Don't the current mk18's use DD rails?

That one looks like the one that's already on them, is it longer or something?

Mod 1's do (Mod 1 is the Navy's designation for the platform, other branches refer to it as a Block II CQBR)

The one with 12" RIS is the regular Block II M4. Daniel Defense makes the RIS II in both the 10.5" flavor (For the Mod 1/ CQBR) and the 12" version for regular 14.5" barrel M4's that are in the Block II program.

No plans for a VLTOR or any other variants as of now.

Here is the current list of weapons that will be in the pack.

MK18 Mod 1

Crane stock, vertical grip, stanag

MOE stock, vertical grip, pmag

MOE stock, afg, pmag

Block II M4

MOE stock, afg, pmag

Crane stock, m203, stanag

Is it me or does the MK18 only do little damage? I'm not sure if this is done on purpose, and if it has been mentioned in this thread before. Basicly, it takes longer to kill a unit with the mk18 than with any other rifle in the game.

And that list looks promising, Ardvarkdb. :D

Block II M4

MOE stock, afg, pmag

If this setup also has the PEQ on top of the rail it would be perfect! :D

Is it me or does the MK18 only do little damage? I'm not sure if this is done on purpose, and if it has been mentioned in this thread before. Basicly, it takes longer to kill a unit with the mk18 than with any other rifle in the game.

And that list looks promising, Ardvarkdb. :D

I think the damage is inherited from BIS' 5.56 rifles. The SDAR and Mk20 also require two or more shots to take anything down. Usually.

Of course, I could be wrong.

Is there a difference between the types in this pack when using it in the game? Will a type be better then the other or is it only the look of the weapon?

Verstuurd van mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk

Edited by RatNL

My understanding is that only the barrel lengths would make a substantive difference (10.3 inch/262 mm barrel vs. 14.5 inch/370 mm barrel) -- plus having a M203-equipped variant -- and the remaining components above would just be "the look of the weapon".

No plans for a VLTOR or any other variants as of now.

Here is the current list of weapons that will be in the pack.

MK18 Mod 1

MOE stock, vertical grip, pmag

MOE stock, afg, pmag

Block II M4

MOE stock, afg, pmag

Crane stock, m203, stanag

Do you mean in future releases or the next update that will be coming soon

The next version will be ready "soon". Just putting some finishing touches on everything. It will include everything listed above except the Block II M4 with m203. That will be in version 3.

The next version will be ready "soon". Just putting some finishing touches on everything. It will include everything listed above except the Block II M4 with m203. That will be in version 3.

Thank you for the info. Keep up the hard work.

Everything you wrote is now diamonds. Thank you ardvarkdb, roberthammer, and everyone else involved for your dedication to making Arma better than it already is.

Hey man...just want to thank you on this awesome addon :) cant wait for version 2 :D great job man kee it coming pleaseee :)

Hi all,

Pretty new to modding didnt do it in Arma 2 now i have 3 and the BETA and can't get to work does it work in the beta this mod ? I have done everything the same as the flashbang mod and can't get to work but the flashbang mod does..

Any help is more then welcome i wanna shoot this thing ! many thanks !

Are you sure you made a addons folder inside the Mk18 folder and put all the PBO's in the addons folder?

Every mod needs a addon folder

Send me a PM about this. I dont want to flood this thread with a side conversation

Out of curiosity, how did you make this?

I didn't make that. I found it on google. just browsing mk18' mod0's

Out of curiosity, how did you make this?

It was done with a program called PimpMyGun

Also with pieces that people make with it and upload like this flickr page.

Well, the PMAG, Magpul BUS, PEQ-15, Specter sight and crane stock are already in there on the Mk18, neglecting the fact you can't mount a Flashlight and a PEQ together without some fancy scripting and modeling and as far as the above shows Ardy hasn't added a Surefire muzzle break (Flash suppressor) or Magpul range plate (replacement base of the magazine), i think it's safe to say it will look quite similar.

Well, the PMAG, Magpul BUS, PEQ-15, Specter sight and crane stock are already in there on the Mk18, neglecting the fact you can't mount a Flashlight and a PEQ together without some fancy scripting and modeling and as far as the above shows Ardy hasn't added a Surefire muzzle break (Flash suppressor) or Magpul range plate (replacement base of the magazine), i think it's safe to say it will look quite similar.

my point of figure was asking if that's what the base gun would look like and of course base model without any attachments since you can't mount a flash light and laser on arms 3 weapons. Even if you could. Only 1 would work. Can't wait to see the new moe stock model