Sign in to follow this  
Tigershark

Ballistic addon studios site updated

helived in australia and he moved to japan smile.gif

i dunno exacly but i think it was for work

Jester and Vixer: For private discussions use PMs, ICQ, not the forums.

Eviscerator: Is Ballistic Addon Studios going to be back online soon since Operation Flashpoint Editing Center is back up?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 07 2002,10:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Jester and Vixer: For private discussions use PMs, ICQ, not the forums.<span id='postcolor'>

Sorry about that denoir.

When can we expect the marine chopper to be out? or are you still working on it?

That would be cool, becuase I would really like a civilian chopper so I can fly over a battle field without getting shot at smile.gif

MArine chopper? the UH1N or AH1W or CH46?

at this moment we work on the UH1N and AH1W skins of the CH46 is done but still first other things have to be done before i start skinning on that one

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ Sep. 10 2002,01:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When can we expect the marine chopper to be out?<span id='postcolor'>

Which one? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ Sep. 10 2002,20:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ Sep. 10 2002,01:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When can we expect the marine chopper to be out?<span id='postcolor'>

Which one? wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Okay let me rephrase that. When can we expect this pack to be out?

it will be released when its done smile.gif

How about making a Loach as an alternative to the Kiowa as an OH? After all, cant have the son without the father

A little bird told me, that a Little Bird is on its way. And its very, very, nice:

BAS_MH-6.jpg

More pics soon.

FlipeR, offtopic for a second:

Do you plan on making an updated O2 version of the M82A1?

If not, do you mind if I use your existing model to do a high-res texture/photo-realistic version (if I can)...

Thanks - Fubar

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FlipeR @ Sep. 12 2002,19:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nagual, where did you get this addon? From Tigershark?

FlipeR<span id='postcolor'>

Yes. Its beta of course, I am making a Demo mission for the LB.

I updated intial pic, and here are two more (textures are not final, just working versions).

BAS_MH-6_1.JPG

BAS_MH-6_2.JPG

Nagual, i think it's tigershark that may have to tell people about the addon itself. wink.gif Didn't know that Tigershark had done anything since i left off. Nice work smile.gif

Yeah we've had this demo / concept mission idea going for a little while, so people can play with the addon as soon as they install it (some folks don't use the editor). Tigershark gave me permissions to post some beta pics, so there they are. smile.gif I will post a few more pics once the demo mission is further developed. And i agree, TS needs to get in here and tell us about this lovely bird . smile.gif

Is the TJP site working again yet? OFPEC is back up under its new name so I was wondering if this is too. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Munger @ Sep. 12 2002,18:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is the TJP site working again yet? OFPEC is back up under its new name so I was wondering if this is too.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

it will be up very soon. smile.gif

Arrrrrrgh, the site is no where to be found and me little pick to the left has suddenly turned into a red x. I'm about to go ballistic!

Gents.

BAS site is now at http://www.concept-5.com/ballistic

It is slowly being rebuilt from scratch as we lost everything when Wolfsbane moved OFPEC to another server (don't ask!wink.gif.

Updates coming to the site as soon as possible.

The Ballistic Team is:

Fliper

Scorpio

Eviscerator

Jellybelly

Vixer

Nagual (Official Ballistic Mission maker....packaged mission with addon)

ofpeditor-Official Beta Tester

frandsen(Character model maker)

I think thats it. Nagual had my permission to post shots until I got thing back on track (and the last shot is a beauty!wink.gif

Thanks to some input from Fliper...we have an AH-6 WITH revolving barrel minigun. Plus LODS that are looking good..minor bugs ironed out...this thing WILL rock and will be the definitive Littlebird....trust me wink.gif