Sign in to follow this  
AlexVestin

AV_IndUs (US Army inspired units)

Anyways, how's the Stryker coming along? I haven't heard anything about AV IndUS in a while.

Anyways, how's the Stryker coming along? I haven't heard anything about AV IndUS in a while.

I managed to get myself ill. Not much has been done during this time :p

Stryker is working a little better, but it's turrets and what not isn't working correctly yet. Much work to be done there!

Don't worry, man. I myself am in the same boat. I think one of my cross country teammates gave me the flu. :P

So I just updated Arma3 and the officer uniform texture switched back to the OPFOR texture again. Anyone else get this error?

So I just updated Arma3 and the officer uniform texture switched back to the OPFOR texture again. Anyone else get this error?

Most of the content is using default models with configs making it use other textures. Any change on BIS part to the default models will affect my stuff too. I'm currently not on the dev build where probably the most noticable changes are. I will check it.

/edit

They actually edited the default independent model wich my officer was using. It used to have two hidden selection textures since it was using an officer torso and the soldiers pants. Now it is just using only one texture all in all. Will get fixed down the line.

Edited by AlexVestin

They are working on the model, I think the current model in the dev build is just a placeholder(opfor officer model). The model they are working on has two new hiddenSelections "insignia" (for flags? - not working) and "clan".

Why are there no textures in the gear selection/inventory?

Is there anyway to seperate the uniforms from the weapons? I'd like to combine your uniforms with another nato weapon pack.

Why are there no textures in the gear selection/inventory?

Is there anyway to seperate the uniforms from the weapons? I'd like to combine your uniforms with another nato weapon pack.

IIRC the gear icons haven't been made yet and these are placeholders.

Where can i find the Ammo Classnames?

Especially for the M249?

Thanks

Whenever I can't find a classname I go into config viewer go to /vehicles and find the ammo crate. You can usually find the classnames there.

Whenever I can't find a classname I go into config viewer go to /vehicles and find the ammo crate. You can usually find the classnames there.

Whenever I can't find a classname I just peer through the actual addon's configs. Not modifying anything. Not rereleasing as my own addon. Use cpbo, un-pbo the addon, look at the configs, search m249, then search magazines.

No need to unpbo anything, just use the built-in config viewer in the editor.

I find it easier to just unpbo and then go directly to what I want to find instead of sifting through a bunch of stuff. That, and for some reason UI slows down the game for me. I really don't know what that's about.

vests are too dark relatively uniform when it shadowed

A known issue, that will be fixed whenever AlexVestin decides to release the next update...

That must be a older version ya'll running D:

The dark vests should already be fixed in the latest version.

There's one really noticable bug with the units in the editor in the current release. All units that are supposed to be hidden are selectable in the editor, thereby creating clones of the rifleman. Will be fixed in the next release.

Edited by AlexVestin

I find it easier to just unpbo and then go directly to what I want to find instead of sifting through a bunch of stuff. That, and for some reason UI slows down the game for me. I really don't know what that's about.

It would be much easier if there would be a simple list with all the classnames like it already exists for the weapons.

Ammo Classname M249

AV_200rnd_556x45

Edited by Ghosthawk

It would be much easier if there would be a simple list with all the classnames like it already exists for the weapons.

Ammo Classname M249

AV_200rnd_556x45

Well, once you get used to peering through config files, it comes easy finding classnames. And Arma 3 config structure is generally pretty organized so it's not hard once you start. The problem with classname lists comes in when you start adding/removing stuff and changing classnames. Then the modder has to make sure he's keeping that list updated.

Well, once you get used to peering through config files, it comes easy finding classnames. And Arma 3 config structure is generally pretty organized so it's not hard once you start. The problem with classname lists comes in when you start adding/removing stuff and changing classnames. Then the modder has to make sure he's keeping that list updated.

Wich I am trying to do. I will have to update it with the ammo also soon enough.

AlexVestin is it at all possible for you to add in a CamelPack, Ammo Pouches, and Pistol Holster. Also maybe Vests that are mix OD Green and Multicam? I know it might be a lot to ask but just wondering if it is at all possible.

AlexVestin is it at all possible for you to add in a CamelPack, Ammo Pouches, and Pistol Holster. Also maybe Vests that are mix OD Green and Multicam? I know it might be a lot to ask but just wondering if it is at all possible.

I think the first three are already included on some of the vests. I haven't actually checked in a while.

I think the first three are already included on some of the vests. I haven't actually checked in a while.

Don't think there are camelbaks, but there are ammo pouches.

When the ArmA II models are Released are you going to add an Apache? because that would be SWEET?:681::pistols: