stuff and it's really a pain in the arse to try and mold it for different heads. They all have different physical features which makes it challenging when you have only "1" model head to do it from. After awhile it just becomes a hassle, more work than fun and start to lose motivation. Also, I know everyone wants eyepro and glasses and such do you guys want me to make a pack of glasses and such that you can just wear with all the shemaghs, headwraps, tactical hoods etc.?

Very nice work, aside from the already mentioned missing first-person textures, the "AOR1" hood is actually AOR2 camouflage.

The face shemaghs are by far my favorite. I'm hoping someone will come up with a script to allow players to switch between the face shemagh and neck shemagh without having to get a new item.

So I have checked with some people, you make sure you have the newest pack. I have tested myself and with 8 other individuals that all have the v.2.5 and they said they see all the textures in first person and 3rd. So can you guys tell me exactly what shemagh there is not texture on so I can look into it?

---------- Post added at 01:08 ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 ----------

i would like to wear the shemaghs you made (neck level preferably) with goggles or eyepro.

I agree that would be cool but the problem is I can only replace the googles, or headgear. So if you would like to wear neck shemaghs with glasses than you wont be able to wear headgear unless there is another way to achieve this. This is my first Mod so I am prety new to the whole thing.

So I have checked with some people, you make sure you have the newest pack. I have tested myself and with 8 other individuals that all have the v.2.5 and they said they see all the textures in first person and 3rd. So can you guys tell me exactly what shemagh there is not texture on so I can look into it?

---------- Post added at 01:08 ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 ----------

I agree that would be cool but the problem is I can only replace the googles, or headgear. So if you would like to wear neck shemaghs with glasses than you wont be able to wear headgear unless there is another way to achieve this. This is my first Mod so I am prety new to the whole thing.

Have you found a way to replace the NVG with it? And with the goggles and the shemagh, it should be goggles, that way you can put a helmet over it. If you put it as goggles, then you would be double layering shades.