Sign in to follow this  
AlexVestin

AV_IndUs (US Army inspired units)

I download this mod from armaholic and from playwithsix, and both have no sounds for the weapons. What should i do? thx

I download this mod from armaholic and from playwithsix, and both have no sounds for the weapons. What should i do? thx

The bootcamp update broke the weapon sounds and Alex hasn't updated this mod to fix it.

Get a config that makes the mod work with the RH M4/M16 pack or wait until RHS release their US Force pack ( which could be perfectly next year ).

take long?

If you download the config it will work at the moment, as RH M4/M16 are updated to the last patch.

If you wait for the RHS US pack ( where this mod is continuing ), well, as I said before it could take a year.

If you download the config it will work at the moment, as RH M4/M16 are updated to the last patch.

If you wait for the RHS US pack ( where this mod is continuing ), well, as I said before it could take a year.

Do you know where can I download this config from and how do I make it work?

Do you know where can I download this config from and how do I make it work?

I don't remember, but some pages ago in this same thread, if you can't find it just use the search function of the forum.

Where can I find that config for RH M4/M16 you mentioned, Ronin?

I'm looking for it too, checked most part of the theard, tried on google. I could't find anything :(

Hello guy's first of all i want to say it is awesome mod for me you can't imagine how i like this uniform and helmet's... thank you so much for efforts but there is lhave little issiue for me i dont have weapons sound's.. and it giving me noentry/weaponcfg/nomainsound or something like that maybe that is because the links have problem or dont know can you guys help me please? thank you again..:o

here is the error;

http://hizliresim.com/q9D10R

Edited by Hit4Death

TTo everyone asking stuff!!!as far as I know this mod is no longer supported!!,

Alex vestin has moved on to work on RHS us forces, a upcoming mod that is huge with us stuff, tons of vehicles and weapons etc.

Www.facebook.com/redhammerstudios

They are making a russia mod as well, their screenshots contain both.

Hello, i would like to know if i can retexture one of your vest for a mod i am working on?

Im sorry i would have sent you a private message but your inbox ws full :S

If mod is no longer supported, maybe Alex u could give us unbinarized files to keep it alive?

I would love to edit use your vests.

If mod is no longer supported, maybe Alex u could give us unbinarized files to keep it alive?

I would love to edit use your vests.

It has been said 300 times ( the last only three posts ago ), but let's try it again:

This mod's work is being continued and evolved in the mod RHS Escalation.

It has been said 300 times ( the last only three posts ago ), but let's try it again:

This mod's work is being continued and evolved in the mod RHS Escalation.

There was information, that Alex moved to RHS, not this mod.

Someone said this mod is no longer supported, i don't see info about transfering this mod to another, so don't be sarcastic.

I just wanna to contine this great mod.

There was information, that Alex moved to RHS, not this mod.

Someone said this mod is no longer supported, i don't see info about transfering this mod to another, so don't be sarcastic.

I just wanna to contine this great mod.

Check the images RHS published half a year ago when they presented their US units, tell me if they remember you to any mod... :rolleyes:

RHS Facebook

Being stubborn is not a virtue.

Maybe i don't have facebook or maybe i don't subscribe RHS on this portal?

I didn't see information on BI forum about using items from this mod in other one.

Thank for update and try to be more polite.

Maybe i don't have facebook or maybe i don't subscribe RHS on this portal?

I didn't see information on BI forum about using items from this mod in other one.

Thank for update and try to be more polite.

According to the forum's rules you must first search before you post.

In the last page of this thread you can find:

Fact that has been repeated in this thread ten thousand times. So don't expect people to be the nice if you are unable to even check the last page.

§7) Search before posting

If you have a question, please use the forum search function before posting to make sure that it hasn't been answered before. There is a big chance it has, not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple threads it will also help you to get an answer much quicker.

I just don't read your posts cause u are rude and u are not author of this mod.

Informations from 3rd person are only rumours.

My post was to Alex not to you.

If u got more problems with my posts we can talk by pm.

Feel free to do what you want.

But infringe the forum's rules and belittle forum users that answer your questions and inform you are not gonna make you specially appreciated.

I would like to point out that Alex Vestin hasn't posted in this thread in months, maybe even a year. Why would you think that he would come back just to answer your question? You could've pm'd him yourself, and yet here you are posting on here. With all due respect it seems pointless to ask someone something when they won't come to read it.

Sorry to be OT, but this thread has been derailed so many pages ago and hasn´t been closed due to Alex Vestin absence here... Anyway, I´m quite concerned with the "teenagearization" (gosh, just invented a word =P) of these very foruns and ArmA community at all, where many people are too pesky impatient (here) or plain rude (steamworkshop) or too offended for nothing... Millenials are refered as - as we say down here - "pears with milk" or "papaya with sugar" generation as they´re all full of prerrogatives but get too offended cus were over-proteted, and I see too much of these facts here, with little exceptions (yeah EvanCat, you´re a great kid-almost guy jk, quite mature just as my nephew, soon to be commercial airplane pilot, hope the newcomers reflects more your good atittude) and in fact, these foruns, just as Infiltration were, should be limited to 17+ audience (due to mature and sensitive themes), but I guess the DayZ target population just got BIS marketing guys eager to please the youngster crowd and loosen up the restrictions...

And then you have those spoilt kids like HopeJohnson and Tristen fella trying to kindly rip off some sensitive mod works here... kids theses days are fruit of faulty parenthood, my generation was a mess in this matter, oh boy!

Maybe I´ve jumped to conclusions, but you - lemondemon - has just behaved as one of those "pears with milk" kids, MistyRonin is one of the kindest guys round here and you´ve managed to piss him off, imagined if you´ve step´d on OpticalSnare´s toes... get a better atitude, read more, whine less, be more produtive, but don´t do as Tristenkid, HopeJohnson and such...

cheers!