Sign in to follow this  
BlackBalsam

Backpacks, looting, stealing, teamkilling

Why can your teammates loot YOUR backpack without you knowing or hearing ?

Why arent YOUR items locked to YOU so they cant be stolen.

Why is wasteland so badly designed ?

Why is 90% of players online total retards, stealing, teamkilling and yelling german insults over the chat.

Im so close to being done with this game already, and its not even released

and its not even released

well, it is not even released yet;)

well, i never played wasteland myself. i think it is a user-designed game-mode, with user-designed "missions", so it's about the users to make better content.

but from what i heard about this wasteland-thing, i always thought, it would axactly be about looting, stealing, killing and yelling german insults over voice-chat. if this is not what you like, try another game-mode. co-op is very good with arma.

> Not from your friendly team

---------- Post added at 12:59 ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 ----------

Also, radio voices, vehicle physics, vehicle speeds, vehicle collisions, players getting stuck in rubble and buildings, flashlights available in the daytime, weapon animations ( particularly loading rockets ), poor performance in certain gamemodes ( fps wont go above 25, compared to a constant 80 in singleplayer ), destruction ( objects glitching and floating ). And the best part.. THESE ARE ALL THINGS FROM Arma 1 and Arma 2 that NEVER got fixed.

And thats just at a glance, this thing needs some serious work, when is the release date supposed to be ?

Why why why? Why do people create another senseless thread about all their complaints?

Please DO search before posting! There are several threads already about player community ingame. We don't need the forums to be same mess as you allude the game is (all the while talking about one custom mission mode). No thanks. As to your other complains, there are threads discussing them as well. Otherwise it's just trollin' ...

Humankind is just like that. When there is no fist in range to counter attack bad behaviour and bad behaviour is possible in a situation (due to being programmed in that way), then most of homo sapiens will act in that way.

Why can your teammates loot YOUR backpack without you knowing or hearing ?

Why arent YOUR items locked to YOU so they cant be stolen.

Why is wasteland so badly designed ?

Why is 90% of players online total retards, stealing, teamkilling and yelling german insults over the chat.

Im so close to being done with this game already, and its not even released

I would suggest instead of saying all of this in the ArmA 3 general Section - You look for your "editor" of Wasteland and take up your complaints there.

Incase you did not now. Wasteland is a User Developed Game mode of questionable quality. Not an official game mode. (though you would wonder sometimes) It is the flavour of the month/year.

Probably because Arma was not made specifically for wasteland. You should probably voice these concerns where the developers of the wasteland mod can see it

I would suggest instead of saying all of this in the ArmA 3 general Section - You look for your "editor" of Wasteland and take up your complaints there.

Incase you did not now. Wasteland is a User Developed Game mode of questionable quality. Not an official game mode. (though you would wonder sometimes) It is the flavour of the month/year.

^just that.

As Masharra said blame the mission maker on anything you want.

ARMA means freedom

'Locking' items on character and restrict other players actions it's miles below ARMA's scope imo

To assist a bit

Sa Matra's Wasteland

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?154610-MP-Team-Sa-Matra-s-Wasteland

Got's Wasteland

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?156117-MP-COOP-DM-GoT-Wasteland-v2-(Enhanced-edition)

404's

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?155995-404Wasteland-TPG-Edition-(Built-In-Anti-Hack-Script)

No doubt individual server admins have changed one or two things to their likings so...

It is imperative you let the actual mission makers know that they need to do something to encourage the teamplay you desire in a "public" setting. If they simply toss you in a world with guns and a vague objective with respawn galore, one can not expect much.

Posting concerns for Sa- Matra, because GOT gives me 25fps, no matter what graphical settings and Id expect they are aware of the shitty performance.

Thanks for telling that there are mod dev pages on these forums. However all of the concerns also matter in regular gamemodes and should be looked at/ fixed.

Making these threads and raising concern is the only way to get the thing through to anyone.

Posting concerns for Sa- Matra, because GOT gives me 25fps, no matter what graphical settings and Id expect they are aware of the shitty performance.

Thanks for telling that there are mod dev pages on these forums. However all of the concerns also matter in regular gamemodes and should be looked at/ fixed.

Making these threads and raising concern is the only way to get the thing through to anyone.

Agreed. Some problems are visible no matter the game mode and need to be acknowledged! Though try to check the first 2 pages a bit more indepth especially under the -beta section- http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisplay.php?160-ARMA-3-BETA

Its where we "complainers" like to hide :D

Maybe you shouldn't play Wasteland?

Indeed. OP, you have just experienced the joy of public servers